GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Nokia Multimedia (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f18/)
-   -   System Error - Nokia N70 (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f18/system-error-nokia-n70-284243/)

nshkw 04-02-2006 15:21

System Error - Nokia N70

Dear All,

Suddenly, I don't know what happened with my Nokia N70 phone, it is giving System Error -1, Might be I deleted some file. Could you please some body guide me what to do?

Thanks
BR
NSHKW

nshkw 04-02-2006 17:58

I am still awaiting for your feed back because I am unable to use MMS, the message is coming system error -1.
Please help.

BR
NSHKW

darin 04-02-2006 18:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by nshkw
Dear All,

Suddenly, I don't know what happened with my Nokia N70 phone, it is giving System Error -1, Might be I deleted some file. Could you please some body guide me what to do?

Thanks
BR
NSHKW

try to reboot your phone..if problem occurs then best to reformat your phone...

ssar_rahman 04-02-2006 19:32

u installed any taskman software or any calender postwares. If it's so reply me

nshkw 04-03-2006 10:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssar_rahman
u installed any taskman software or any calender postwares. If it's so reply me

Yes, I installed many softwares but all were working well but when I installed sms machine, dvd player, bluetooth enhancer, I am sure, after that it happened.

BR
NSHKW

samj 04-03-2006 19:22

soft format is the easy way by the way can u type alphebets or does ur fon allows only numbers to type. i think if u hav this problm then i hav a software to cure it tell me about it

ssar_rahman 04-03-2006 19:34

i also using n70 only. It also shows system error, if i install any software which doesn't support. I had a problem when i install taskman and some tracking software. After i delete that files and contains some files in sys folder. Now i am not having it

amonev 04-04-2006 06:52

One of my friends have a problem with "System Error" when he push "menu" on his SX1! We change firmware and still nothing.

nshkw 04-04-2006 08:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by samj
soft format is the easy way by the way can u type alphebets or does ur fon allows only numbers to type. i think if u hav this problm then i hav a software to cure it tell me about it

Yes, I can type alphabets and alos numbers, there is no problem at all. The system error -1 is coming only when I try to send MMS, now I cannot make MMS setting according to the country setting. I run setting wizard but the same message coming system error-1. The other all softwares are working well. Also, my Fase Store software were infected due to this error, then I removed from the mobile.

I am avoiding to format the mobile and trying to get the solution without format.

BR
NSHKW

nshkw 04-05-2006 06:56

Dear All

Still I am looking forward to have your valuable advise in order to get rid off this problem.

BR
NSHKW

samj 04-07-2006 18:56

mate it would be tuff job to find where is that error remove the mem card and switch on if still shows system error soft format ur fon ur contacts and all wil remain inur fon only some applications will be affected not all reinstall those apps
if the problm is wit mem card then format the card
this is the only easy way
dont hard format ur fon not necessary