GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2020, 09:21   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: ************
Posts: 172
Member: 412097
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 56
UMT playing victim on reseller


sorry to said cos i think all people should know this problem

i am reseller which sells UMT more than 500pcs dongle

today i got complained from customer, that he buy UMT dongle and it said expired when try to update card

i take responsibility on this, so i want to exchange it with new dongle

before i send new dongle to customer, i make sure i send new dongle working
and i check to my PC. same problem expired on same date

i ask my distributor about it, and distributor said UMT team did not take any responsibility on this case.

BECAUSE OPENING UMT SOFTWARE IT MEANS ACTIVATING IT

UMT team said reseller playing victim on this case!

i think shadab mozafar needs to learn more about doing programming:
PUT ACTIVATION ON UPDATE CARD, NOT ON OPENING SOFTWARE

reseller needs check smartcard or dongle reader to make sure it works when it comes, and also need check when sending to customer. sometimes reseller sell it to other reseller and also need to check.

on this case, will happen debate on reseller with other reseller, or reseller with customers. JUST BECAUSE OF BAD ACTIVATION SYSTEM

No Regards,
cyd
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 06:17   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Portugal, beautifull Lisbon &#
Age: 41
Posts: 987
Member: 478535
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceyad View Post
sorry to said cos i think all people should know this problem

i am reseller which sells UMT more than 500pcs dongle

today i got complained from customer, that he buy UMT dongle and it said expired when try to update card

i take responsibility on this, so i want to exchange it with new dongle

before i send new dongle to customer, i make sure i send new dongle working
and i check to my PC. same problem expired on same date

i ask my distributor about it, and distributor said UMT team did not take any responsibility on this case.

BECAUSE OPENING UMT SOFTWARE IT MEANS ACTIVATING IT

UMT team said reseller playing victim on this case!

i think shadab mozafar needs to learn more about doing programming:
PUT ACTIVATION ON UPDATE CARD, NOT ON OPENING SOFTWARE

reseller needs check smartcard or dongle reader to make sure it works when it comes, and also need check when sending to customer. sometimes reseller sell it to other reseller and also need to check.

on this case, will happen debate on reseller with other reseller, or reseller with customers. JUST BECAUSE OF BAD ACTIVATION SYSTEM

No Regards,
cyd
https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f97...chase-2832584/

Both told me that its my problem, reseller (fonefunshop who is reselling box from gsm sources) and umt told to buy from list of auth seller. don't know the principle of reseller if it looses the waranty by reselling.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 10:39   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
DYNET's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: CHINA
Age: 31
Posts: 2,704
Member: 320363
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1578853
Thanks Meter: 3,874
yes same story with me umt expire in same date all card

yes same story with me umt expire in same date all card



i have paid all my customer money after complaint for it
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 13:30   #4 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
U.M.T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Inside UMT
Posts: 6,563
Member: 2465108
Status: Offline
Sonork: No More Used
Thanks Meter: 9,742
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceyad View Post
sorry to said cos i think all people should know this problem

i am reseller which sells UMT more than 500pcs dongle

today i got complained from customer, that he buy UMT dongle and it said expired when try to update card

i take responsibility on this, so i want to exchange it with new dongle

before i send new dongle to customer, i make sure i send new dongle working
and i check to my PC. same problem expired on same date

i ask my distributor about it, and distributor said UMT team did not take any responsibility on this case.

BECAUSE OPENING UMT SOFTWARE IT MEANS ACTIVATING IT

UMT team said reseller playing victim on this case!

i think shadab mozafar needs to learn more about doing programming:
PUT ACTIVATION ON UPDATE CARD, NOT ON OPENING SOFTWARE

reseller needs check smartcard or dongle reader to make sure it works when it comes, and also need check when sending to customer. sometimes reseller sell it to other reseller and also need to check.

on this case, will happen debate on reseller with other reseller, or reseller with customers. JUST BECAUSE OF BAD ACTIVATION SYSTEM

No Regards,
cyd
To check card, you can use Support Access.

If you use any other UMT Module first time, it will ask for update card if card is brand new.

And if you update card, server will assume that you started using it. It is simple thing.

Btw, who is "shadab". He does not belong to our team.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 13:54   #5 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
U.M.T's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Inside UMT
Posts: 6,563
Member: 2465108
Status: Offline
Sonork: No More Used
Thanks Meter: 9,742
And another thing:

Our authorized resellers already have Card Serial Reader, so they do not need to open umt software and update card or use software. They can check by reading serial with that tool.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 16:31   #6 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Fast Unlocking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: NCK Team Projects
Posts: 15,475
Member: 94675
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.8888 QQ3161545070
Thanks Meter: 83,655
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by U.M.T View Post
And another thing:

Our authorized resellers already have Card Serial Reader, so they do not need to open umt software and update card or use software. They can check by reading serial with that tool.
Hi, and not just this, some resellers sell to other resellers or distributors sell to others without UN Auhtorized and they don t even give serial reader to their buyers (resellers) so others do the mistake of activating it, so it is user mistake to buy from unauthorized sellers who is not listed just like thread starter

@ceyad who are you?

you are not authorized to sell we don t even know you, so what ever is behind your drama well done...

even because of this kind of stories, we sent a while ago this to resellers

Dear Distributors & Resellers

Due the many scams that resellers do or customers of yours mistakes that they active cards before selling by checking it with main software and then causing us to much headache and problems after we now have chosen to give only warranty for 6 months on working or not working card .
license time is NOT Warrantied , please do not even read serials if you don t know how to do so.

