GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Bluetooth-Software (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f237/)
-   -   Widcomm 5.0.1.1200 (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f237/widcomm-5-0-1-1200-a-258449/)

Phantasm4489 01-24-2006 21:02

No thats not right. I installed the 64 bit version on both xp x64 and vista64 and it installed into the program files directory not the program files (x86).

Sounds like the setup program decided to install the 32 bit version instead. Can you check the files that are installed and see which one it installed?

You are installing it correctly though, using the setup in the root folder.

LaForgeTM 01-24-2006 21:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phantasm4489
No thats not right. I installed the 64 bit version on both xp x64 and vista64 and it installed into the program files directory not the program files (x86).

Sounds like the setup program decided to install the 32 bit version instead. Can you check the files that are installed and see which one it installed?

You are installing it correctly though, using the setup in the root folder.

If I run the setup.exe file in the root folder I get the same "Please run 'setup.exe' for install or upgrade" This might be a windows installer issue... (googling now)

LaForgeTM 01-24-2006 22:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaForgeTM
If I run the setup.exe file in the root folder I get the same "Please run 'setup.exe' for install or upgrade" This might be a windows installer issue... (googling now)

Tracked it down as a registery issue. Basically I'm cleaning up a bad .801 install by tracking down the tag listed in the error code in the application log. I'll post if/when I have sucess.

[edit]

It worked (at least it installed) after cleaning up the registery from the previous version. I now have 100% cpu usage but I recall a fix for that on a different thread... Thanks!

abuxda2 01-26-2006 05:23

where do i download the 143mb version, it seems like the ftp server is always down thanks. for those people who cant download the one from megaupload use hide ip platinum then flashget. before megaupload kept on blocking me saying all phil slots used, then directing me to premium.

uKER 01-26-2006 06:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by ulysse
I can install Widcomm without any problems using your new license.dat, but after rebooting my PC I get a message telling that it is a 102 days trial version.

My adapter is a "Silicon Wave Bluetooth Device" BT1.2 dongle (firmware 1879)

Thank you anyway ;)
To be continued....

Same here. Also, the trial popup jumps every now and then when you try to access a service. Please somebody fix this soon. :(

bonehead1 01-26-2006 23:21

edited ................................

drunkpsyke 01-27-2006 11:35

hi all, kinda new here

short summary:

currently there are two possibilities in order to get the 5.0.1.1200 drivers to work:

(1) svcpack/patch from karamelo at http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GBW7GLHW which has to be corrected with following entry, meaning following entry has to be added to the "SvcPack.ini" file:

SourceName5=btins.dll
DestinationName5=btins.dll
DestinationFolder5=2
DestinationSubFolder5=
OS5=15
CopyOnlyIfExists5=Y

(2) new .dat file from Phantasm4489 at http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D2Y5W1LU

now my questions:
- is this summary correct?
- does it matter where the new entry is inserted? does is have to be all the way at the end or, as i have done, after the similar entries with numbers 1 to 4?
- in order for (1) to work, copy "BTNeighborhood.dll", "SvcPack.ini" and "wbtapi.dll" to "C:\windows\system32" dir and copy "BTTray.exe" and "BTStackServer.exe" to the install dir of the bluetooth software overwriting previous versions AFTER the installation. is this correct?
- in order for (2) to work, copy new "license.dat" file into setup dir of 5.0.1.1200 software overwriting previous version BEFORE the installation. is this correct?
- which is the better way to go? which are the advantages, disadvantages of either solution?

thanks a lot for your help!

adisor19 01-27-2006 14:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by drunkpsyke
hi all, kinda new here

short summary:

currently there are two possibilities in order to get the 5.0.1.1200 drivers to work:

(1) svcpack/patch from karamelo at http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GBW7GLHW which has to be corrected with following entry, meaning following entry has to be added to the "SvcPack.ini" file:

SourceName5=btins.dll
DestinationName5=btins.dll
DestinationFolder5=2
DestinationSubFolder5=
OS5=15
CopyOnlyIfExists5=Y

(2) new .dat file from Phantasm4489 at http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D2Y5W1LU

now my questions:
- is this summary correct?
- does it matter where the new entry is inserted? does is have to be all the way at the end or, as i have done, after the similar entries with numbers 1 to 4?
- in order for (1) to work, copy "BTNeighborhood.dll", "SvcPack.ini" and "wbtapi.dll" to "C:\windows\system32" dir and copy "BTTray.exe" and "BTStackServer.exe" to the install dir of the bluetooth software overwriting previous versions AFTER the installation. is this correct?
- in order for (2) to work, copy new "license.dat" file into setup dir of 5.0.1.1200 software overwriting previous version BEFORE the installation. is this correct?
- which is the better way to go? which are the advantages, disadvantages of either solution?

thanks a lot for your help!

