GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2008, 15:55   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 283943
Thanks Meter: 124
Want mods/Admin opinion

Hi guys,
in last aug, 2008 ordered www.nextgenserver a HTC code and it did not work. Since them i am trying to be refunded with no success. I´ve read here a thread from unlockbase.com stating that htc unlock codes for operator from La like Claro and other DOES NOT WORK even they come directly from HTC. And the code i ordered is to unlock a Claro operator htc phone.
As i´ve trade many times with NEXTGEN.COM this is the first time i have this kinf of problem and they dont reply my inquiry even with a video proof. I must inform they redirect me to www.unlockdatabase.com with a login in order to get my code. I can beleive these guys are droping me as customer for only $ 40.

Pls i don not want to spam this case but cant realise what to do.

Here is the video proof link.
http://rapidshare.com/files/148579410/htc_claro_.rar

thank you all.

Old 10-07-2008, 16:24   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 101681
Thanks Meter: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by antoniolcrd View Post
Hi guys,
in last aug, 2008 ordered www.nextgenserver a HTC code and it did not work. Since them i am trying to be refunded with no success. I´ve read here a thread from unlockbase.com stating that htc unlock codes for operator from La like Claro and other DOES NOT WORK even they come directly from HTC. And the code i ordered is to unlock a Claro operator htc phone.
As i´ve trade many times with NEXTGEN.COM this is the first time i have this kinf of problem and they dont reply my inquiry even with a video proof. I must inform they redirect me to www.unlockdatabase.com with a login in order to get my code. I can beleive these guys are droping me as customer for only $ 40.

thank you all.

This is really strange about what you have mention above, usally if the codes doesn't work and after showing video proof they should refund your amount with out any further delay.

It happens some time code doesn't work and amount can be refunded, I should say there are people when they reach at certain business level then they don't care about communication or support to there clients.

I hope they will reply you after this thread.

Br.
The Following User Says Thank You to sDinesh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2008, 21:05   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 25806
Sonork: 100.78148
Thanks Meter: 2,915
Quote:
Hi guys,

thank you all.

You can use HTC Log file Unlock solution, Mostly Claro Network have problem , because claro brasil Network Phone lock by Service Provider,
so HTC Code By factory not wokring,

SO better use HTC Unlock by Log File, its working 100%, and i hope www.unlockdatabase.com have this service,

BR
TaHiR
Old 10-08-2008, 13:42   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

no reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaHiR View Post
You can use HTC Log file Unlock solution, Mostly Claro Network have problem , because claro brasil Network Phone lock by Service Provider,
so HTC Code By factory not wokring,

SO better use HTC Unlock by Log File, its working 100%, and i hope www.unlockdatabase.com have this service,

BR
TaHiR
So, why did not nextgenserver.com suggest me to use this service by log instead of refunde me? Even this solution they did not suggest. Just did not care. And if they would suggest it now, i would say NO WAY cause i have refunded my customer and he took the phone back.

Tks for yur words man.
Old 10-08-2008, 23:46   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 9428
Thanks Meter: 120
Oh give em a break, at least they refunded you,, so was it worth posting them in this s.hit forum? ppl should be banned for fuking reputations of others.
Old 10-08-2008, 23:56   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 565867
Thanks Meter: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by fonesunlock View Post
ppl should be banned for fuking reputations of others.
I agree!!

I think people should ONLY be able to post here AFTER the matter has been looked into by moderators/ Admin.

So easy to ruin a reputation, and so hard go actually regain.
The Following User Says Thank You to =MobileMan= For This Useful Post:
Old 10-09-2008, 13:39   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Reag again and carefully

Hi man,
you read all my post in this forum and see if i do BLA BLA BLA as many here. Read again and carefully.. .. they DID NOT refund me and they DONT REPLY my inquiry! Is that clear to you now or what?
I am here asking admin / mod opinion and nextgenserver has now a chance to make n public reply as i have send them many many messages. If they do not reply i will ask mods/admin about possibility to list them in the Listed Cheaters. Got it?

B. r

Antonio

Last edited by antoniolcrd; 10-09-2008 at 13:40. Reason: mistyped words
Old 10-09-2008, 13:57   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 9428
Thanks Meter: 120
Quote:
So, why did not nextgenserver.com suggest me to use this service by log instead of refunde me?
1. You are the one who said above words
2. Nextgenserver guys will not reply to you here, they never post on this forum and don't care about this forum
Old 10-09-2008, 14:08   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

misunderstood

Quote:
Originally Posted by fonesunlock View Post
1. You are the one who said above words
2. Nextgenserver guys will not reply to you here, they never post on this forum and don't care about this forum
well, what i mean with these words is they could say to me " instead of refund you we suggest you to try by log this time bla bla bla.. " but they even reply me. Even on their support side as my ticket is open with HIGH priority.
If they dont care about this great and powerfull forum at least guys around here will care about them. Even if few guys. No problem.

Rgds,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg htc_refunded.JPG (139.5 KB, 19 views)
Old 10-10-2008, 12:57   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 178829
Thanks Meter: 24
i dont know what the deal is, i know the guys at nextgenserver.com very well and they are always on top of their game. There is something missing in this story they are not cheaters.
The Following User Says Thank You to ilanm For This Useful Post:
Old 10-10-2008, 14:42   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

No reply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilanm View Post
i dont know what the deal is, i know the guys at nextgenserver.com very well and they are always on top of their game. There is something missing in this story they are not cheaters.
As i´ve said above i did many business with them alread. So if you are very close to them woul you please ask them to solve this issue?

Rgds,
Old 10-14-2008, 14:58   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Unlockdatabase.com

Hi,
does n body know about unlockdatabase.com support contact? Maybe i should contact them directly once nextgenserver re-redirect us to their page to get the htc codes.

Pls somebody reply us.

B. r

Antonio
Attached Images
File Type: jpg htc_refunded_2.JPG (41.4 KB, 7 views)
Old 10-15-2008, 14:59   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Other opportunitty

Hi,
again another opportunitty for these guys try to make things right instead of telling me my thread will be closed...

Attached Images
File Type: jpg htc_refunded_3.JPG (172.5 KB, 8 views)
Old 10-15-2008, 15:17   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Other opportunitty

Hi,
again another opportunitty for these guys try to make things right instead of telling me my thread will be closed...

Old 10-16-2008, 20:19   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Finally refunded.

Hey Guys,

finally have been refunded today:

Nextgen Servers ([email protected]) has issued you a full or partial refund for your payment.
Message from merchant: refund as requested. Your payment has been refunded
De: [email protected] ([email protected]) Adicionar contato

Enviada:
quinta-feira, 16 de outubro de 2008 15:57:18

Para: ([email protected])

Not partial but FULLY refunded. I would to like to thank your help and strength. I really appreciated it and will make my efforts to be always around here. Hope this may sounds as a feedback to the players cause as soon as money goes off for payment should be back when refunding. And since we´re professional and active on the B2B market we must be ready for this.

@ nextgenserver : we will keep trading.

Think this thread may be close if admin/mod want to.

B. r

Antonio