GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2002, 14:33   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 7782
Thanks Meter: 0
Did U know CHEATER= GSMGROUP.NET???

to Every body:
...***I DON'T KNOW WHY MY OLD POST ABOUT GSMGROUP.NET HAS BEEN DELETED***...

I am working in a cell phone company from ASIAN- Nctelecom company. Did you know GSMGROUP.NET? I think it have ever been great GSM website, but now I am sure 100% : they are big cheater. I has sent to them 9000 USd to buy some Dejan Boxes 1.03 since August 11, 2001 but up to now they didn't
send me anything, he said will refun me many time but he doesn't... after that his company and website GSGROUP.NET was down. I am also know that many ppl are cheated by them.

This is full infomation about him:

mail: [email protected]
Owner: Stan Virgiliu *******
Tel: +004092980274
Bank Acc: 6227220101

I see the site GSMGROUP.NET wake up alive with some new f**king "bussiness plan"..". I am afraid of they will cheating ppl, so I want to tell you about my problem and hope that you will never contact with them. I show there a newest email he sent me and he said that: "I have nothing to sell or to do " and "wait untill i start to earn from the marketplace" it mean that he is going to cheat other... do you think so.

Now he in Paris :
Stan Virgiliu
Tel office Paris: 0033134949139
Fax office Paris: 0033134949345
Mobile: 0033623714105

Hope all ppl don't have problem like this.

Last edited by Nhatcuong; 06-10-2002 at 17:03.

Old 06-04-2002, 17:17   #2 (permalink)

Member: 9258
I WAIT ANSWER FROM:

Cristi, the supplier from who i bought and sent to Bui the software.

- Did i bought from you 5 pieces of WinDDP to send them to this vietnames?
- Was WinDDP that you sold me a cheating software?
- Which was the selling price on the market when you begun to sell the WInDDP?
- If you were in my place, would you have sent back to this vietnamese the money back?
- Was I your your sole customer that have bought WinDDP. How many of your customers said that WinDDP is a cheating software?

Thank you,
Stan Virgiliu - GSMGROUP.NET

P.S. I HOPE THE OWNER OF GSMCITY.DE WILL READ THIS MESSAGE AND TAKE A DECISION ACCORDING TO THESE HARMING MESSAGES POSTED ON A VERY GOOD FORUM -

HERE IS THE BUI's CHEATING STORY

- (Mr.) Bui ordered me 5 pieces of hardware for 9,000 USD.

- I was late with the order, it is true.

- I agreed with Hui to send him
instead 5 pieces Dejan, 5 pieces WinDDP. I sold at that moment 1 WinDDP for 2500 USD. WinDDP was the first software under windows together with other one sold by GsmHacking.

- So, I sent to Bui hardware in total of 12,500 USD. The difference between 9,000 and 12,500 was supported by me because of my late. This was our agreement.

- Mr. Bui got the software, said it was working but found out some bugs – there were not bugs and the functions I told him are working were work fine.

- He spoke with my technical support by phone, on messenger and finally he found out that his computer was wrong. Than all was ok.

- In few days, Dejan’s software was cracked and the prices fall down. THIS IS THE RISK of all people who buy software. All of you know that. It is no need to explain.

- Mr. Bui than called me after some days and asked to be refunded. I ASK YOU, software sellers, what would you do in this situation? Does Zulea, Dejan or any other known software seller refund customers after prices go down??? I am sure a fair one says “no”!

-But I started a business which is today GsmGroup.net marketplace. I thought that Bui will be maybe my representative in his country. So I ACCEPTED, WITHOUT ANY OBLIGATION TO REFUND him. I told him I will refund him when I will be able to do it.

- But Hui instead to say “thank you” started to push me to refund him earlier. He started to BLACKMAIL me by telling me that if I don’t refund him he will post messages on the forum.

Last edited by Gsm Group Legal Dep.; 06-04-2002 at 17:22.

Old 06-05-2002, 15:25   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 6986
Hi all

I am follow this story from biginning till now , And now can say

www.gsmgroup.net realy CHEATER , because I understand NhatCuong group very much , I made alot of deal with them , I dont understanding why now GSMgroup still not refund them USD 9000 ??? but GSMGROUP still say f***ing story here , Please go to their homepage to see what they are lie ppl If any one agree with this please post here to prove that trust ! Please dont make any deal with them otherwise you will lost the money

Please post here to help them we all hate CHEATER

B.R

Old 06-05-2002, 16:32   #4 (permalink)

I WAIT ANSWER, NOT SUPPOSITIONS !!!

I WAIT ANSWER FROM:

Cristi, the supplier from who i bought and sent to Bui the software.

- Did i bought from you 5 pieces of WinDDP to send them to this vietnames?
- Was WinDDP that you sold me a cheating software?
- Which was the selling price on the market when you begun to sell the WInDDP?
- If you were in my place, would you have sent back to this vietnamese the money back?
- Was I your your sole customer that have bought WinDDP. How many of your customers said that WinDDP is a cheating software?