Your no.(2) statement is correct. You need to overwrite the licence.dat file before beggining the installation.

Your no.(1) statement is slightly wrong.. All you need to do is copy the contents of that file to the SvcPack folder inside the Win32 folder of the installation files. You can of course modify the SvcPack.ini file with the extra entries you mentioned by placing them at the end of the other 4 entries. Then, you may begin installing it.

I would use method (1) since i read that with method (2) you might see popups that it is a trial version from time to time..

Method (1) has never caused me problems so i'm all for it.

Adi

Phantasm4489 01-27-2006 17:56

method 2 works for both 32 and 64 bit versions.

drunkpsyke 01-27-2006 19:39

thanks for the help!

found this forum -> here
what do you guys think of reply #8 and reply #12 especially the part in the middle

uKER 01-30-2006 16:22

Any advancement on the x64 trial thingy? :(

spartanman 01-30-2006 16:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by bonehead1
ftp://66.25.177.130/
Added patch to 5.0.1.1200 thank you Karamelo,:cool:
and Belkin drivers.
143mb .rar

The link isnt working :(

freetime000 02-01-2006 05:14

Lil help with the Dell 350

I have an Inspiron 9300 with the Dell 350 wireless. I've patched and installed Widcom v5 however it does not recognize my bluetooth card during install. I've gone to device manager thinking I had to change from Microsoft to Widcomm however Widcomm is not listed. I tried to update the driver by browsing to the btwusb.inf but it doesn't list anything thing compatible with my device.

Anyone help me with what I might be missing?

kasonkas 02-02-2006 15:11

Widcomm patcher V2

1 Attachment(s)
Use this patch just for WIDCOMM Software.
Tested on WidcommS:
5.0.1.801; 5.0.1.802; 5.0.1.1200
May also work on others, I don't know...
Install Instruction included :p

bjd 02-04-2006 00:09

belkin driver

Hi, I uninstalled the v1.4.2.10 drivers I got from Belkin (for my F8T003 usb) and installed the patched v5.0.1.1200 drivers.

My device is being picked up with the old MS (xp sp2) drivers and I am unable to update, no other compatible drivers are available in device manager (previously I was able to change to the belkin widcomm driver).

One of the posts mentioned adding belkin drivers to make a 143mb download, but the link is no longer working.

Can anyone please tell me how to add belkin drivers to this installation, or where I could get the 143mb version?

Thanks.

bjd 02-04-2006 00:45

got it

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjd
Can anyone please tell me how to add belkin drivers to this installation, or where I could get the 143mb version?

Never mind. I got it by modifying the btwusb.inf files, changing

%BELKIN.DeviceDesc%=SUSPENDUSB, USB\VID_050D&PID_0083

to

%BELKIN.DeviceDesc%=BTWUSB, USB\VID_050D&PID_0081 ; Belkin Vid&PID
%BELKIN.DeviceDesc%=BTWUSB, USB\VID_050D&PID_0083 ; Belkin Vid&PID
%BELKIN.DeviceDesc%=BTWUSB, USB\VID_050D&PID_0084 ; Belkin Vid&PID

twice in each btwusb.inf.

Then after reinstalling I was able to switch to the new driver.

adisor19 02-04-2006 08:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by bjd
Never mind. I got it by modifying the btwusb.inf files, changing

%BELKIN.DeviceDesc%=SUSPENDUSB, USB\VID_050D&PID_0083

to

%BELKIN.DeviceDesc%=BTWUSB, USB\VID_050D&PID_0081 ; Belkin Vid&PID
%BELKIN.DeviceDesc%=BTWUSB, USB\VID_050D&PID_0083 ; Belkin Vid&PID
%BELKIN.DeviceDesc%=BTWUSB, USB\VID_050D&PID_0084 ; Belkin Vid&PID

twice in each btwusb.inf.

Then after reinstalling I was able to switch to the new driver.

Why the heck did you add 2 new PID values instead of just the one that your dongle has wich is 0081 ?

Basically, what you should have done was : do NOT uninstall .1200. Just edit the btwusb.inf file located in the prog files\widcomm\bin directory and change the existing USB\VID_050D&PID_0083 to USB\VID_050D&PID_0081 three times. Then you right click on your dongle in the Device manager and you select Update driver and point it to the location of the btwusb file. That's it.

