GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Nokia > Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair

Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair all what you need for Hardware Repairing for Nokia Phones. Before writing any thread here try to check the Frequently Asked Questions Section.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2006, 15:01   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 18926
Sonork: ndagi
Thanks Meter: 52
Unhappy Nokia 9500 no display (power)

hi dudes,
my staff broke one of the two ESD chips located near the flex strip connector on board a nokia 9500 while trying to change it's housing, As a result the backlight of the inner diplay and the keypads on the phone part were disabled and he tried to remove and peeled one of the pins from the board out.
after we replace new chip phone doesn't come on no more. i've changed about three chips and still phone no power.
It's a miracle this one leg would disable the entire phone coming up as when i check phone status with jaf i get response.i'm also able to read full info of phone.
Please i need this point to be traced as soon as possible as you'all know what the owner of a nokia 9500 thinks he has...... a jet plane

i've attached a picture for evaluation

thanks in advance
ndagi
Attached Images
File Type: jpg missing esd 9500.JPG (69.6 KB, 156 views)