GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Trisha & Matrix Flasher

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2004, 19:12   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 43572
Thanks Meter: 0
Talking to ho want to sell matrix

Hi to all
I broth the matrix last week of November and with it I did so much work that the other flash I had to spend more time and less money so to ho want to sell his matrix better leave it there I did 16924 update in 2 moth so can some tell me if is worth it to buy a matrix ?? for my concern it is I can give it away for free with the work that I done with it but I am going to keep it for ever nice job roman and all the team of matrix and thanks for the nice box that you all build

Regards
MaRvIk

Last edited by marvik; 01-09-2004 at 19:26.
Old 01-09-2004, 19:23   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 9502
Thanks Meter: 9
My matrix also works 100%! Is the box i use most! thanks for that matrix team!

Other team still search for 3200 direct unlock!
Our box with update that more than a month agor already doing it!!
Old 01-09-2004, 19:28   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

this is my work
Attached Images
File Type: gif image3.gif (85.0 KB, 152 views)
Old 01-09-2004, 19:31   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3956
Sonork: galletto3 rules :D
Thanks Meter: 55
hi,

Matrix is good box but without updates is loosing reace,
I am thinking about moving again to giffin or perhaps try twister..

best regards
Invisible
Old 01-09-2004, 19:37   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

griffin is good i have it but the thing is that evry one want everyting there and then it can't by than like that i just broth data one and today thet mobile suppost that can unlock didn't this clip cost more then the matrix updata will come don't worry i thing the matrix team is working on some thing
Reg
MaRvIk
Old 01-10-2004, 02:48   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 40921
It is hard for me to say wait again, I can say that another programmer is in our team now, so the updates will speed up. Koci's PKD 1 is GONE - I sent him mine today. PMM request time to test, there is another library in developement that back up all the phone, incl. SMS, phone book, ringtones, etc and ADSP flashing, all this can not be finished w/o PKD-1. Be patient like me. I use also MATRIX mostly even if there is GRIFFIN next to rebuiled for our cables, I always use Matrix. Only if Matrixes are sold out I have to choose Griffin, by the way I saw twister flasher and it looks very impresive! I like this piece of HARDWARE, I saw this even flashing. The price is a little bit higher but if there is enough support programmers why not. They need to be paied as well.
Old 01-10-2004, 09:41   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 25213
Thanks Meter: 12
@Digitec
Nice to see someone say something nice about another product. Not like some people on the forum, who believe thiers is the ultimate. I am useing both, and each one has it's advantages and disadvantages for me. Both are execellent products with good support. Keep up the good work
Old 01-10-2004, 11:33   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 27881
Thanks Meter: 11
yes, Mr. shaggydogza is right. CONGRATULATIONS for your attitude Digitec....this is a VERY professional attitude.....instead attack anothers products you test and describe qualits....... you are complitly right...... dont let Matrix enter in "flashers war".......

PS about HARDWARE, well everybody that uses Matrix now the better hw in the market is Matrix. All we need is improvements in sw, that you describe....

B,R
Old 01-10-2004, 22:36   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 3355
Thanks Meter: 1
just food for tought.... OPENSOURCE? Maybe we will get updates faster?
Old 01-11-2004, 07:53   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 34289
Thanks Meter: 1
opensource words are not in the dictionary of the gsm programmers but is the best solution for this kind of programs who needs a lot of updates.

Best regards