Next time you know what to do :)

Adi

bjd 02-04-2006 09:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by adisor19
Why the heck did you add 2 new PID values instead of just the one that your dongle has wich is 0081 ?

I got those three lines from the Belkin installation, I didn't know which number was mine so I put in all three. But looking now in device manager, mine is showing as PID_0084.

As for being able to change the inf after installation, that would have saved some time alright :rolleyes:
Thanks, I'll remember that.

dreamerrose 02-06-2006 06:42

Hi, I have the HT820 headphones. I was wondering which would be the best way of using them with my comp. As far as I understand I can only use them either as a headset with mic for stuff like voip OR as a stereo headset for listening to music (A2DP profile) since the comp can't have two audio outputs. So here's my question, using a dongle compatible with widcomm and the widcomm stack how easy is it to switch between the profiles on the headset? I know it's easy with bluesoleil but before buying a dongle I want to know which would work better since I'd prefer widcomm as it's more versatile. Thanks =)

taylor04 02-06-2006 21:46

ok, i installed the driver (ontop of a 5.x driver, which wa installed on top of a 4.x driver which was installed on top of the original thinkpad driver). my problem is, that the "My Bluetooth Places" does exactly nothing. right mouse button on the taskbar icon and clicking on "My Bluetooth Places" is without effect too.
a complete deinstall and reinstall didn't help.
Does anyone know what exe is started when the "My Bluetooth Places" icon is clicked so that i can recreate the icon?
t

uKER 02-09-2006 02:05

Well, now. I only have 8 days of my trial period left and still no crack for x64. :confused:
Does that mean in 8 days I'll have to go back to Blue Soleil!?

jummer 02-09-2006 13:07

Good day.
Can anybody help me. I've got a book sony vgn-s5xrp with toshiba bluetooth stack, can i use widcomm with patch?.
I was trying to do this, but i can not install new driver to my sony..... HELP/

lin-v8m 02-10-2006 07:14

Has anyone managed to get A2DP working in this version? I'm using a BT007EX dongle. The headset profile works, but nothing happens when I click "Connect Stereo Headphones".

dingmel 02-10-2006 08:18

hello, i just installed the 1200s and patched em with the patcher provided here with a fresh windows install. problem is the A2DP profiles don't work. i'm using Cellink's BTA-6030 2.0 + EDR. really weird... HEadset profiles work fine. But when i try to connect with headphones, it just says connecting and then nothing happens... no errors, but they arent connected. any suggestions? btw, my headphones are Cellink's BTST 9000-A. the default stack was toshiba's but they weren't that good.

mifronte 02-13-2006 07:45

Thank you to all for the information on installing and patching the Widcomm 5.0.1.1200 bluetooth software and driver. I was able to install it on my DELL Latitude D810 with Dell Wireless 350 Bluetooth internal module.

I am now able to print to my HP Laserjet 6L using the BT-0260 printer adapter. This is my only means of printing since the DELL Latitude D810 does not come with a parallel port and I do not have a docking station. The Toshiba bluetooth stack that came with my DELL failed to work at all.

The Widcomm stack works flawlessly like it should be in a plug and play environment.

Other than applying the patch, I just had to manually select the Broadcom driver in Device Manager since the Microsoft Windows XP SP2 driver is automatically loaded after installing the patched Widcomm 5.0.1.1200 stack.

Primetime_de 02-15-2006 09:54

Hi,

anyone knows how to get my Conceptronic CBT100C PCMCIA-Card working with the Widcomm 5 version?

Phantasm4489 02-15-2006 23:24

Ok, I havent managed to completely remove the evaluation period (and infact while ive been testing and messing around with the dates on my pc I cant actually find out if it actually makes any difference when the evaluation period is over).

However I have come up with a solution that increases the evaluation period to a huge number of days that should effectively solve the issue (although the dialog box still appears).

download this program:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SA3YXDI0

simply run it and select your bluetooth device (from the list of usb devices installed) and then click save, or alternatively if you cant see your bluetooth device for some reason, select unknown and enter the VID manually.

This should work for both 32 and 64 bit versions of the software and in addition you will not need to install the cracked exe/dll's.

Also I noticed during my testing that if you temporarily move the clock forward to a particular date, then select 'find bluetooth devices' from my bluetooth places you can then set the date back and the stack will not warn you again about the evaluation period until that date.

hope that is all of some use for you.

