GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2010, 04:13   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 6368
Sonork: 100.109472
Thanks Meter: 23
Supvar - please respond !

Unfortunately it is the last chance to get any response from Supvar. They own us just few boxes, but it is really impossible to get them. In 2009 we sent back 2 pcs Z3x LG which were faulty. Supvar confirmed receipt of these boxes. Also 1 set of ns pro with cables was missing in one of shipments.
Meanwhile in 2010 we received 2 packages with orders from Supvar, but they 'forgot' to put it into package although I reminded about it.
Later Mr Peter Yuan promised in June 2010 that he will send it by DHL at his cost.
Now after over 2 months since his promises we do not have boxes. Also no one from Supvar answers our emails - we tried all possibilities.
Last few days I contacted Supvar through their online chat on supvar.com , but also no result. Case was explained from the beginning with 2 workers, also no further action.
It is not only the matter of few hundred USD, but mainly customer care, trust and reputation.
So Supvar, if you are still trustable solve this case as soon as possible ! Otherwise unfortunately we will not order any more and perhaps it will not bring you new customers.
Old 08-04-2010, 11:21   #2 (permalink)

Member: 340829
Sonork: 100.1578652
Thanks Meter: 2
To GSM Support

Nobody is cheater if case has not been communicated well. As told you, goods is lost by courier. Anyway, In order to save the shipping feee, you goods as mentioned will be shipped from Supvar Allied branch. GSMOK, Warsazzar, POlland

GSMOK, Mr. Maciej will ship to you 2 z3x and 1 ns pro soon.

But what a **** thread !!!

Supvar Team !!!
Old 08-04-2010, 13:01   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Thank You for an answer.
Nice, it was necessary to publish this on forum to get any response and care about the problem.
If boxes were lost please give tracking number. I am sure it is very easy to prove goods were send.

For sure there was a problem with communication, but not at our side.
History of e-mails without response is:

1st June 2010, sent to [email protected]

Hello
Could You send us ns pro and z3x lg boxes as soon as possible ? If not maybe
You could refund by paypal (mass payment) ?
Please let me know. You sent 2 packages to us last time, but You did not
include it

2nd June 2010, sent to [email protected]
I just wonder why you don't answer when a problem comes

4th June 2010, sent to [email protected]
any other solution ? We are not going to order this or next month probably.
Could You please send it by EMS ?

8th June 2010, sent to [email protected]
Hello
I am waiting for a solution

And another unanswered emails from
18th June - 2 emails
21st June - 1 email
28th June - 1 email
8th July - 2 emails
14th July - 2 emails
2nd August - 1 email

4th August - 1 email <- This email finaly was answered after posting on gsmhosting.com

I will contact GSM OK and ask them to send goods to us. I will keep all users informed how it ends.
Old 08-04-2010, 13:19   #4 (permalink)

To GSM Support

Have you informed it need better solution for shipping?

I just wait for the shipment of GSMOK which arrive to PL. For sure you can get parcel from GSMOK more easily.

What a crazy and what a shame that You are stating your regular supplier as a cheater ? I think this is not the end of the case, I am afraid it ends our future!

When Peter is away or offline, you can make a phone call to him at +86-13711259796 !!!

Supvar is serious and responsible for all its customers although for some case which is out of Supvar duty and responsibility.

Mistake is mistakes, misunderstood is misunderstood. When communication goes not well, don't say thing like cheating. I can apply for your thread to the court for framing up against to me.
Old 08-04-2010, 13:33   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 998867
Sonork: chuchu
Thanks Meter: 24
supvar tell you what charges you?
You explain about this ....
Old 08-04-2010, 13:51   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Now it seems you are writing a bullxxxx about better solution for shipping.
Do not dare to write anything about shame. Should I continue with this ?
Somehow also you responded on sonork altough I also wrote maaaany times since last 2 MONTHS !
Right, I understand that mistakes happen, but it seemed like a bad will from Your side. How can you explain no answer since 2 months ? I sent emails to
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
and messages on sonork to 100.112340 which I used before for communication with Supvar.
Anyway after giving a promise to find a solution Mr Yuan did not inform me about any shipment, tracking or whatever.
If this case will be solved I will write moderators to change topic into 'Supvar - please respond' or similar.
And finaly do not threat me about courts etc.
Old 08-05-2010, 00:09   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 9428
Thanks Meter: 120
@supvar,

gsmsupport seemed to be extremely reasonable with this situation, he is your customer - don't forget the customer is ALWAYS right. I have read and re-read the posts by gsmsupport and not in one of them has he called you a 'cheater'. His posts do not come across threatening whatsoever, so you're reaction in this thread is ridiculous. One more thing which you seem to forget - you need HIM as a customer, he DOESN'T need you, there's plenty more suppliers in China to buy from.
Old 08-05-2010, 02:54   #8 (permalink)

To Those who concerned to this case:

You not see cheating words because A party has changed the subject before you see. I don't want this case to become bigger and bigger since GSM support has been got understood and we have got agreements and solution. What I mean is as a businessman or human being, in the long run for business, we not only have business, but also friendship or basic relationship which we could give more understood. Supvar have so many many clients/vendors who owing us money or Supvar owing money to them for days, for months, even for years. No need to say cheating to make harms, it don't make any better for both parties.

Anyway, Thanks for All!!!

Although this is a bad experiences to both parties of us. Supvar will render its full range products and services to more and more customers.
Old 08-20-2010, 02:30   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Just wanted to say that Supvar sent boxes as promised about few days later through their partner in Poland. So thank You Everything is all right.