GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Alcatel > Alcatel & TCL Old Models

Alcatel & TCL Old Models Alcatel Old models like HD-x, HE-x , also BE Series like BE1, BE2 ,, BEx ext. here also located all TCL models threads like e777,d308,d868 & d818 models.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2000, 02:29   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 324
Thanks Meter: 0
Question Help - Alcatel View DB v170 !?

Any solution for DB View v170 ?

I tried with BE3 srv 4 by Zulea, for Bontec and for Marc vanDam - no one can't unlock v170...
Always get a message "Version not supported yet", from clear DOS... (

Regards,
[email protected]

[This message has been edited by Liquid (edited 24 September 2000).]
Old 09-24-2000, 21:16   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1993
Thanks Meter: 94
Yeah i have the some problem, what we need is someone good that will create somewhere 25 MB of free disk space, than uplod here Unoversal SP Unlocker 4.2 with crack and than we all shall unlock this version. In this messageboard have this soft so many people but they DO NOT WANT to share it with others, as i get this i will post it somewere i try to ask everybodys calling for help i give everybody all soft that i have because reason why i am in this messagegroup is that i want share my know-how and get others know how.

To all who write something as go and buy USUP - i say NO and one bog NO it cost so much. I am not stupid i do not need cables i have Unoversal Misiek Simlock Box create for me, and everyone know someone that can do it for him, eeprom unlocking is only for old mobile and they are not dual - the would be death during one year..and buy soft only for Alcatel for 500 USD!!! no way if he wanted 25 USD for Alcatel DB Wap only - yeah i buy it but other way not!

Regards