GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > Various CDMA/TDMA Cell Phones

Various CDMA/TDMA Cell Phones All CDMA & TDMA Cell Phones Related Threads are here

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2003, 13:36   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2544
Thanks Meter: 5
Thumbs up Motorola P2K ESN Repair.

I have Motorola P2K ESN Repair. Tested on V60c , V120c, T270c (also tested on V60ic !!!)

You can see phones with repaired ESN here

http://www.victorgsm.net/images/esn_p2k.jpg

Last edited by Denis; 04-03-2003 at 08:48.
Old 03-29-2003, 15:43   #2 (permalink)

Member: 25555
Thanks Meter: 0
Hey,
Where is answer to my Western Union transfer?
Guys be carefu I`ve send him money and haven`t received anything!!!!

I`ll also put this in cheaters topic!!!!!!!!

I`ve found this info on this board and I`ve sended money and what????

He is cheater....

Right me
[email protected]
Tim

PS
Sign DEADBEEF is service message (I`ve got thiz info from Motorola guy ))))

So I know know that thiz pic of software is ONLY pic and workin` solution!!!!!

BE CAREFULL....

BLESS...ME )))))
Old 03-30-2003, 00:20   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2544
Thanks Meter: 5
I was waiting when dear Sergey (aka Solomon and thousands of other nicks that he has used), and also his crew (Playboy, etc) will show interest to my person …

Finally this happened!

Sergey, even If you would send me the money you would get nothing, because you owes me something. Forgot?
I will remind you … http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...threadid=65548

Also message to the moderator – I know few people who also were cheated by Sergey and they will be happy to share some information with their colleagues. Could you please copy this topic to “Cheaters” section and open it? Thanks in advance from me and some Sergey’s customers.

Also, Sergey, I would like to pay your attention, that people who were cheated does not only show cuts of the phrases like Western Union, transfer, etc, but also full details of the transfer.
Could you please do this? Finally get unsecured and show what is written in your passport?
I think that I will have to do this in details, including your passport series and number.
By the way a cheated person does not use smiles in their messages; they have nothing to smile about!

Now about “DEADBEEF is a service message” – I don’t have a photo camera with me now, but tomorrow I will make photos of the phones with any ESNs you will choose (ABCDEF1234567890). Make your orders…!

Finally about «know know that thiz pic of software is ONLY pic» - I have never offered pictures for sales, like you did!

One day Sergey has found a customer on unprotected version of ESN changed for Legacy phones, who was ready to pay a very big amount of money. Sergey has agreed with the author (BTW about an author – Maxim, now I think you know who is who in this world, I will be glad to talk with you!) of this software about the purchasing…and the deal has taken it’s place, but, unfortunately, not as the author thought!

In fact the author left without anything, all his developments were just confiscated.

After this case Sergey named himself the KING of the market, sold big quantity of this program and got a big database of customers for esn-related products.
The platform of the phones has been changed, the new phones came to the market, but the author of the previous solution never thought about making the solution, as he know what this will lead to…and the customers were asking for the solution, and Sergey couldn’t stop his nature instincts, and started to sell him the pictures (PST with painted field for ESN changing);

Sergey, don’t forget – we live in one city!!!

I wrote on the forum only that you have cheated me and my friend, I wrote the truth, and what you have wrote?
Old 03-31-2003, 21:46   #4 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 11199
Angry ITS NO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Denis!
Keepup your words!!

Cause its serious accusations to me!!

Regards
Old 04-03-2003, 06:30   #5 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 9186
Thanks Meter: 1
Den is 99% right! ;(

Br Maxi.
Old 04-03-2003, 12:27   #6 (permalink)

Member: 5632
hi Sebastian

don't understand why I am mentioned in this topic
never had any financial relationship with denis, he's just my competitor with dirty methods

sebastian, so what is this all about?
you sent me 2500, I offer you now p2k protected solution as agreed

yes there was a delay due to my personal problems

and your 1000 I never had, ask your friend, he still has them
by the way, when we had $9000 deal he must have been in it also, but you let him down. perhaps that's the reason?

if i wanted to keep you money just so, not giving you anything for it, I would not write to you, would I?