GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > Sell ur Old and Used Stuff

Sell ur Old and Used Stuff Sell ur Phone, Or Ur Old GSM-Related Products... No Dealers Advertise here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2005, 10:32   #46 (permalink)
legija

Member:

@Zukislav
Well, someone need to tell you this, (again) you are MORON. You're so stupid to not to see the diference between STOLEN stuff (like yours PBB with stolen infos) and ORIGINAL products from Nokia with INVOICE.
You say Legija is thief ? LOL !
In fact (let Toni translate this for you) Trazis guzici cepa ! hehehe
What you want here ? You bought something from me, and now you're not happy ?
You're only romanian parasite who bla bla here, and i keep laugh day by day when i see what you wrote to your poor victims cheated with PBB.
"Put phone to fbus cable and USB together, phoenix will TALK to phone via FBUS and flash trough USB"
HAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! !
What's worsest here is, you are so stupid that you didn't saw i give one PBB for free to each customer. I was so nice to promote your product together with original OEM stuff with INVOICE (not stolen and reported lost or bla bla, this is not romania, here people don't to stole anything)
Regarding support, well, time will say who's right and who's no.
BTW, why do i need to loose my precious time with blablablers ? You really think here is someone who actually believes you?
I don't think so. So, Piss off, go and try to satisfy few goats with your small brain (dick)
Old 04-24-2005, 10:54   #47 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 94306
Thanks Meter: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by zulea
Just because NOBODY can give full warranty that can give support for a STOLEN BOX and specially a STOLEN SMARTCARD who can be easy in future locked by Nokia. That's why.

And, if I really want to ruin your business (and Legija) I can do other smal thing. Let's say I send (or maybe I allready sent) an potential buyer, who will not buy this FPS-10, but just want demonstartion, and find for me serial numbers of FPS-10 and SX-4 that you have for sale. ..... The rest is easy to understand, isn't? Let's say some small report to right persons at Nokia, or let's say I can find EXACTLY what Service Point ordered this boxes, and ....

Just think what you are doing and what you are selling. It's exactly like I sell an stolen BMW car to you, and I say you this words: "you receive FULL warranty from BMW services" and also I not even tell you that the car is stolen or (maybe) after xxxx kilometers the car will just simply stop to work.

BUT, I really not want to ruin your business (I just given example how can this be done), but I want from you and from Legija to NOT CHEAT CUSTOMERS and take 10k for this stuff, who is HUUUGE price for what EXACTLY you are selling.

So, to resume, none of you say this:
- FPS-10 and SX-4 smartcards can NOT receive full warranty (because is stolen products from Nokia service center).
- SX-4 and/or SX-2 smartcards have inside hidden COUNTER and there is a risk that this cards stop at some time to work.

Best regards,
Zulea

Why you say stolen box? ok this boxes are from Nokia Service Points, but they are not stolen......I think any boxes are stolen and in circulation, but not from me or legija and you can be sure that we can give support now and in future.....you donīt need to interfere in this business....You must work arround the clock for your PBB update because of BB5.......

B.R.
desperado
Old 04-24-2005, 11:01   #48 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 9848
Thanks Meter: 144
Zulea is absolutely right.

Nobody can give support for sure - since ONLY Nokia can reactivate SX-x smartcard for nows ince smartcard security is not broken at the moment.
Old 04-24-2005, 11:11   #49 (permalink)
legija

Member:
Quote:
Originally Posted by german gsm team

Nobody can give support for sure - since ONLY Nokia can reactivate SX-x smartcard for nows ince smartcard security is not broken at the moment.
What you think WHO activate cards for me ? Where i calculate RPL files ?
How come i can ORDER ANY of Nokia OEM stuff, and deliver it in TIME ?
Have You any idea what you talk about, anyway ?
Old 04-24-2005, 11:14   #50 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 94306
Thanks Meter: 6
Quote:

you say zulea is absolutely right????
nothing is right what he say.....what about his PBB? where he got information for his box?ALL information are STOLEN from NOKIA.... and i know what i say here, so be quiet please...We can give full support for sold products and all customers
are happy about this...

B.R.
desperado
Old 04-24-2005, 12:48   #51 (permalink)
legija

Member:
@mods
Can someone of You guys close this topic, since i have SOLD my stock.
Next time i will post in Sales section, in order to avoid PARASITES to spoil my thread(s).

Thanks.
Old 04-24-2005, 16:00   #52 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 22101
Thanks Meter: 16
hi there, any one can help me my 6630 is not detected on USB, but b-4 i make new SW but it is work and upter that ill try to change laguage again it bad news not detected... so who can know this problem plz... help!!!

thanks and a pleasant day........

best regards,
HAMASAT
Old 04-24-2005, 18:57   #53 (permalink)
arash111

Member:
do as dr. legija said;
"Put phone to fbus cable and USB together, phoenix will TALK to phone via FBUS and flash trough USB"

but you must have a Phoenix Black Box COLON as catik said
Old 04-24-2005, 19:59   #54 (permalink)
No Life Poster

the only reason to close this thread would be that you business is harmed -- but this is no real reason

legija - you act like a child !!!