Let me know how you all get on.

jaffarmohammed 02-16-2006 07:03

could someone post the new version of Widcomm 5.0.1.1200 elsewhere, this megaupload ***** !!!!!!!!!!1

Thanks

Phantasm4489 02-16-2006 09:36

I agree megaupload isnt great, but do you have any better alternatives ?

Sahdow Lord 02-16-2006 10:17

Questions

Long time lurker, first time poster....

I just finished dling the 143mb version of these drivers w/ both x32 and x64. It installed on my system fine (I have an IOGEAR GBU321 - Broadcomm 2045 BT 2.0 adapter). If I am reading the forums right I don't need any special patch or crack for these drivers since I am using a Broadcomm Chipset... IS this correct?

Also I thought that these new drivers would give access to up to date profiles like A2DP and AVRCP. However, I do not see any of these services. Am I missing something? TIA!

uKER 02-16-2006 13:54

Thanks, Phantasm.
Anyway, I've come to find out that the version I downloaded is either malfunctioning (regarding the trial period) or already cracked, as my trial period has reached zero several times, but it gets bumped up to 82 days again.
So well, I think I'm out of the risk of getting out of Bluetooth. Now, if only I could get rid of these nasty nags...
Thanks anyway. :)

jignesh_1000 02-17-2006 07:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phantasm4489
Ok, I havent managed to completely remove the evaluation period (and infact while ive been testing and messing around with the dates on my pc I cant actually find out if it actually makes any difference when the evaluation period is over).

However I have come up with a solution that increases the evaluation period to a huge number of days that should effectively solve the issue (although the dialog box still appears).

download this program:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SA3YXDI0

simply run it and select your bluetooth device (from the list of usb devices installed) and then click save, or alternatively if you cant see your bluetooth device for some reason, select unknown and enter the VID manually.

This should work for both 32 and 64 bit versions of the software and in addition you will not need to install the cracked exe/dll's.

Also I noticed during my testing that if you temporarily move the clock forward to a particular date, then select 'find bluetooth devices' from my bluetooth places you can then set the date back and the stack will not warn you again about the evaluation period until that date.

hope that is all of some use for you.

Let me know how you all get on.

Link is not working any other link and pleased tell how to cracked and
make how setup

jimi_felony 02-18-2006 11:34

Megaupload issues

Hi, newbie here.
I'm in south africa and we only have one source for adsl, and our lousy telecom:mad: forces everything through a transparent proxie, which means that megaupload constantly thinks i'm busy downloading something else, does anyone know of a workaround or if widcomm 5 is available eslewhere?

jaffarmohammed 02-21-2006 09:08

Dear all,

Isn't there anyone who can upload it elsewhere so that alots of us can download this s/w !!!!!!!!!!!

commander 02-22-2006 11:01

jdoshier 02-25-2006 22:17

Mirror for patcher:

h++p://rapidshare.de/files/14135411/WidcommLicensePatcher.rar.html

jdoshier 02-26-2006 17:52

Mirror for drivers:

h++p://rapidshare.de/files/14161651/BTW5.0.1.1200_2_.part1.rar.html

h++p://rapidshare.de/files/14196449/BTW5.0.1.1200_2_.part2.rar.html

Enjoy.

wpinegar 02-27-2006 01:08

I have a Microsoft bluetooth mouse and with Widcomm 5.0.1.1200 the mouse stops responding quite often. 5.0.1.802 doesn't have this problem. Just FYI :confused:

jaffarmohammed 02-27-2006 12:34

THANKZZZZ jdoshier

For posting it on rapidshare. I was able to download after several attempts. I wil now try to install with the posted patch for USB BLUETOOTH BILLIONTON DONGLE.....

THANKS AGAIN

tdanro 02-27-2006 15:09

Bluetooth by HP, MS-6967 and A2DP

Hi all,

I have the following BT devices:

Broadcom 2045 Bluetooth 2.0 USB Device (ver. 2.1.39.10, HCI 2.0 -200A and LMP 2.0 - 4127

MSI MS-6967 (ver. 525, HCI 1.1-020D, LMP 1.1-020D)

Bluetooh by HP (ver. 1393, HCI 1.1-0571, LMP 1.1-0571)

and the Widcomm Bluetooth Software ver. 5.0.1.1200

Trying to use some Bluetooth Stereo headphones (Audio-Mate Bluetooth Stereo Headset ) they works perfect with the Broadcom dongle, but not with the integrated Bluetooth by HP nor with the MSI dongle.

