GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Federal One

Federal One Federal One & Prodigy Support Section

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2004, 18:19   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 13475
Thanks Meter: 0
Angry my box not active in 6 days i am not work and not have help from company prodigy

i have box prodigy original payment 290€ a cheater mister MURPHY AND COMPANY§§§

Device Serial Number: 7423
Firmware Build Version: 00.00.02.35
Prodigy Build Status: Not Activated
Prodigy Device Status: Unlimited
Date of manufacture: 12/12/03
Date of sale: 13/12/03

Connecting...
** Prodigy Server V 1.0.510 **
Unable to load the data1 to device !
Error: 1 6 0
Old 06-29-2004, 20:12   #2 (permalink)
cmk
No Life Poster

Member: 10387
Thanks Meter: 3
may be you can try downgrade to 750 for temporary use, but i dont know work or not!
Old 06-30-2004, 12:01   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 5324
Thanks Meter: 7
@santogsm

please contact me on icq

br
Old 07-05-2004, 00:56   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluelights
@santogsm

please contact me on icq

br
PLEASE HELP MY IS URGENT!!!

http://www.gsm-support.biz/showthrea...=9280#post9280
THANK U FRIEND
please help my in my box prodigy i like the box i have griffin and not good work.the prodigy is fast in flashing the phones and is good in repair ..please i need my box for my work i am stoped
i can send u in dhl in 2 day u have my box and u reparid my please and thank u bluelights
Old 07-05-2004, 17:13   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Thumbs down S.R bluelights U NOT RESPOND IN ICQ OR IN FORUM BY PRODIGY SUPPORT

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluelights
@santogsm

please contact me on icq

br
U NEED THE PERSONS OR CLIENTS THINK WELL OF YOU

I AM HAVE MY PRODIGY NOT ACTIVE AND U NOT RESPOND!!!!!!!!!!

u SR bluelights AND MY RESELLER SR MURPHY YOU ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE

MURPHY NEED THE MONEY AND AFTER BYEBYE!!!
Old 07-05-2004, 17:17   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANTOGSM
U NEED THE PERSONS OR CLIENTS THINK WELL OF YOU

I AM HAVE MY PRODIGY NOT ACTIVE AND U NOT RESPOND!!!!!!!!!!

u SR bluelights AND MY RESELLER SR MURPHY YOU ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE

MURPHY NEED THE MONEY AND AFTER BYEBYE!!!

sorry bluelights u not have responsible

sorry ..the responsible is murphy
Old 07-06-2004, 14:11   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 5324
Thanks Meter: 7
@santogsm

after our conversation on icq and we worked out that you have NO warrenty because you opend your box and played around with the Eeprom and i gave you info on the new part you needed to order.

did you now fix the problem yourself ?

br
Old 07-06-2004, 16:42   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Thumbs down SR BLULIGHTS:your company prodigy is bad and cheater.not have responsible

BEFORE YOU SPIKE ME OTHERS ADMINISTRTOR/S

SPIKE ME CHANGED WIN xp ENGLISH VERSION=not work
after (devicenot found)

your company prodigy dead my box after 15days not have help from company bad.
and your and murphy= all cheater and bad mans

U NEED THE PERSONS OR CLIENTS THINK WELL OF YOU=this truth!!!!!

after mensage in gsmforum u respond heh u are a bad man!!!!!!!!

YOUR IF THAT YOU PLAY WITH THE CLIENTS
Old 07-06-2004, 18:59   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 46456
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANTOGSM
BEFORE YOU SPIKE ME OTHERS ADMINISTRTOR/S

SPIKE ME CHANGED WIN xp ENGLISH VERSION=not work
after (devicenot found)

your company prodigy dead my box after 15days not have help from company bad.
and your and murphy= all cheater and bad mans

U NEED THE PERSONS OR CLIENTS THINK WELL OF YOU=this truth!!!!!

after mensage in gsmforum u respond heh u are a bad man!!!!!!!!