I believe that you have good relations to Nokia and of course all the cards come from Nokia.

But why FLS-4S was sold with 16 million counter -- because Nokia in many cases would not have uploaded new licences.

If you sell 10 SX-4 that all need an update after some usages and only 1 card is bought by a person from Nokia security - do you really think that the other 9 cards will get an update? Your source will be kicked off as service partner as soon as possible for sure!!!

FPS-8 was a good deal because once activated it runs unlimited time.
FLS-4S was a good deal because you never can flash 8 million phones (2 licences per update - one for mcusw, one for ppm).

But nobody knows how many licences SX-x cards contain. If one test BB5 command uses one licence ... that would be only some months if you have heavy usage until reactivation needed.

So 10 K euros might be very huge amount of money for that!

This is no offense - that are just some facts!
Old 04-24-2005, 20:46   #55 (permalink)
legija

Member:
You just have to post screenshot where phoenix checks for LICENSE counter in SX-4, and i will be happy.
Can You do this ?
Old 04-24-2005, 22:42   #56 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Legija, as you have PBB just enable PKD-1RD mode and go to Smart Card Activator:

And you will see, that Licence Request is possible now. For now only with PKD-1RD of course - Nokia have to test it -- but in future????

But this is proof, that there is licence counter in SX-x card!

BTW: Why you see this sets without real PKD-1 or FLS-4S? This cost you only 70 / 280 euros and your customers will not depend on Zuleas firmware update which is needed always when Nokia release new Phoenix. Thats because Nokia change some query values and PBB is not a 100% DESKey emulator so zulea every time have to calculate the new values with real PKD-1 and then update PBB firmware.

Last edited by german gsm team; 04-24-2005 at 22:59.
Old 04-24-2005, 22:50   #57 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 5325
Thanks Meter: 8,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by legija
You just have to post screenshot where phoenix checks for LICENSE counter in SX-4, and i will be happy.
Can You do this ?
So, finaly back to the subject.
Instead attack my person and my PBB product who have nothing with the subject of this thread and with what you are try do do here (little cheating).
So, finaly you posted an technical question. Here is the answer:

Just log communication with SX-4 smartcard and with some knowledges you will see how and when Phoenix check for secret counter inside SX-4 smartcard.
And just trust me, I know more about all original Nokia boxes than you (+ your friend COLON) know or could know in next 1-2 years.

So, again, your asked price of 10k for what you sale WITHOUT FULL support is so HUUUUUge price. The real price is somwhere ~3k.

At your asked price, you should sell UNLIMITED SX-4, and not bla, bla, bla, about what you can do and what you can (re)activate. But at this time NOBODY is able to make SX-4 smartcards unlimited or at least to stop function who can desactivate this smartcards.

Best regards,
Zulea
Old 04-24-2005, 22:56   #58 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@ zulea

nobody attacks your product -- it is great

why you blame me for telling the truth or was there a new phoenix release without needing a PBB firmware update

-- if PBB would have been implemented 100% DESKey emulation - that would not be necessary since there never was a FLS-4S firmware update

-- you can proof me wrong if next phoenix release runs with PBB firmware version 08

and its not fair to say to legija to tell us all facts and you for yourself do not the same

BR
Old 04-24-2005, 23:21   #59 (permalink)
No Life Poster

And by the way:

Zulea, could you tell us all under what circumstances counter is modified by phoenix and what the limit is?

Last edited by german gsm team; 04-24-2005 at 23:34.
Old 04-24-2005, 23:39   #60 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 5325
Thanks Meter: 8,448
Quote:
BTW: Why you see this sets without real PKD-1 or FLS-4S? This cost you only 70 / 280 euros and your customers will not depend on Zuleas firmware update which is needed always when Nokia release new Phoenix. Thats because Nokia change some query values and PBB is not a 100% DESKey emulator so zulea every time have to calculate the new values with real PKD-1 and then update PBB firmware.
Here you have right, I implemented updates via server (even if I know now DES algorithm) to avoid cloners. And as you can see, even if Catik (aka COLON) posted Atmega128 HEX dump free few months ago, my PBB is still not cloned/hacked. And this method (of course in combination with other methods implemented in PBB) worked well in last 6 months to stop cloning.hacking of PBB.

And as you can see now, even JAF chosen an method like that in their software for BB5 flashing (updaes/request to an server is required from time to time).

Best regards,
Zulea

P.S.
@ Legija: Hurry up, sell your stuff, because in 2-3 days you will see solution to repair USB flash damaged BB5 phones with PBB