They are any updates available to upgrade the internal device and/or the MSI dongle in order to support version1.2, meaning to be able to use the A2DP profile for the bluetooth stereo headphones?

Thanks in advance,
Dan

nash159 02-27-2006 16:27

Thanks so much for helping me in making it possible to use the widcomm drivers.
I used the 5.0.1.1200 drivers with the Widcomm_pather_v2.zip posted here. But the installation didn't go as smooth as expected. When i patched, restarted and plugged the dongle in, windows always intalled the microsoft drivers for it and the widcomm control panel couldn't see the dongle. So i removed the microsoft drivers before plugging it in to make it work.
Thanks again :)

goldencoin5 02-28-2006 00:12

one q plz
does nokia pc suite work with widcommmm
quick ans plz

ballamber 02-28-2006 09:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by mifronte
...installing and patching the Widcomm 5.0.1.1200 bluetooth software and driver. I was able to install it on my DELL Latitude D810 with Dell Wireless 350 Bluetooth internal module.

The Widcomm stack works flawlessly like it should be in a plug and play environment.

Hi All,

I have the same Dell environment, and the driver seem to work without a problem with my SE T610 mobile, however when I try to use the dial-up or file transfer features from my Nokia 770 Internet Tablet, the N770 tells me that it cannot connect.

On the laptop the driver comes up with the alert window telling that the N770 is connecting, but after that nothing happens.

Another thing is that although the N770 is paired with the laptop, it is not shown as the T610 is and the driver do not see it as a device that offers any services.

With the factory Toshiba driver I could at least use it for file transfer (although the paired device was not shown there either...). Any ideas?

bmex63 02-28-2006 16:52

HP Bluetooth

Hey Dan,

Hope I can help. I currently own an HP DV1000 Laptop. My hp bluetooth headphones work with Software: ANYCOM Blue-USB-130 4.0.12800. PM me your email and I'll send them to you if you can't find them here. They should be around here for download somewhere. Currently I have:

Cambridge Silicon Radio
Firmware Revision: Version 802/1.1

HCI Version Bluetooth HCI 1.1
HCI Revision: 0322

LMP Version: Bluetooth LMP 1.1
LMP Sub Version: 0322

These are the only drivers I have gotten to work with my Internal HP Bluetooth device. They work perfectly. I have upgraded before and my HP Bluetooth Headphones failed to create a connection to send the audio.

I have also tried to flash my Internal Bluetooth. No success. I think my bluetooth needs to be flashed before I can upgrade to the latest widcomm drivers.

Someone, anyone, I've asked tons of times. Can anyone tell me if mine is flashable?????? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dan, let me know if you need any help. I know these work. Hope that helps.

Regards :cool: ,

Bmex63

Quote:

Originally Posted by tdanro
Hi all,

I have the following BT devices:

Broadcom 2045 Bluetooth 2.0 USB Device (ver. 2.1.39.10, HCI 2.0 -200A and LMP 2.0 - 4127

MSI MS-6967 (ver. 525, HCI 1.1-020D, LMP 1.1-020D)

Bluetooh by HP (ver. 1393, HCI 1.1-0571, LMP 1.1-0571)

and the Widcomm Bluetooth Software ver. 5.0.1.1200

Trying to use some Bluetooth Stereo headphones (Audio-Mate Bluetooth Stereo Headset ) they works perfect with the Broadcom dongle, but not with the integrated Bluetooth by HP nor with the MSI dongle.

They are any updates available to upgrade the internal device and/or the MSI dongle in order to support version1.2, meaning to be able to use the A2DP profile for the bluetooth stereo headphones?

Thanks in advance,
Dan

tdanro 03-01-2006 14:09

I have toasted my "Bluetooth By HP" internat device

Hi,

In between I have succeeded upgrade the firmware with a modified GenericCSR.dfu file, but still cannot connect to the High Quality Audio headphones. Trying to make an upgrade with a Mitsumi firmware I think I have now toasted the interface...http://forum.gsmhosting.com/ubb/frown.gif
It show as PID 0000 VID 0000 and "Unknow device" in device manager...
Any help to retreive the interface are wellcome.

