GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Motorola > Motorola Old Legacy (EMMI)

Motorola Old Legacy (EMMI) CD520, CD930, L7089, М3x88 (3688, 3788, etc.), P7389, P7689,T180, T192, T250, T260,T2288, V50, V51, V2288, V3690,V3688 and all Timport, Accompli & StarTack Families.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2002, 23:16   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 4173
Thanks Meter: 0
PEmaster and ROEMMI....

Hi all...

the soft work with this roemmi???

http://www.gsmhacking.com/software/m...mmi/index.html

because I bought this roemmi there is 1 year and it functions with WINEMMI 1.04 and 2.0 will function you too it with PEMASTER????

Old 06-17-2002, 23:22   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 9698
Jim Lovells EMMI

Hi

Jim Lovells EMMI works 100% on all phones and with all functions.
ANDROID HE IS THE MAN. Saved me 100s of $.
Old 06-18-2002, 00:45   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

yes JIM lovell.... but gsmhacking roemmi????? work 100% or not????
Old 06-18-2002, 00:52   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 9897
Thanks Meter: 7
yes ,i have it and works perfect!

it works !!! but you need the key!
the best working software ,tested 100% its from gsmbrothers
not cracked just have to pay for it 199 U$D , but read/writte flash perfect
Old 06-18-2002, 01:28   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

I need a key??? with the cracked version???
Old 06-18-2002, 02:49   #6 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 7084
Hello to all, i think there is a little confusion about my cracked version of Pemaster.

In my web site www.emidroid.com there is a file called pemaster.zip witch contains the Pemaster.exe program plus a key file called Pemaster.cfg.

With this two files Pemaster works 100%, you don't need any other key or any other file.

Regards
android

PS: Pemaster , as Emidroid V2.8, can write any seem field, including IMEI, but first you must unlock phone.

PS2: Pemaster doesn't work properly with T192 phones, instead use Emidroid V2.8 that fully supports T192.
Old 06-18-2002, 03:40   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

and the EMMIDROID working with ROEMMI...?????
Old 06-18-2002, 03:44   #8 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 7268
is pemaster unlock without tamper alert soft xx.13.xx ? I have roemi 2.0
Old 06-18-2002, 03:52   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 5325
Thanks Meter: 8,448
No, emmidroid is not working with Roemmi.
Also, emmidroid can NOT flash T192 (you forget to say this, android?). That because T192 is ARM based phone.

@ android:
After your stupid fights in Spain on Motorola field, you still try to 'catch' some customers?? Sorry, but somebody must be stupid here. And it is only 2 options: you or your 'future customer'.

How about 'old customers' and support? Yes, they can read verry fast the flash files with your hardware+software (emmidroid), but still can NOT write flash in ARM based phones, so this files is totaly unusefull for any emmidroid owner. My personal tip for you: just try go to http://www.arm.com and download some documentation, learn a little bit and maybe you will be able to do your job - support your old customers. Even if this is just for 'history', but better at last time do it

My best regards,
Zulea
Old 06-18-2002, 13:07   #10 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Hello ZULEA, this is not necesary.
All my customes can use Pemaster 2.10 , patched by me, than runs with Emidroid hardware and allow to FLASH any phone ARM BASSED.
Regards
android
Old 06-18-2002, 14:15   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3035
Thanks Meter: 2
Yoohoo!!!

Hey Zulea, regarding support... you have many reasons to keep the ***** shut up.

I'm still waiting for a message confirming you received an unsuported alcatel flash, and obviously waiting for the upgrade of bf-win program.

The flash file was sent to [email protected] more than 15 days ago (maybe message is floating over SMTP servers and you still haven't received) as the bf-win program says to do with unsuported versions.

So support... improve yours before trying to give lessons about it to anyone.

Just a friendly advice.
Old 06-18-2002, 15:48   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 5325
Thanks Meter: 8,448
Hi,

What version is not supported?
My software support ALL versions for BF phones!!
About 'old' BE, yes there is some missings, but if you check the name of my software this is 'BF-Win' and this was sold as an Alcatel BF series unlocker, so 'old' models (BE types) was added later as a bonus.

Also, here is Motorola section, and about support, just try ask any of my MotoKEY customers how many updates was made and how this device is working. Is really working on fast and slow PC's, on any LPT mode (Normal, Bidirectional, EPP, ECP) and on all Windows versions. Not like others 'cracked software' who work just in MS-DOS, just on some PC speeds and just on EPP mode for LPT port.

Also, nice job android, you cracked software insted improve your support. Sorry, but in my personal language this (cracking others protections) is equal STEAL !! It was your choice, but because in Spain there is few guys like you, now you see what's happens there. For me really don't care, because I still have other markets, but you, and Invisible, and others like you will have less money in your pocket starting now. And all of this because you guys are fighting with nonsense.

Best regards,
Zulea
Old 06-18-2002, 16:10   #13 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Hello ZULEA,

I'm going to cry... cracking others software protections is steal....
buaaaaaa.....

You are not a cracker?

You are not cracking the SIM LOCK protection mechanism inside Motorola and Alcatel phones?

And to all of people in this forum writing or using software....

Are you unlocking phones?
Are you stealing telecom companies selling unlocked phones?

What's the difference in cracking software from other hackers or cracking software from Motorola or a telecom manufacturer, i really not saw the difference?

How do you think is working Pemaster Arm Flashing procedures?

With Flashing Arm Applets stealed from Motorola's Emmibox 2E firmwares.

Regards
android
PS: Please ZULEA, don't do morality leassons here, I'm not worst than you or Bo Lavare.All of we are doing the same job.

PS2: About earning money comments, I don't live from Emidroid or other unlock software, i work in a great telecom company. For me Emidroid and unlocking are only a hobby.
Old 06-18-2002, 23:02   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3035
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:
Originally posted by zulea2002
Hi,

What version is not supported?
My software support ALL versions for BF phones!!
About 'old' BE, yes there is some missings, but if you check the name of my software this is 'BF-Win' and this was sold as an Alcatel BF series unlocker, so 'old' models (BE types) was added later as a bonus.

Best regards,
Zulea

What can i say?

If i bought YOUR BFBox and not other was only because it could make also the "old" (not so old in fact) alcatels BE5 (crypted) but for my surprise i had to make them (whose flash i sent you (and you even haven't replied to tell me no more support for oldie) as the latest version of your program says) by clonning flash 124-01.

And though the BE series is a bouns (which is obviously a trap to sell more boxes) discontinuing support for them in the software is fine. Very good trick, put in soft unlock for the phones that can be made by free software and stop when the thing becomes so difficult that the free soft can't make, and your box neither.

You're only right in one thing, this is motorola section and the real truth is that i'm still hung with one of your bf-boxes and stuck when a new "old" be phone come to me for unlock.

So please have a look at the flash i sent you

Unsupported-BE5-124_CF59D.rar

and push your product to the level it deserves. Make upgrade

For me it's finished here, if you really mind support reply to my email, it's where the flash file was attached.
Old 06-19-2002, 00:44   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 9698
ZULEA WHO ?????

Hi

Sour gapes because no one is going to buy your stupid
MotoKEY for $350 , it's a ****in ripoff anyway.
But then your from Romania.