GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Other Gsm/Mobile Related Forums > GSM Mobile Links

GSM Mobile Links Useful Links related to GSM, Cell Phones and Unlocking Programs and Sites.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2005, 14:29   #31 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 65986
Thanks Meter: 2

It's a good ideea to open a forum in roumanian language.Moderators are OK.Very fast and profesional answers . Good luck!
Old 01-26-2005, 15:00   #32 (permalink)

Member: 5806
Thanks Meter: 0
Now it's the best gsmforum for romanian people. Good work, for gsmbox and alfamobil team. I`m working with Irinel . He has a professional team.
Good luck !

catagsm
Old 01-26-2005, 17:14   #33 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 5356
the gsmbox forum is OK don't try to blame it
the fight on this thread is for the name gsmbox or gsm-box that create confuzion but in the forum we find very fast support (10X alfamobil team ) and is good for romanian GSM word to speak in romanian

go fwd gsmbox forum
Old 01-26-2005, 17:24   #34 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 14279
Thanks Meter: 35
yes...is possible for me to mistake even if mostly of unlockers from Suceava told me same thing. anyway a service man that unlocks a phone for 50.000 lei and not cares bout other ppls work has not much consideration from me. possible that i am mistaking here too

bout the forum i wish u success with it. is not bout that forum i was talking bout. but since you've mention it,
if is your work as everyone can see after the energy u spend there, you'd better call it alfamobil forum....i don't see the reasons why promoting or sustaning promiscuity and confusion between those gsmbox and gsm-box...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irinel
I think you're makeing a great mistake ,it`s about 2 persons: regarding the web page -now it has a different administrator ,i know the team that works for GSMBOX and i can assure you that it is a great one :try to acces this forum and you will see that everybody is pleased and help each other.I have moved all my team there,also the technical support just to give a hand,i must let you know,also, that the site is under bidirectional administration .I am sure that everybody will be satisfied ,because all the news concearning GSM world will be frequently announced. In my opinion i think will is the best forum. My personal oppinion is that this forum is the greatest one in Romania ever and by far the best one. Here is a place where everybody help eachother no matter the colour or rase,nationality or competence.A lot of people help eachother . I assure you that this site is the best gsm forum in Romania now .I will do whatever it takes so that this forum will be at least as good as it is now,just sign in and you will see.

Best regards,
Irinel
Old 01-26-2005, 17:26   #35 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 19429
Thanks Meter: 15
;)@@@@@@;)

www.GSMBOX.ro a very good SITE and FORUM about Software/Hardware/S***s and others............................!!!

Regard!!!

@Irinel.........Thank for code MAN!!!!!
Old 01-27-2005, 15:42   #36 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 3812
Thanks Meter: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by gepeto
the gsmbox forum is OK don't try to blame it
the fight on this thread is for the name gsmbox or gsm-box that create confuzion but in the forum we find very fast support (10X alfamobil team ) and is good for romanian GSM word to speak in romanian

go fwd gsmbox forum
don't worry... soon I'll stop this fight myself.

WBR,
Daniel M.
Old 01-27-2005, 17:21   #37 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 5356
this b...it must end
this fight was on xgsm forum now is moved on international forum
I think this problem is local not necesarly to make lafin all gsm world
Old 01-27-2005, 20:17   #38 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 3812