Thank you,
Stan Virgiliu - GSMGROUP.NET

P.S. I HOPE THE OWNER OF GSMCITY.DE WILL READ THIS MESSAGE AND TAKE A DECISION ACCORDING TO THESE HARMING MESSAGES POSTED ON A VERY GOOD FORUM -

HERE IS THE BUI's CHEATING STORY

- (Mr.) Bui ordered me 5 pieces of hardware for 9,000 USD.

- I was late with the order, it is true.

- I agreed with Hui to send him
instead 5 pieces Dejan, 5 pieces WinDDP. I sold at that moment 1 WinDDP for 2500 USD. WinDDP was the first software under windows together with other one sold by GsmHacking.

- So, I sent to Bui hardware in total of 12,500 USD. The difference between 9,000 and 12,500 was supported by me because of my late. This was our agreement.

- Mr. Bui got the software, said it was working but found out some bugs – there were not bugs and the functions I told him are working were work fine.

- He spoke with my technical support by phone, on messenger and finally he found out that his computer was wrong. Than all was ok.

- In few days, Dejan’s software was cracked and the prices fall down. THIS IS THE RISK of all people who buy software. All of you know that. It is no need to explain.

- Mr. Bui than called me after some days and asked to be refunded. I ASK YOU, software sellers, what would you do in this situation? Does Zulea, Dejan or any other known software seller refund customers after prices go down??? I am sure a fair one says “no”!

-But I started a business which is today GsmGroup.net marketplace. I thought that Bui will be maybe my representative in his country. So I ACCEPTED, WITHOUT ANY OBLIGATION TO REFUND him. I told him I will refund him when I will be able to do it.

- But Hui instead to say “thank you” started to push me to refund him earlier. He started to BLACKMAIL me by telling me that if I don’t refund him he will post messages on the forum.

Old 06-06-2002, 15:30   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Thank Bill and reply to Gsmgroup.net Legal Dept.

We are very indignant when GSMGROUP gives out this answer.
- I ask you, soflware and hardware suppliers, do you accept to be late with order more than 100 days?It is the true that I cannot imagine. So who you are, where you are, you will do as I do ASKED TO BE REFUNDED ($9,000.00).
- But at that time, GSMGROUP did not refund but tried to send 5 pieces of WinDDP (A long time later, I just recognized they sent unworking boxes to last time with us). They sent us 5 pieces of WinDDP without cable, power supply… and then 2 weeks late, we just received all accessories. And more than 20 times GSMGROUP sent us soflware but they were working unstably. I decided to return those boxes and asked GSMGROUP pay back our money.
- Every body in this forum, please donot believe anything GSMGROUP say. I were be treated $9,000.00 but they still can say that, so I’m sure there are many people like me and maybe you are not out of them.
- At that time, there are many customers like me to be treated by GSMGROUP and I know one of them in Australia. He were indignant to be treated $3,000.00. If you are here and donot receive money back, please post your name here.
- About 15 days ago, I phoned to GSMGROUP owner to ask our money but he said “Don’t have a penny”. Now he dare to post here messages, contracts valued million dollar??? All is dregs, Please don’t believe in GSMGROUP.
- We haved contacted with economic police department of Vietnam, and they said they had connected with Rumania Ambassy., every thing will be solved soon.

Please give out your idea!

Law Representative of Nhat Cuong Co, Ltd.

Old 06-06-2002, 16:44   #6 (permalink)

LIER ! HERE IS THE PROVE !!!

TO EVERYBODY WHO READ THIS AND WANT TO SEE THE TRUE !!!

JUST READ THE FIRST MESSAGE of this guy and see that he writes: "I has sent to them 9000 USd to buy some Dejan Boxes 1.03 since August 11, 2001 but up to now they didn't
send me anything"

-so he tried to LIE that i sent him nothing.

IN THE NEXT MESSAGE, AFTER I WROTE THE TRUE, he wrote"They sent us 5 pieces of WinDDP"

-so now, he forgot what he lied in the first message and accept that he received the 5 pieces of WinDDP.

I THINK THAT IT IS CLEAR FOR ALL. I SENT HIM THE HARDWARE.

***ACCORDING TO HES LAST MESSAGE, I WANT TO CLEAR ALSO FOLLOWINGS:

-he writes that i didn't sent him power supply and cables... it is true, i didn't sent him power supply. Please think people, to all of you who have worked with software, who is thinking to a power supply when we speck of a package sent to Vietnam? The weight of 5 power suppliers is too much. We are talking about a 9V ordinary power supply. About the cables, yes, i didn't have from my supplier cables because he came from Germany to meet me and forgot the 3210 cables. But all other cables were sent and i can prove with DHL official paper.

-he said that "And more than 20 times GSMGROUP sent us soflware" ... this guy is crazy. It wasn't the software that we sent him many times. It was the unlock code. The software was ok for that time. Everybody know that WinDDP was the first software working under windows, doing also the authority calculation. I hope that my supplier will give you details here about the WinDDP.

