GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2005, 13:29   #16 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 55766
Thanks Meter: 333

Quote:
Originally Posted by crusher
PHUCK this. NO NEVER tell me that someone who has 5-600 euros for a new phone can't afford 30 euros for unlocking it.

this type of ppl is the scum of all of it. let them rather buy a pair of new pants for themselves, and use the Postal Service (or Real Life "SHOUTcast") for communication.
Dont know many ppl who have 600euro phones. In the Uk most either buy pay as you go phones fo 30 to 60 euro ie nec313, sagem myc-5 etc or the get phone free with contract of about 30 - 50 euro a month ie motorola V3, samsung e500. So as far as they concerned 30+ euro is more than they pay for fone.
By the way, I dont call people without money scum just less well off. As I said before its no good making 80% profit only on one Item its better to make 20% on 6 or more. Thats business of supply and demand and it works as long as you not greedy and not insult poor pple
Old 02-26-2005, 13:55   #17 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 38751
Sonork: 100.75985
Thanks Meter: 2,573
@Fu Too

Click under to see what people are saying about permanent-Social-benefits-Status-sorry-beings like you that are chocking the trade
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=190495

Quote:
Originally Posted by FU_Too
Dont know many ppl who have 600euro phones. In the Uk most either buy pay as you go phones fo 30 to 60 euro ie nec313, sagem myc-5 etc or the get phone free with contract of about 30 - 50 euro a month ie motorola V3, samsung e500. So as far as they concerned 30+ euro is more than they pay for fone.
By the way, I dont call people without money scum just less well off. As I said before its no good making 80% profit only on one Item its better to make 20% on 6 or more. Thats business of supply and demand and it works as long as you not greedy and not insult poor pple
Old 02-26-2005, 22:07   #18 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 15022
Sonork: 100.53452
Thanks Meter: 61,569
Angry

Is spunlock style ...

Is he a programmer ? ... NO
Is he a cracker !? ... NO

So what the **** he is !? ... b.....r.

Are plenty of real crackers on this forum who know him and can confirmed what i said. There other persons that do dirty job for him. Wanna donate him ? Do it and u'll loose 100x more money when he will put something free.

Br
Old 02-26-2005, 22:32   #19 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 111845
Thanks Meter: 2
Dont you just love it when idiots make themselves look stupid like ALPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by alps
THANKS TO ALL CRACKERS AND CRACK HEADZ

You are all great and sort us people with stuff that should be free in life - FUN STUFF - keep it up and sorry I give no one money - even though I always use cracked stuff - but I can give u a hug XxX

PS. with regards to 'killing the market', wen I'm bored, I go out and unlock phones for FREE - coz its a rip off people charging £5 - £30 for 10 seconds work - no wonder people hack and crack and smoke da good stuff - coz u peeps try to get rich by charging crazy prices - well - I'm here and I try to do it for FREE - so there

What a load of BOLLOCKS YOU MUPPET

So you do it free do you? do you really? i mean really or r u just chatting bollocks? Now before you answer saying you do it free you better take a look at your post below

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...970#post882970

You werent even doing the unlocking you where getting it done free and you where gonna charge him. So start running off your ***** you idiot making out your some champion of free unlocking your a fool thats all.

I hope you feel like an idiot coz you sure look like one

Old 02-27-2005, 14:22   #20 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDXI
What a load of BOLLOCKS YOU MUPPET

So you do it free do you? do you really? i mean really or r u just chatting bollocks? Now before you answer saying you do it free you better take a look at your post below

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...970#post882970

You werent even doing the unlocking you where getting it done free and you where gonna charge him. So start running off your ***** you idiot making out your some champion of free unlocking your a fool thats all.

I hope you feel like an idiot coz you sure look like one

yeh! and doing his mate out of the unlocking fee. Just what we need, mates who rip mates off. Thats freebagging to an even lower level than I thought they were.
Old 02-27-2005, 16:45   #21 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by miliky
@Fu Too

Click under to see what people are saying about permanent-Social-benefits-Status-sorry-beings like you that are chocking the trade
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=190495
I dont really know what you are saying. That thread just going off about how expensive original soft is or the availability of cheap clips.
I've not been on any social benefits and Ive bought originals of all soft I use (most after testing with cracks). So with the aid of the likes of SPunlock I can pick the best that suits me.