GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > The Market Feed Back

The Market Feed Back Write here your feedback and your Comments about buyers, sellers or Product Feed Back, Read Carefully The Related Rules for this Section.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2007, 18:25   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 14862
Thanks Meter: 40
Exclamation www.unlockcellular.com=Gunawan:is a thieve and unshamed.

"www.unlockcellular.com=gunawan es el dueño, quien es un ladron y sinverguenza"
Mr Unlockcellular i have a big problem with you... Two months ago i return to you a box, but mis 650 dollars I do not have refund, so one of you managers, mr cin cin, he tell me that return like credits for future purchase but the mr. Gunawan he has refused.
Clearly this unashamed want to steal my money.
and now, you do not admit me on the messenger.

uufff

Quote:
...We will give you store credit for $649.99 and if you
>>> make new order in the future, please email us the new order# and we
>>> will apply the credit to your new order.
>>>
>>> Cincin

Old 10-30-2007, 04:59   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 77002
Sonork: 100.1657194
Thanks Meter: 79
Last week my friend Jose Miguel offers me that I buy logs for Ub for a value of usd300 at unlockcellular store.
I speak with the Mr.Gunawan and I say to him that my friend was paying the logs to myself with a credit
that he has in your favour and Mr Gunawan objected to that payment modality.
I never had problem with unlockcellular but I tell us my experience with my friend and unlockcellular.
I wait the problem is solved asap !.

Old 10-31-2007, 01:22   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 344661
Thanks Meter: 3
Well, nothing about this problem... Is very strange that unlockcellular don't say anything.

I have purchased in unlockcellular.com without problem, but why unlockcellular no response?, always has had a good reputation in the business, so please clarify this situation.

Regards.

Old 10-31-2007, 04:22   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 75209
Thanks Meter: 165
maybe you should read this thread again
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=448390

what a waste of time. why dont you post the complete emails from us. We stated you can exchange for UID, then later you want MT PRO LITE, which we said ok you can change to mt pro lite. then you want to change to another box. So you cross the line there, and now you post same sh!t again here. so, now I change my mind, I will not exchange anything for you now.

since you continue to make fool of your self so lets play. Now we decided not to exchange you ANYTHING. we will not honor your UID exchange now. If you want this box back, you should pay the shipping fee so we will ship your UID back. You have 5 days to pay shipping fees so we can ship this UID box back to you, if not than you can kiss this box good bye!

Old 10-31-2007, 04:27   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@dany
I told you earlier that if you want to buy from me, then you pay as I do not use credit from other buyers. You pay me and I send you logs. all is done in timely fashion.
Most customers are professional. Only few like Jose that try to take advantage of our good company policy. We try to be nice, and in return, we get this sh!t from him.

I want to see how many dealers here accept return for working box? then later want to change to another box? and then change again to another box? ....

Old 10-31-2007, 04:31   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@jose

Maybe you should do experiment and buy 1 box from any dealer here
then you should return the box after using it and ask for exchange for another box
then ask again if you can exchange for different box

lets see what that dealer do to you .... what a fool!

Old 10-31-2007, 05:17   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Thumbs down Gunawan is Swindler

Quote:
since you continue to make fool of your self so lets play. Now we decided not to exchange you ANYTHING. we will not honor your UID exchange now. If you want this box back, you should pay the shipping fee so we will ship your UID back. You have 5 days to pay shipping fees so we can ship this UID box back to you, if not than you can kiss this box good bye!
jajjajajajjaja
Once again, sr gunawan, you is a crook.
(Everything would have been different if you would have fulfilled the shipping of the mt-box lite, and to pay the same as it cost.(650 dollares) ).ok???

bye.

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/newr...te=1&p=2754026

Old 10-31-2007, 06:49   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jose miguel View Post
jajjajajajjaja
Once again, sr gunawan, you is a crook.
(Everything would have been different if you would have fulfilled the shipping of the mt-box lite, and to pay the same as it cost.(650 dollares) ).ok???

bye.

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...99#post2833599

Closed Thread