GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Samsung > Samsung Hardware Repair

Samsung Hardware Repair Post here your Hardware Repairing Hints or Problems with Samsung Phones.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2012, 01:53   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 57836
Thanks Meter: 47
E900 big trouble efter changing ribbon flex, need help

hello
i reçived this phone with problem of ribbon flex cable
i has change it and tested it befor assembled and it worked ok

i assembled & closed the phone but i don't know what happend or what i did because the phone become with a new serious problem that i can't sold it out.

whene i put the battery, it power on automatic "power on direct by it self" and the keypad numbers not working, i've allready removed the capacitors for keypad problem, but it still in the same problem

plz, i need help to fix it, it's coustumer handset

thank you
Old 01-01-2012, 18:42   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1434825
Thanks Meter: 6
what was the condition when u first received the phone . once again replace the flex cable and post the result
Old 01-01-2012, 19:12   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

the first condition was the upper touch keybord not working
i changed the flex cable and tested the phone open "dissembled" and it working fine thene whene i complitly closed the phone it happend wat i said befor

i tested the main board allone without flex cable without lcd & touchpad, the phone auto power on allone and whene i press any number key i don't hear any tone that's mean keys not working

this test means to me that the problem in main board not in flex or lcd

thankx
Old 01-02-2012, 17:03   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

come on, i really need help in this, it's a custumer's phone
Old 01-04-2012, 06:21   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancesjpy9 View Post
******* beats solo hd headphones with control talk red! It is high performance on this ******* beats solo hd headphones. You can enjoy the paramartha of the a lovely music world by this beats headphones. It features control talk for it is folding designed with high quality hands-free calling and on cable control of music. It wired with tangle free ******* cable, includes touring case, cleaning cloth. It is the right headphones which is a real music lover searching for. We have great confidence in this nearly perfect beats solo and it is one year limited warranty.the legendary popular ******* beats solo hd headphones with control talk red, as a new headphone of beats serial, are winning great popularity among music fanatics. The lighter on-ear designed ******* earphones on sale is well equipped with high input impedance, strong anti-jamming capability and it brings you amazing sound. Solo hd is the best choice to lead you to the dulcet music world. So many nba stars show their fascination for popular ******* beats by dr. Dre solo hd headphones sale. If you like nba star, why not love his dog? Solo hd will convey the most beautiful voice to you. Come on and take one. Your sincere support for our cheap ******* headphones will be highly appreciated.******* beats solo hd high definiti special edition red is light in weight which can lighten your burden when you are using them. They all possess excellent quality and newest design.get it!the headphones could be your first choice!
what is this ?
What you talking about ?
Old 01-17-2012, 10:40   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

come on guys
just give a luttle propose for help
thx