Resellers who sell cards after 6 months from buying have 0 days warranty.

Distributors have 1 year to sell providing they give us invoices of date sold to reseller.

Thank you for understanding.

so did you get this msg ?
  Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fast Unlocking For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 07-15-2020, 09:59   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: ************
Posts: 172
Member: 412097
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Unlocking View Post
Hi, and not just this, some resellers sell to other resellers or distributors sell to others without UN Auhtorized and they don t even give serial reader to their buyers (resellers) so others do the mistake of activating it, so it is user mistake to buy from unauthorized sellers who is not listed just like thread starter

@ceyad who are you?

you are not authorized to sell we don t even know you, so what ever is behind your drama well done...

even because of this kind of stories, we sent a while ago this to resellers

Dear Distributors & Resellers

Due the many scams that resellers do or customers of yours mistakes that they active cards before selling by checking it with main software and then causing us to much headache and problems after we now have chosen to give only warranty for 6 months on working or not working card .
license time is NOT Warrantied , please do not even read serials if you don t know how to do so.

Resellers who sell cards after 6 months from buying have 0 days warranty.

Distributors have 1 year to sell providing they give us invoices of date sold to reseller.

Thank you for understanding.

so did you get this msg ?
i am listed authorised reseller

I NEVER GET TOOLS TO READ SERIAL OR CHECK DONGLE SINCE I JOIN RESELLER

why you want to know who am i? want to play other drama?
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 10:01   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: ************
Posts: 172
Member: 412097
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by U.M.T View Post
To check card, you can use Support Access.

If you use any other UMT Module first time, it will ask for update card if card is brand new.

And if you update card, server will assume that you started using it. It is simple thing.

Btw, who is "shadab". He does not belong to our team.
oh... you dont know shadab mozafar?
does it means other selling tricks for UMT team, hiding the coder name?
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 10:06   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: ************
Posts: 172
Member: 412097
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by U.M.T View Post
To check card, you can use Support Access.

If you use any other UMT Module first time, it will ask for update card if card is brand new.

And if you update card, server will assume that you started using it. It is simple thing.

Btw, who is "shadab". He does not belong to our team.
are you blind?

i repeat again cos i'm so kind to help you

PUT ACTIVATION ON UPDATE CARD, NOT ON OPENING SOFTWARE

CARD EXPIRED WHEN OPEN SOFTWARE, NOT BY ACTIVATING IT

DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS?

DONT REPLY IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND, COS YOU WILL ONLY REPLYING WITH SH*T THINGS
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2020, 13:33   #10 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
Fast Unlocking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: NCK Team Projects
Posts: 15,475
Member: 94675
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.8888 QQ3161545070
Thanks Meter: 83,655
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceyad View Post
i am listed authorised reseller

I NEVER GET TOOLS TO READ SERIAL OR CHECK DONGLE SINCE I JOIN RESELLER

why you want to know who am i? want to play other drama?
i don t have time for idiots like u , so keep barking here for ever , you are not authorized and never will be
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 14:22   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: ************
Posts: 172
Member: 412097
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Unlocking View Post
i don t have time for idiots like u , so keep barking here for ever , you are not authorized and never will be
do i need to put on payment proof to your account?
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 14:35   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: ************
Posts: 172
Member: 412097
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast Unlocking View Post
i don t have time for idiots like u , so keep barking here for ever , you are not authorized and never will be
since you have time to reply this, its assume i'm not an idiot

maybe you need to check on a mirror, you will find an idiot one
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2020, 21:57   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
hassanjinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: UGANDA
Age: 46
Posts: 1,387
Member: 126167
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1591387
Thanks Meter: 5,118
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceyad View Post
since you have time to reply this, its assume i'm not an idiot

maybe you need to check on a mirror, you will find an idiot one
Leave that man Alone , He is Short tempered.

Be Informing your Distributors about such problems dont expect positive message from FASTUNLOCKING your Lucky to be called Idiot, cause he doen't respond to messages.

hahaha ,,

Br
HASSAN
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hassanjinja For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2020, 07:10   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: ************
Posts: 172
Member: 412097
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by hassanjinja View Post
Leave that man Alone , He is Short tempered.

Be Informing your Distributors about such problems dont expect positive message from FASTUNLOCKING your Lucky to be called Idiot, cause he doen't respond to messages.

hahaha ,,

Br
HASSAN
in my country short tempered means his head is not far from his knee

actually i'm not waiting his answer, thats why i put this topic on market feedback. hope others know what kind of services UMT team provide to their user/reseller
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:20.



Powered by Searchlight © 2020 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.38178 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO