GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Other Gsm/Mobile Related Forums > Java, iOS, Android, Symbian development

Java, iOS, Android, Symbian development No SIS,JAVA,IPA Files to download here, this section is created to those who are Interesting in Programming JAVA,Android,iOS or Symbian Applications.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2009, 21:36   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 6982
Thanks Meter: 6
how to sign OS9 app , have sis file generator

as above bought this sis file generator s/w to generate an application for os9 nokias , the guy i bought it from gave me no instructions he seems to have dissapeared i now have very expensive s/w i dont now how to use , before he dissapeared he said i need to get certificate from publisher ID which i did and i installed that as told, i also have downloaded and installed devcert tool as he said , so what do i do next to sign files or even generate them ?
my generater asks for , IMEI (thats easy) , certificate file , key file , passphase and a 4 symble code , before i hit generate button , any experts on this out there ? need some guidence
Old 06-23-2009, 20:24   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

any one can help ? not sure what to do next .
Old 06-23-2009, 21:33   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 467911
Thanks Meter: 351
you buyed this ?
this is free...
this is for sign unsigned app in nokia os 9.x
Old 06-26-2009, 21:33   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

whats free ?
what i bought was a file generator , which needs cer file and key file , just not sure how to get those to put into generator , think i need to download developer certificate and some how get these 2 files from that is that correct?
Old 06-27-2009, 14:13   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

yes
you need to go here www.opda.net.cn/
search in google you have tuts on how to make your demand

good luck
Old 06-28-2009, 02:11   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 125632
Thanks Meter: 233
Talking

i think this man,is asking for the .bat file,,,,that comes with sultan,
and yes,shouldnt paid any money for the software,as its free.
if you got your own .cer then all files and info in this rar,,,,it explain how to edit the auto_signsis.bat
XXXX is the whatever .sis is called,and YYYY is whatever your .cer is called.
just put your .cer file in the same folder as files inside this rar.
and read the readme
Attached Files
File Type: rar SIGN_s60_via_Sultan_.rar (380.7 KB, 318 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to bcatlock1 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-28-2009, 09:46   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

thanks for your replys guys , but i am confused ,
let me start from begining ,
i have bought a sis file generator to generate spyphone interceptor sis files , im sure that is not free cost me $4000, the generator has 5 boxes
named , IMEI , 4 SYMBOLS CODE , CERTIFICATE FILE , KEY FILE , PASSPHASE , i presume you put those information in , you then hit the GENERATE button then i assume a sis file appears , now as this generator is only for OS9 such as N95 N96 ect these need signing , i was told i need publisher ID which i purchased from symbian signed , i have to somehow generate cer file from publisher ID using DevCertRequest tool, now that is free i installed that and that to asks for cer file and key file , is this the same two files as generator asks for or different , this is so overcomplicated , where does the 4 SYMBOLS CODE come from ? do i just make that up ?
do i have to sign what comes out of genrater ? or the files i get from DevCertRequest tool ? my head is about to go bang
Old 06-29-2009, 22:41   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

aaaa ok then yes it's not free!
perhaps you can sold me a spyphone sis
You need to know the phone imei then you have to go to the site I mention you above the generate the cert and the key(you have to wait some hours for..)
Then simple put in your generator the imei ,cert,key,code(0000),passphase(perhaps it's for lock the application?) and generate your sys(this sys file will work just in the phone with the same imei)
If you have just one sys of the app before generate the file make a .rar version of it because it will sign the file with that imei cert and then your sys...

br,
free1600
The Following User Says Thank You to free1600 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2009, 19:46   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

thanks free1600 at last someone seems to reconise about my generator , although still not 100% sure what to do , i know i have to submit my files for signing but unsure how below i have asked some specifc questions perhaps yourself or some can answer each one to take me closer to my goal of using this generator , why does anything symbian have to be so dam difficult ,
my questions
i think i have to use devcert tool in this i have to put in some files which come from where?
do i have to use a tool called tcp12p8 ?
if yes i have programe but how do i use ?
i have my publisaher ID i think i have to use tcp12 programe to generate files for devcert tool is that right ?
if so how ? i just get black box opens up asking me to write something ?
that 4 symbol code in generator programe is it deffenatly 0000 ?
after all this my head is numb ,
now if one of you symbian experts can succesfully help me to work this , i will without fail generate that person FREE sis for there OS9 phone/s with plesure,
if it helps i have contact phone number 07803 000338 thats in the UK ,
i am even willing to bring my pc to you to anyone in south of england to help me sort this , still have 10 months of publisher ID left ,
Old 07-11-2009, 02:47   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

if you steel need help just pm me a screenshot of the sw
like this i can make a step by step and send to you to test

br,
free1600
Old 11-19-2010, 10:08   #11 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 1445740
this version i think is v1.3 , before you generate the file sis,try to check the firmware version of the phone before you proceed.This ver 1.3 will work only those phone firmware June 2009 below..try to check the firmware version of phone type *#0000# i hope it could help...
Old 11-19-2010, 21:24   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1368071
Thanks Meter: 9
bayleaf contact me.

The generator you have is really very old and obsolete now. Maybe thats why that man disappear. If you need new generators please contact me.

Regards.
Old 12-08-2010, 09:04   #13 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 1445740
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyphone2010 View Post
bayleaf contact me.

The generator you have is really very old and obsolete now. Maybe thats why that man disappear. If you need new generators please contact me.

Regards.
you are one of reseller of this spyphone genertor, sir right? so you know what version is this v1.1 ,v1.3,v1.4,v3.7 etc....and what version you said obsolete..

O.T.
please reply...