GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > Sharp

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2006, 07:25   #1 (permalink)

Member: 222667
Thanks Meter: 0
question about 903SH

hi im new to this forum so please be easy on me.
well since im new to this cell phone industry, i know next to nothing about cell phone and know nothing about what to do to unlock my sharp.
well i just bought a sharp 903SH (japanese verson) its was quite nice so i decided to buy it. when i got it, i slide in my SIM card and when i turn on the phone it says "No Service" so my brother said you have to get this phone unlock. therefore i went on ebay and look for cables to connect with my phone to unlock it . i happen to run across these cables : http://cgi.ebay.com/Sharp-802SH-902S...QQcmdZViewItem
now i have no idea what they are but the person said it's use to unlock sharp 903SH. therefore i bought it, not only that i also got a program that the ebayer sent me, plus i had to spend more money trying to get credit to have a Password and a SN to use the program, but it doesnt work. then i also bought these cables :http://www.unlockitnow.com/products/...kservice-cable
they call it Cruiser Cable. im not sure if this is the right one you guys are using.

so my question is:
1. is the 1st sets of cable i bought was the right kind to do the job?
if so what kinda of program do i use to unlock my phone?
2. when i bought the phone it came with a CD-ROM but when i tried to install the USB driver, window pops up and said " it doesnt pass the window logo testing " or something like that so it wont continue. do i need to USB Driver to beable to unlock my sharp?
3. im currently under T-Mobile phone service plan does that have an effect to it not beable to unlock?
4. can anyone please help me through this ?

ok thats all the question i have. pleaes go easy on me because i dont know much about this kind of stuff.
thank you very much for reading this have a nice day!!
Old 01-19-2006, 07:52   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 31339
Thanks Meter: 5
-it's much more easyer and cheaper if you bring to someone to unlockit.
-did you try to change the network setting on your 903sh(set to gsm)
-for the cruiser cable , visit the cruiser section in this forum, to unlock the phone it need the dongle or box too( cruiser, usbsmart,setool,sonics,ufs), you can find the crack too, but use it at your own risk.

happy hunting
Old 01-19-2006, 08:07   #3 (permalink)

Member: 222667
Thanks Meter: 0
oMG i cant believe it ..i check my network settings and it works! jesus THANK YOU SO MUCH ELWAN. your the best thank you so much i spent over a month trying to figure this out and you just show me one second it and works. i can thank enough ! thank you !!!
Old 01-20-2006, 13:55   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 152244
Sonork: 100.1591179
Thanks Meter: 162
Hey man u dont know that,This phone work on 3G and gsm also.......When i goth this phone first time also have this problem but able to solve it in a min.......Keep using it an Good Luck
Br
Muneeb Akhtar Raza