GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Griffin Products > Griffin

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2005, 09:09   #1 (permalink)

Member: 55026
Thanks Meter: 53
about new boxes, users! pleease read and support! you still did not get tired to buy!

hi everybody, today morning when I wake up and immediatelly gona on my copmputer I was shocked! When I read features of GTI, a great surprise was on the screen. It has been many days we hear about GTI how is a magic software. Our hope was; this soft will end our difficulties and problems. But now I see a very nonsense software, something like a copy of PBB, but les then it. This is really a great shock for me.
I think someone exaggerate this GTI or Griffin team said diffrent thing. It has been many time and ache of head that we are waiting some solution for IMEI repairing. They said all will be free for Repairing NOKIA IMEI repairing, but we see here only stupit some 50 logs. I everytime have 50 logs in my hand. so waht to do 50 logs. DCT4 phones become cheap on market, but for repairing one IMEI, we need one UEM=10 USD and 2 griffin logs=16 USD just 26$ for a stupit IMEI repairing. we give this money every day for one year. because of the reason that IMEI repairing too expensive many time we can not do our work and earn money to buy new boxes and new boxes.

SUPLIERS! WHERE IS YOUR HEAD! YOU SHOULD BE CLEVER AS YOU MAKE BOXES! IF YOU FINISH US WITH YOUR STUPIT BOXES SO THEN HOW YOU WILL SELL BOXES!!!??

as we heard about GTI, the features was:

Thumbs down GTI Box Early coming Soon
Gti box is coming now and it's wonderful & it's very low price...

>All nokia unlocking and flashing and imei repairs(ask to rpl).

>All sony ericcson complete new model.

>All NEC unlocking. OH IF YOU CAN NOT DO IT I HAVE FOUND A FREE SOFT YESTERDAY, YOU MAY GIVE WITH GTI

>All LG unlocking and flashing. SO PLEASE DON'T USE THE WORD "ALL" SO EASY.

>All PANASONIC flashing and unlocking. REALLY WOULD BE EXCELENT WITH PANA SOFT.

>All MOTOROLLA flashing and unlocking. IF IT WAS TRUE VICTOR WOULD GO HELL

>All Samsung flashing and unlocking. MAY BE YOU THINK ALL OF US HAVE UFS

>All siemens flashing and unlocking. WHAT TO DO STUPIT C62

>All MITSUBISHI falshing and unlocking. EVEN NOT MENTIONED
and
incude NOKIA BB5 flashing and unlocking. NO UNLOCKING

Sorry GUYS I think now I am a little angry after that shock, so maybe I speak rude a little.

If that GTI had these features above it was worth also for 2000 EURO. But now for me it is very hard to pay 1000 EURO for a modified GRIFFIN BOX. Yes Griffin box was excelent an we earned many money with it. I think it is the best box for NOKIA repairing. but GTI for what!?
Regards....
Old 05-17-2005, 10:39   #2 (permalink)

Member: 95738
Thanks Meter: 0
i agree with you ,
i do expect more features than this , this is another point of view
GTIbox with these features not as half as Pbb so , why do we need to pay
such a price twice of pbb ,

and i think ask2rpl is the last thing in gti's hand to earn money
and i think they are not willing to add in any of standalone tool
untill somebody put for free ,

And we thought that they were hardworking because of the whole that features but
reality is GTI appeared with old grififn features nothing is new and all old griffin
users deserve to get standalone SEMC tool for Griffin box..

This is not at all fair..

BR.