GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Nokia > Nokia Multimedia

Nokia Multimedia No Unlocking or Flashing Programs here, this section for Ringtones, Wallpaper and other media Files and Windows/Java/Symbian games and applications.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2001, 22:01   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2236
Thanks Meter: 58
Arrow TO ALL WHO SELL MCU/PPM BOX...

... or at least think they sell.

Earlier on this forum I have stated that me & my friends want to buy the Nokia PPM/MCU uploader. Money is no problem, it's the suppliers. And I would like to find out who here realy sells that what we need.

I have get few mails last days and also a short mail today from Mirek something like: Hi, I have Dejan's box for sale, 1500 US$, good price. (P.S. minimum 100 pieces) and this mail makes me write this.

Does that mail look like a serious business offer? Or, do I look like a millionaire?

Same if I come to BMW sales agent and want to buy a BMW and the salesman says that it costs 30000 US$ and he tells me that he can sell it to me for 25000 US$ but I have to buy minimum 50 cars

Look, all I want is that someone answers me with a serious offer. Prices are intersting... 1500 US$, 1800 US$, 2000 US$... O.K., it's easy to say "I sell..." but can you realy sell it. Can someone mail me a serious offer which contain all needed information about the box, about guarantee, about delivery period, about future support, about the seller itself, about money back guarante, about etc, etc... Is that so hard to put together in a mail?

NOT just a mail like "Hi, I sell blah blah...". No hard feelings but it seems there are a lot of guys who offer their products in "one sentence" e-mails. Sorry, money rules and I don't want to loose money.

Mail me only if you are shure that you have the goods that you offer me...

Regards

Spalato
Old 07-08-2001, 22:07   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2327
Thanks Meter: 1
Couldn't say it better

Regards
Dragonlock
Old 07-08-2001, 22:45   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 4168
How many are you looking to buy? because if you want 100 to sell on your site then why not just try dejan Himself? but like me you only want 1 then good luck!
Old 07-08-2001, 23:14   #4 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 3774
Thanks Meter: 0
NOW...THAT MAKES SENSE
WELL SAID SPALATO
Old 07-09-2001, 11:36   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1034
Thanks Meter: 0
Hi Spalato,

No offence mate, but you can't expect everyone to be as professional as you:-)
Even though I am still waiting to get a reply from you regarding membership of your site (not very professional;-)) A lot of people would like to sell Dejan's box or just to buy it, but there is so much confusion over who has what and what it does, nobody wants to part with cash. Then there is all the rumours about the box been cloned and the sw cracked. Not very enticing to a poor unlocker to spend $2000usd and then find sw for free 3 or 4 days later (This what's happening with SL45 soft, everybody wants to sell it in the last few days for $100usd. Why? Because they know that somebody will give the dongle emulator away very soon for free)
Back to the Nokia problem, I have been waiting for PPM solution for long time and when Dejan bought his box out I thought "Great, problem solved". Shame about the price, and the line "No support or guarantee given" makes me cringe. $100.000usd and no guarantee!!!!
So I wait for something better....and it arrived:-)))

I now have a box for MCU and PPM update, interface 100% Windows, with support and guarantee. at a good price aswell. And with someone that deals with me face to face and not somebody that hides behind a wall of agents and middlemen, and whose pricing policy would make it almost impossible for someone to buy a single box. No disrespect to Dejan, he is probably one of, if not the best. But if we want to be professionals of GSM, maybe we should start demanding it from the people at top. If you have soft you want to sell, set the pricing structure, name your agents and say what support is offered.

I sell GSM soft and hardware only for two groups, I could sell for others but these two groups give warranty and support everytime. No sudden drops of price thru other channels!!!!! Imagine this situation. I see Dejan's box when first offered for 100.000usd. I broker sale for 110.000usd. Customer buys the box of me and then sees 4 weeks later same box for 1800usd. What is the customer going to think of me? 10% less yes, 25% maybe. But over 90%???? This is not serious business. Don't get me wrong, I think 100.000usd is too much money for any GSM tool, what I'm trying to say is that with things like that happening it's very hard for people to build trust. People are now scared of spending 2000usd on something that was selling for 100.000usd only 3 months ago. But I still don't believe it will be cracked, at least not for a while. I am yet to see a working clone of Dejan's box.
Flash AuthorityID is not that easy to calculate, and Dejan knows this is really the only valuable part of his box, I doubt if he's made it easy to crack. Even with my flasher I have to send the logs of each phone to be calculated (very quick service, 10-20 mins. by em@ail). This is done so you can't buy the box of me and crack it. Again because I can't sell something for $2000usd one day and my customer finds it for free the next. This is why I doubt we'll ever see a free 100% working IMEI changer. If you cracked that code, you wouldn't be in a hurry to give it away:-)))

I know a lot of people in this forum don't like traders and reckon all soft should be free, but they have to note this; If no one bought sw of Zuleah or Dejan (or Pro or Jethro) they would probably all be sticking to their normal programming jobs and there wouldn't be any soft to crack. I know a lot of people make soft for free, but I doubt anything like Nokia PPM update would ever appear for free if people like Dejan didn't put in all the legwork first. Or would you spend 1500 hours working on something for free??

Regards, Jim
Old 07-09-2001, 17:25   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2236
Thanks Meter: 58
To ALieN_CHeMiST:
Hi. I must have missed your mail because I can't remember that you wrote me. I recently have get so much crap mail that I deleted a lot of mail because I'm sick of getting mails from eleven years old schoolboys asking for membership and then loose my time to answer those mails even I know I will get no reply. So sorry mate, must have missed yours one. If you still need an answer to your mail, please check the membership info on my website. I tried to be as much professional as I could be but some crap mails made me change everything so all info is now directly on the website.

Once again, sorry, must have missed yours

About this Nokia PPM&MCU uploader:
Me & my friends decided, after some investigating, to thrust the offer from GSM GROUP. This morning I spoke on the phone directly with one of Dejan's official dealers so I cleared a lot of things out and we gave it a shot. So tomorrow we will pay for the box and wait and hope we get what we ordered

We already ordered a full emmi box unlimited so when all these transactions are over, I will let people know who are the trustable dealers...

Me too don't believe that this box will soon be available cracked or for free, at least not the content of the second chip inside although the flasher and PPM & MCU uploader are almost identical... Of course noone will spent 1500 hours to make something and than give it for free. Same as for these partial flashes. Why should I give them for free. Why should not this friend of mine, which makes them, earn some money for his efforts. Those who realy need them will pay a symbolic fee and those who don't need them can wait some time when they come for free. Simplier it can't be...

We'll wait and see if we will start make money soon with the full emmi and the MCU&PPM uploader or we will have to find & kill someone

Regards

Spalato
Old 07-09-2001, 21:30   #7 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 2742
hi spalato!
i also do not think "real" dejan box schemes will be available soon. i think it is the nature of mankind to make money with their knowledge (there is nothing wrong with that).

everybody just want "one-click-solutions" for free. that is the problem. if more people would use their brains instead of endless complaining, at least solutions would be much cheaper!

new partials are no real problem (it is not that hard to make your own new partials if you take a closer look on how it works (just compare some locked and unlocked partials and you will see what i mean))! you don't have to be a genius to do this, smart though.

best regards,
steina
Old 07-10-2001, 08:34   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 637
Thanks Meter: 152
Hi Spalato,
Im happy that youre able to catch last bus for dejan box,I hope that youll receve your box soon.. just keep us posted on the developments of your dejan box..bye

regards
lampin