GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > Sell ur Old and Used Stuff

Sell ur Old and Used Stuff Sell ur Phone, Or Ur Old GSM-Related Products... No Dealers Advertise here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2005, 02:27   #1 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 80291
Thanks Meter: 0
Huge Lot of 64 Nokia 8890 phones + OEM parts For Sale

Hello,

Up for sale is this huge NOKIA 8890 Refurbisher's Lot/Repair Stock

This includes:

59 x Nokia 8890 Phones

5 x Nokia 8890 Mainboards/PCBs

1 x DCT-3 Dejan Flashing Cable Set (will also provide free flashing software & 8890 flash files/language packs)

1 x Used Nokia CARK-119 Car Kit

23 x Used, Original Nokia BLB-2 Batteries

25 x Used Nokia ACP-7U Wall Chargers (Grade A)

6 x Used Nokia ACP-8U Wall Chargers (Grade A)

1 x Used Nokia ACP-9U Wall Charger (Grade A)

3 x Used Nokia ACP-12U Wall Charger (Grade A)

7 x Brand New Nokia DCV-1 Desktop Chargers

6 x Brand New Nokia LCH-9 Car Chargers

1 x Brand New Non-Original Car Charger (similar to Nokia LCH-12)

16 x Brand New Nokia HDE-2 Hands Free Earpieces

23 x Brand New Original Nokia 8890 Vibrating Motor Units

7 x Brand New RTC Memory Batteries

30 x Brand New Original Nokia 8890 On/Off Switches

8 x Brand New Buzzer/Ringtone Generator Units

18 x Brand New Original Nokia 8850 B-Covers (compatible with the 8890)

13 x Brand New Original Nokia 8850/8890 Slide Assy (with microphones)

7 x Brand New Original Nokia 8850/8890 A-Covers

1 x Used Original Nokia 8890 Mainframe with battery connector & vibra motor (Grade A)

Most of these phones have been manually tested and the faults found have been written down & attached to the phones. The majority of these phones power on with only a small handful that do not. Examples of common faults that might be found with these phones are: missing LED's, on/off switches, buzzers, microphone block connectors, active slide switches, broken/missing LCD's, signal loss, etc... These problems are quite common and should not be a problem for all of you phone repair techs out there.

This lot of phones in an excellent opportunity to make a large profit!!! Refurbished Nokia 8890 phones are still selling on eBay at $120+ !!! This leaves the possibility to easily earn a few thousand dollars once these phones are repair/refurbished. Just do the math!

In addition to the items listed in this auction, I will also provide the winning bidder with contact information of a few OEM Nokia part suppliers (US, UK, & EU). I can also provide a copy of the Nokia 8890 Service Manual (pdf files).

Please PM me with SERIOUS Offers only. I will not post my asking price here in the forum as I am looking to get the best offer possible.
I will accept payment via TT (Bank Transfer), PayPal (confirmed addresses only), Cashiers Check (items will not be shipped until funds clear), or Western Union.

Pictures available upon request. I will be more than happy to answer your questions.

Many thanks,
Charles
Old 02-05-2011, 10:49   #2 (permalink)

Member: 1509731
Thanks Meter: 0
Good afternoon. Me interests, whether there is at you a forward top part of the case on nokia 8890 and if there is that what price?
The answer send on [email protected]
Old 02-05-2011, 11:08   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 530721
Thanks Meter: 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankir#1 View Post
Good afternoon. Me interests, whether there is at you a forward top part of the case on nokia 8890 and if there is that what price?
The answer send on [email protected]
check the date 19/12/2005 before posting