YOUR IF THAT YOU PLAY WITH THE CLIENTS
let me clear a few things up!

I was trying to help you solve this problem from when it 1st occured...

I informed you from the beggining that the problem either lies with your OS being in a different language or your device itself...

innitialy we thought your problem with activating your device was due to your OS being in a different language other than English. My 1st advice was to either try and activate your device on another system with an English version of an OS installed or try and install an English version of an OS on your system...

after doing so you said that activation still gave you the same error!

the next thing we looked at was the device itself.

after alot of broken communication between myself and you seems like alot of things whent pair shaped....

you said you tried to get in contact with Murphy but he didn't respond and so you called him a cheater because he didn't answer his phone at the time that you rang or get back to you as you left him a message on icq...

I'm sure we proved yesterday that some messages over icq can be lost or never reach their destination...

in the end you told me that you yourself had performed your dual cable modification on your device and then you undid it and redone it to make sure everything was fine?

after which you said your device was no longer detected by the software suit at all!

you then said that you had accidently damaged the eeprom which you wanted to replace yourself correct?

you also asked if you could send your device to the UK for me to look at but as I said thats beyond my knowledge or expertise.

you also asked if may be alex or nick could take a look at it.

I did talk to nick on your behalf (please take into consideration that they are extremely busy and are not just intentianally ignoring their customers)

I then gave you the following options...

you can either send the device to the UK but you will have to cover ALL shipping and handeling charges from Spain > UK and then back from UK > Spain...

you would also have to cover the repair charges as your warranty if not already run out was now void!

the second option I presented to you was that it may be cheaper for you to buy a new device altogether...

remember I did ask you to calculate how much it would cost for shpping and so forth...

I did also advise you that it may be better that you get your reseller or any other closer to you to take a look at the box which would hopefully save you both time and money...

after talking to nick you wanted to repair your device yourself and all you wanted to know was the component to replace the damaged eeprom with correct?

you also asked on the forum where "ada0611" replied to you but you wanted confirmation from an admin...

and from nicks post above I see that he told you which compenent you need as you did say you wished to repair the box yourself...

and yet now The Prodigy Team are cheaters? and Murphy is a cheater aswell?

let me break it down:

Prodigy comes with a 6 month warranty on the device itself...

if within this 6 months the device fails to work correctly and this is due to a hardware fault not something you have done it will be replaced..

if within the 6 months warranty perios from when you purchased your device you tamper with the device itself or cause damage to it or after the warranty perios has expired you will be subject to any charges that will be incurred to repair or replace your device at your choice fro mwhich ever otipns are given.

now here's your situation:

Your device is over 6 months old and so your device is outside its warranty period

you carried out your box modification yourself like so many others and in the event you damaged your device internaly as stated by yourself!

if the box mod is carried out correctly then there will not be any problems as is with many users who have performed the modification

you could have also got a reseller to perform the mod and if the device was damaged in this way then your reseller would cover you...

so your device is not under the warranty period and even if it was it would have been void!

all you wanted to know was which component you required to repair your device and you were told in accordance to the one whicyou said you damaged!

What more do you want us to do?

I've helped you out where possible over ICQ as I'm sure you wont deny but calling everyone cheaters will not help at all...

and I'm sorry to say although I've been on good terms with you from the start if this attitude continues we are not obligated to provide support to you in any way!

we provide support on the basis of genial conduct from customers and attempt to show them the same if not more respect as hmanely possible...

I'm sorry but thats the way it goes, It's up to you what you want to do next.

You are also treading on a very thin line from being banned from the support forum altogether for the way in which you have behaved...

I understand that you may be pissed off but calling others cheaters is not the way to go and will deffinately not help sovle your problem any faster... it will just make things alot worse for yourself!

I think I have said all that there is to say regarding this matter. I will review what steps may or may not be taken against you regarding this.

hope you understnad my position in all this.

BR

Vyrus

--------------------------------------------

NB: Any of the above response is my sole oppinion and does not engage officially Prodigy Team or their partners