GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > LG

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2009, 01:23   #1 (permalink)

Member: 963234
Thanks Meter: 0
Need Help with the LG Voyager and CDMA Workshop!

Hello everyone. I need some help. I am a newbie with the whole phone programing idea. Wow to my suprise there is a lot to know. But I have been infront of the computer here for 7 hours.... trying to understand the program CDMA Workshop.

Let me explain what I am trying to do. I am on the sprint network. I just brought my newly wed wife on my network to save money. But she loves her Verizon Voyager. I have a Sanyo MM-8300 That she is using as a temporary phone. Well I want to clone that phone to her LG Voyager. I heard it's possible... but I am lost as to how to do it. I know you have to change the esn from the sanyo and clone it with CDMA Workshop over to the LG Voyager. But there are no instructions I can find anywhere to help me with the process. I have found directions on how to connect CDMA Workshop to my my phone through the port and com then press connect and then go under the security tab to get the ESN and SPC. But that's as far as I can get.

I have an ESN DEC numer that is 11 numbers and a ESN HEX that is 7 numbers and 1 letter on the Sanyo.

There was a different ESN on CDMA Workshop for the voyager that was given on the back. The Voyager has an MEID number on it. Maybe I did something wrong there. But I still can access everything and edit if needed.

I tried to change the esn to the hex one but it didn't work. I assume there is more that I have to do to get the clone to work. What else do I need to do? Help would be more then appreciated! I am usually good about figuring things out like this...but I am lost. Please someone help walk me through this I see there are other areas in there like Nam settings and Cave I am sure I need to know about. But Please!!! Someone help! Thanks for your time and for reading. Let me know what can be done. I am also using CDMA Workshop 2.7 if that is of any importance.

Thank you!
TJ
Old 01-09-2010, 06:17   #2 (permalink)

Member: 1204288
Thanks Meter: 0
http://www.cdma-ware.com/workshop.html
scroll down to read the security tab section. it says stuff about the cloning. not HOW to do it, but what you need.

hope this helps

Sammahz
Old 01-09-2010, 07:44   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 205427
Sonork: 100.1580937
Thanks Meter: 1,162
Contact me on +91 9825323463 or yahoo >>>

[email protected]