GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > GSMServer Products > Smart-Clip

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2008, 14:59   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 255072
Thanks Meter: 46
how to flash via usb

i have used smart-clip but now i see there is no pc port option how can i flash phones with sc via usb

Old 02-20-2008, 08:30   #2 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 121052
Sonork: 100.107126
Thanks Meter: 80,766
Quote:
Smart-Clip team presents you a second stage of SCout integration. If yesterday, the majority of Smart-Clip users thought that we forgot about them, then today we would like to prove the opposite.

So, today, we are introducing SCard v1.40 and SmartMoto v2.27*.

Most of you will ask: What are the advantages of that?

Then let us give to all of you a wide explanation.

SCout is a powerful multiflasher with access to flash files, fully functional support and upcoming updates. Advantage. Those, who need to perform flashing of big numbers of handsets and don’t require full Smar-Clip functions, can get a powerful multiflasher with free year of access to the biggest ever flash files collection at www.boot-loader.com at low cost (45 euro).

SCard becomes compatible with SCout software. Advantage. All S-Card users get an opportunity to flash I-mode and Compal (Calypso+) models using SCout software. Flash files for them can be downloaded from SCout section at www.boot-loader.com All Smart-Clip users get access to that section right after update of their S-Cards to the latest version (v1.40).

PC-Flash option is fully moved from SmartMoto to the SCout software*. Advantage. SmartMoto installation package is lowered in size. So, we have released the request of many users who were desperate to save the downloading traffic.
SCout proves its name: SC out, functions without Smart-Clip, flashing directly via PC USB port.

Best Regards
GSMServer team