GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Nokia > Nokia Multimedia

Nokia Multimedia No Unlocking or Flashing Programs here, this section for Ringtones, Wallpaper and other media Files and Windows/Java/Symbian games and applications.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2006, 11:39   #1 (permalink)

Member: 234228
Thanks Meter: 0
Run a .biz (ngage game) on 6680

Can anyone post a Step to step guide plz.. cuzz i´ve seen that u can run ngage games on tha 6680 in this forum.. but HOW???
Old 02-22-2006, 22:28   #2 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 236073
Thanks Meter: 5
Post Hi TaiNt

Here's a simple solution to install .blz-files on your phone.

Note 1: It is a good idea to let set your MMS and SMS messages to be kept on your MMC, not on your phone memory. Any MMS or SMS's currently on your phone's memory, it is suggested you move them over to the MMC.

Note 2: You must have some sort of file managing software to do this. Download and install such an application before beginning this guide! I recommend FExplorer or SeleQ.

-- STEP ONE -- THE INSTALLER --

First Get the BLZ installer and your desired game.

Send the BLZ-Installer to your phone, it should be a *.SIS file, if it is not, then it is probably a *.ZIP or *.RAR, unpack the *.SIS file from the archive, then send it. DO NOT send the *.ZIP or *.RAR files to your phone.

Install the application.

-- STEP TWO -- THE GAME FILE --

Next, you need to get the game ready. Game files are in the *.BLZ format. Like the BLZ-Installer, if the game file is not a *.BLZ file, unpack the archives until you find the *.BLZ file.

You may need to do this a few times, because usually games are packed more than once.

Once you have the *.BLZ game file unpacked, send this to your phone.

-- STEP THREE -- INSTALLATION --

Open your installed file manager and find the *.BLZ game file in one of the mail folders (Example -- e:\system\mail\XXXX) and copy the file to the root directory of the MMC (Example -- e:\). Now Close the file manager.

Run the BLZ-Installer. Now you should see the game listed there. Select Option and then Install. Wait for the process to finish. The game should then be installed.

If you followed the procedure correctly and everything went well, you should see a new Icon, that is the game.

PLAY IT!

-- UNINSTALL THE GAMES --

For anyone else who wants to to how to remove the games

Download SeleQ or FExplorer

Remove the folder:
E:\System\Apps\Game Name

(ie motogp, sonicn)

Remove folder:
C:\System\Apps\Game Name

Thats it!

Old 02-23-2006, 18:53   #3 (permalink)

Member: 234228
Thanx m8 if u were here i would give you a kiss
Old 02-24-2006, 12:29   #4 (permalink)

Member: 95300
When i tried to play the BLZ games on my N6630, no one works!

But some of the normal file-games which comes with a system dir can be startet for example "Asphalt Urban GT".
Old 04-01-2006, 21:59   #5 (permalink)

Member: 253768
hi can any one tell me how to install a ngage game on my 6680 mobile.
but not .blz i'm talking about the .EXE
Old 04-02-2006, 04:37   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 235509
Thanks Meter: 6
I have followed the following steps to try installing a BLZ file into my phone while letting the BLZ installer install but when i followed the steps,nothing happen..The BLZ installer couldn't detect the BLZ file that i have place into my E:\ root drectory...Could it be because i used bluthtooth to send the file over??? cause i read from some other thread saying that you need to use a data cable(eg DK2) to send the files over.. Is it true that's the only way to get the thing working??