GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2005, 02:06   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 7653
Thanks Meter: 823
Warning

Never deal with this man:

Keith Kendell

29 St Marys Road
DONCASTER
S Yorkshire
DN1 2NR

[email protected] (paypal address)
[email protected] (email address)
www.loveyourmobile.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk (homepage)

i saw him asking for a sagem cable on one forum, so i send mail saying i can supply this if needed.
he replies, sayng he found one on egay and already purchased.

later, he mails me asking details on all siemens unlock kit. i provide detail and he seems happy.

next, he contacts me and asks if i could do a deal if he purchase both siemens unlock kit and motorola smart clip together.

i say i will supply both items plus free shipping for £200GBP. this is a very good deal, i think.

promptly, i receive paypal payment from the above email address. this happens 13/03/2005.

two days later (15/03/2005), i find in my mail box an email from paypal saying:
"transaction on hold".

on looking at my paypal account, they have removed £200GBP, leaving my balance -£130.

i reply to paypal, giving them the details they ask, and also email this mr kendell to see what is the problem

mr kendell does not reply.

i find out from paypal that account has been suspended as they are investigating FRAUD.

i get no sense out of paypal customer service either by phone or email. even the manager i got to speak to would not give any details on why they have removed this money (she say "data protection act" over and over). and that i should contact the buyer..

i have sended mr kendell maybe 4/5 email and still he dont reply.

his number is ex directory, so i cannot contact him on phone..

i strongly suggest, NEVER deal with this man.

i strongly suggest, NEVER deal with paypal. they will fuk you over and give no help at all.
all you see is copy/paste emails and brain dead idiots on the phone..

if anyone can help me in getting in touch with this mr kendell, please contact me on email. and maybe i try to sort this problem out..

to read more about the dodgy work of paypal, please see here:
www.paypal*****.com

thx & br
[email protected]