Thanks,
Dan

dezyboy18 04-11-2006 22:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by nash159
Thanks so much for helping me in making it possible to use the widcomm drivers.
I used the 5.0.1.1200 drivers with the Widcomm_pather_v2.zip posted here. But the installation didn't go as smooth as expected. When i patched, restarted and plugged the dongle in, windows always intalled the microsoft drivers for it and the widcomm control panel couldn't see the dongle. So i removed the microsoft drivers before plugging it in to make it work.
Thanks again :)

The dongle worked great,but since it was last used,sp2 has been installed,and the license.dat problem appeared.Tried "the fix" from the
mavintec.com website involving forcing the dongle to use widcomm drivers,and that didnt work either.
So i downloaded the 111mb 5.0.1.1200 drivers (x32 and x64) are included
in this,and downloaded from kasonkas post in page5, the widcomm patcher v2 .zip.got rid of previous widcomm software,as well as registry entries ( probably did not need to do this),rebooted,installed the 1200 drivers, rebooted into safe mode,installed the version 2 patch,which patches 4 files, 2 in the program files/widcomm,and 2 in system32 folder,rebooted again,plugged dongle in and hey great it works.
So thanx to all you guys in the previous post,who id probably still be scratching my head, without youre input.;)

mdoragh 05-10-2006 17:46

Nokia 6310i Sync via Bluetooth

Hi,

My bluetooth setup hasn't been working since XP SP2 was installed several years ago. I found this thread and have updated my old Widcomm 1.3 software to this Broadcom 5.0.1.1200 set.
(I had first tried Widcomm 1.4.?.? and learnt how to make manually replace the XP driver with the correct CSR one, but had kept getting the license.dat problem!).

So, I finally have bluetooth working again thanks to this thread! (sort of....)

Now I can pair my 6310i with my Laptop correctly and it finds all the services on offer. I configure the COM1 on the mobile to connect to COM6 on the laptop.

However, when I go into Nokia PC Sync, and select bluetooth connection it asks me which COM port, I select COM6, and the phone then disconnects (if already connected - or connects, then disconnects if not already connected), and Nokia software then gives me a "Couldn't connect to device" error message.

I though that maybe I hadn't fully solved my bluetooth problems and that perhaps my device still wasn't working, however I have successfully beamed a contact from my phone as a business card, and it worked seamlessly.

Has anyone here got any advice to offer on making 1200 software work with Nokia PC Sync version 4.88 (this is the latest version that will work with the old 6310i)? I probably didn't get the settings correct somewhere in the bluetooth software (or maybe the Nokia software?)

Details:-
The bluetooth device is a internal Billionton (I think it is class 2) device, which came pre-installed inside my Rock Quaddra DTS laptop. It lists itself as a USB device in windows device manager. I have a sliding switch on the laptop to enable/disable the bluetooth device.

{edited to add the following detail}
I downloaded the software from rapidshare.de (from thread posting:87 - on page:6)
I patched it using the orignal patch (from thread posting:12 - on page:1)
I also manually changed the svcpack.ini file (using text from posting:19 - on page:2)
But with correction of that inserted text on the last line from "1" to "5" (from posting:41 - on page:3)

I have read the whole tread several times.
{end of edit}

Thanks in advance.

Mike

feel_good 06-13-2006 07:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by dezyboy18
The dongle worked great,but since it was last used,sp2 has been installed,and the license.dat problem appeared.Tried "the fix" from the
mavintec.com website involving forcing the dongle to use widcomm drivers,and that didnt work either.
So i downloaded the 111mb 5.0.1.1200 drivers (x32 and x64) are included
in this,and downloaded from kasonkas post in page5, the widcomm patcher v2 .zip.got rid of previous widcomm software,as well as registry entries ( probably did not need to do this),rebooted,installed the 1200 drivers, rebooted into safe mode,installed the version 2 patch,which patches 4 files, 2 in the program files/widcomm,and 2 in system32 folder,rebooted again,plugged dongle in and hey great it works.
So thanx to all you guys in the previous post,who id probably still be scratching my head, without youre input.;)

Hi

My dongle is still on the way and I guess I have succesfully installed the widcom 1200 driver and the patcher on my Dell inspiron E1505 laptop.
My question is does dongle works with Sony Ericson Z250a mobile phone?

Thanks.

agrajan 08-13-2006 10:14

i can't able to download from megaupload site. is there any pass to download free

hanzhager 04-29-2007 11:58

Hi,
Has anyone been able to get "bluetooth by hp" with HCI 1.1 and LMP 1.1 (the firmware seams to be CSR version 802) to work with Steare headset profile?
I have installed the widcomm stack 5.0.1.1200 and it seams to have the feature support but it seams I need to upgrade firmware or something on my bluetooth device.
Is it even possible to upgrade the bluetooth device?

/Hanz