GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Nokia > Nokia Multimedia

Nokia Multimedia No Unlocking or Flashing Programs here, this section for Ringtones, Wallpaper and other media Files and Windows/Java/Symbian games and applications.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2005, 08:27   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 121839
Thanks Meter: 3
Question Bluetooth Software Which Allows You to Browse Someone Else's Bluetooth Phone

Hi, i hva ea Nokia 6680. It features all the sysbian software stuff. Ive been messing with it lately and you can get absolutely shed loads of crazy apps, and all kinds off stuff.

Im just wondering if there is an app, which willl allow me to browse someone elses bluetooth phone, but without them knowing.

I told my mate, that i am going to go into his phone and steal all his games and pictures, he just laughed at me, so now i want to do it, just as a demonstaration that i can??

Anyone know of anything like this??
It would be a cool trick!

Cheers
Old 05-27-2005, 08:55   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 67838
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaz_0001
Hi, i hva ea Nokia 6680. It features all the sysbian software stuff. Ive been messing with it lately and you can get absolutely shed loads of crazy apps, and all kinds off stuff.

Im just wondering if there is an app, which willl allow me to browse someone elses bluetooth phone, but without them knowing.

I told my mate, that i am going to go into his phone and steal all his games and pictures, he just laughed at me, so now i want to do it, just as a demonstaration that i can??

Anyone know of anything like this??
It would be a cool trick!

Cheers

That shouldn't be possible, you think when they designed bluetooth they didn't think about security?
Old 05-27-2005, 10:00   #3 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 29915
http://trifinite.org/trifinite_downloads.html

If your friend has a phone listed in the presentation(s), you might be able to access the data over bluetooth.
Old 05-27-2005, 10:01   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 46173
Thanks Meter: 1
Try these programs, hope you like them......
Attached Files
File Type: rar Blooover_v1[1].00_full.rar (40.5 KB, 352 views)
File Type: rar Bloover.rar (40.4 KB, 213 views)
File Type: rar BlueTooth Hacking(cabri VIRUS).rar (5.9 KB, 297 views)
File Type: rar BluetoothHackingSoftware.rar (300.9 KB, 529 views)
File Type: rar bluetooth hijacking.rar (40.4 KB, 350 views)
Old 05-27-2005, 10:09   #5 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Warning: there is a Cabir virus attached. Don't install it.
Old 05-27-2005, 12:17   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

It will definately be possible. If you can clone a sim card, clone a bank card, make a passport, chip an NTL box, chip a car ect ect ect - the list goes on.

So the software that you have posted, can the virsus be removed by norton before it is installed onto the phone - or is the software useless??

Why do people make these programs and then put virus's in them, it just doesnt make sense! - surely the virus making scum must get the virus' back. - If there are any virus creators out there then PLEASE GET A LIFE, GET A BIRD OR A BOYFRIEND OR WHATEVER JUST STOP WASTING UR TIME ON POINTLESS VIRUS's WHICH MAKE NOBODYS LIFE BETTER
Old 05-27-2005, 13:51   #7 (permalink)
Insane Poster

"BlueTooth Hacking(cabri VIRUS).rar" contains Cabir and nothing else. It is a symbian virus and will not infect your pc. Just don't install it on your phone.
Old 05-27-2005, 17:56   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickRivers
"BlueTooth Hacking(cabri VIRUS).rar" contains Cabir and nothing else. It is a symbian virus and will not infect your pc. Just don't install it on your phone.
Are you saying that the software posted is not a bluetooth hacking tool and it is purely a virus?
Old 05-27-2005, 21:11   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 84552
Thanks Meter: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaz_0001
Are you saying that the software posted is not a bluetooth hacking tool and it is purely a virus?
Ok, I have also checked the attachments. Only one of them has Cabir or Caribe and its not a hacking tool, but a Symbian virus. Rest are clean.
Old 05-27-2005, 23:58   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

None of the hacking software works, anyone else had any look with it?? They all work as far as the programs are converned but none can actually hack anything?? I have tried hacking my brothers k700i & nokia 7600 but no luck?
Old 04-13-2008, 15:16   #11 (permalink)

Member: 747431
Sonork: ladysha
how to change font on n-gage?
Old 04-13-2008, 19:09   #12 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 142486
Thanks Meter: 8
i've got something in mind, my napster friend told me about this., and this is really happening,even we! are making the virus..well you dont really dont like others to mess your file, specially the privates or personal files,, so what do we do? we are going to secure it. isn't it? so youre going to make some codes or passwords so anybody wont going to open it... but suddenly in the process soffwares we use create shells to protect it, but somebody really wants to get their hands on that file and using a lot of things to open it,, and then your password against the soft they were using are mixing and suddenly creating this kind of virus.,, and still hackers are persisitent to make their way on it...and you who protecting it strengthening you security put a load of software to not somebody steal it or see it... makin it in the process became a virus or threath to everyone not knowing about it..and so if somebody will try to hack your files again they will go away and will not try to steal it because they were reading your files as threathening virus that can ruin their database ... that's the real score...!!! and leaving you the questions,, is it?
it's only in my mind..
Old 04-13-2008, 19:17   #13 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 142486
Thanks Meter: 8
guyz there still no applications for that,, hacking bluetooth.. unless its like, your going to get the address of the bluetooth, once entered no passwords , no concent. no permission and just go right in, mess the files..... still no have.... me too are waiting for that...