-he said with hes own words: "and then 2 weeks late, we just received all accessories. And more than 20 times GSMGROUP sent us soflware but they were working unstably. I decided to return those boxes..." So once again he recognoise that he owned the boxes more than 2 weeks, not "imediatelly" as he wrote in a former message. HERE is the true. Dejan's software was cracked in these days and the prices gone down. He couldn't sell the software and then, telling me that the software is not working, he tried to ask refund. Who refunds you after 2 weeks? Nobody. Only me, the fool, have decided to refund him with the hope that he will be a customer of my marketplace. But i told him that i will refund him "when i will be able to do it". And here is how he started to BLACKMAIL me to refund him earlier. When i told him that i don't have money now he said that how can i have such a business plan and don't have money? Because i put ALL in my business and the money that i got from my investors for the business i can't give him. Even if i get a million from my investors, these money are registered for the marketplace and not for Bui Hui! I can give him only MY money after i start earning. I can't play like he thinks.

-he said: "there are many customers like me to be treated by GSMGROUP and I know one of them in Australia" -now he try to put many lies here in order to be belived. If there is 1 customer in Australia, please put hes name here TOGETHER with an official paper of transaction. Put here a scanned paper of W.U. or any Bank in the world of this australian that has sent me money and i will say public here that i am a cheater. But i never sold or got money from any australian. I told many times here that i had some problems with 2-3 of my customers in all my experience but i NEVER got money and didn't sent the products. I had also 2-3 times when i sent software, as to this guy, and customers told me they don't like it and want to be refunded. But these customers were fair and wait me to refund them. They know how to work in this domain and know to appreciate that i agreed to refund them, even it is long time. Other dealers don't refund a customer if he don't like the software. They sell the software "as it is" and everybody know that. So stop telling here i am a cheater to scare my customers and my investors. Because of you one of my investors, C.A., has been scared and and don't want to work with me anymore! I should have put you to pay me the amount that i needed from this men and may be from others.

-he also wrote"We haved contacted with economic police department of Vietnam" do you think i belive this? How can you contact the police when i have proves that i sent you 12,500 worth products for 9,000? I have proves on all i've done, including your letters in which we agreed that i send you 5 WinDDP instead 5 Dejan's, just after that time i was late. You agreed after i was late on this and and i agreed that the difference between the prices will be a reward for my late. So don't continue to lie here, maybe police will bring you to the hospital and give you a psycologist.

-You better were fair and waited my refund that i promised you without to have this obligation. Now, do you expect me to refund you after all this circus??? I will think about...

I THINK THAT FOR THE FAIR MEMBERS WAS QUITE CLEAR. SURE NOT FOR BUI AND HES 2 OTHER NIKS AND 2 OTHER FRIENDS BUT FOR 99% OF THE MEMBERS IT IS.

B.R.
Stan Virgiliu

Last edited by Gsm Group Legal Dep.; 06-06-2002 at 16:48.

Old 06-06-2002, 17:18   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

To GSM Group

I think you should shut up Dont post any thing here . Because not only Nhatcoung say you are Cheater , Alot of ppl here know your are Cheater . I think you are try to make your better face to Cheat some more ppl You now still not send money back to him event 1 usd !!! I dont think have more ppl going to buy any thing from you

F****offffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Old 06-07-2002, 03:53   #8 (permalink)

The Mobile Phones Marketplace

Old 06-07-2002, 08:42   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

DON'T CLICK THE LINK ABOVE

Hi everybody,

You know I lose 9000 $ for him and now haven't any money return so anyway PLEASE don't send money to GSMGROUP.NET

The cheaters always give you honey words BUT now all ppl knew
GSMGROUP.NET = BIG CHEATER

Becarefu please my friends,

Old 06-07-2002, 13:10   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

yes, yes,

All we know that , F***ing cheater www.gsmgroup.net they will never can earn a F*** of money throught the net

HAHAHAHAHAH

Old 06-07-2002, 13:16   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1408
Thanks Meter: 39
www.gsmgroup.net - mobile phones Cheaters place..

WBR
Crew

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Gsm Group Legal Dep.

Old 06-07-2002, 16:02   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

To Crew

You are right

gsmgroup.net offcours is BIGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Cheaterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

But I dont know why they still alive ??????? They must be death very long time ago ... As i just knew from my friend , he just sent email to me: They got very big problem about final in Rumania . And cheated alot of ppl there

F***k offffffffffffffffff

Old 06-08-2002, 03:36   #13 (permalink)

It is very interesting when 5 members think they will influence 12,000.

Also do you think that one of my 1,000 registered companies will leave my wholesale business? Error! My customers have what they need and appreciate my marketplace. Many of them make BIG money using GsmGroup.net Ltd's board.

Buy & Sell your mobilephones.

Old 06-08-2002, 12:02   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

event 1 customow also dont have please dont lie all ppl here , Disapear now , Dont try Cheat more ppl

F*****offfffffffffffffffff

Old 06-09-2002, 15:13   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

NhatCuong

Please post in other headline to make all ppl here know www.gsmgroup.net is bigest cheater here to get back your 9000 usd , i real can not stand that F****ing Cheater

I HATE CHEATER

F***ing all CHEATER www.gsmgroup.net

Closed Thread