GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > GSMServer Products > Smart-Clip

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2007, 14:33   #1 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 150834
Thanks Meter: 1
Who Will Be The Next Victim?

hi to all forumer
i want to mark your attention about a serious problem with gsm-server
since i loose my smart-clip during update process ,i thougth that it should stop there but none of this .
After a stroll on the forum i see that many cases are declared so it is time to claim ,to speak with one voice and comdaimn strongly this .Since the s-card technologies appear every update make a victim why this?
Are we investing for our own death .
I think that gsm-server should see their position for this because security systeme is not coherent and it is killing box .
Just tell as to pay extra for new update but don't need to convert original box to clone in a twinkle of eye .

Dear forumer it is time to condaimn this since now so many victims

i invite all victims to claim for repair purpose

EASYTECH SERVICES

Old 03-27-2007, 14:55   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 71874
Thanks Meter: 34
My clip has died and sitting in the bottom of my drawer. Death of clip was totally unexplained; i would like it repaired but where do i send it? I am currently using UBL and cheap alternative.

Majid
www.mobilekrazy.com

Old 03-27-2007, 15:24   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 4611
Thanks Meter: 68
Have you sent a mail to support?
My clip has "died" twice. Both times within 24 hours of sending them as much info as possible my clip has been back up and running.
Yes it is a pain, but the support I received regarding this has been very, very good.

Old 03-27-2007, 16:20   #4 (permalink)

Member: 247448
Sonork: 100.108039
Thanks Meter: 2,099
Donate money to this user

Old 03-27-2007, 19:29   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 106026
Sonork: 100.77890
Thanks Meter: 127
same 2 me .....after many story from support ...i was ask 2 but another new clip and scard as well....which i do now ...i have now new clip and scard..i used damaged ones as toy

Old 03-28-2007, 01:52   #6 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 172399
Thanks Meter: 203
SMARTCLIP TEAM,

Im lucky, i have my box alive. Never dead to me.

But hey guys, why u guys dont make a OFFLINE UPDATE.
So we download the file ad when we have 100% of the file we can update the box without problems. Easy, maybe unsecure for u. For it good for us 'THE *******RS, THE LAW'...

Cheers

Old 03-28-2007, 05:04   #7 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 4566
Sonork: 100.112355
Thanks Meter: 503
This one i used now has been dead for 2 times already, during update. I was lucky when i tried to update it again it goes alive. And now... im still using it.

Old 03-28-2007, 06:37   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 106700
Thanks Meter: 47
update should only me made now to S card; i do not see the use of forcing people to update the box unless they add major udate when box is used as a clip. i therefore, recommend that update is made uniquely to S Card.
Also i do not update to all new version everytime; i sometimes wait for 3 consecutive updates before doing the update. the logis is : the less u update the less the chance ur box die. update only when the update is needed for unlock.
also do not update at peak hrs. i usually do it early in the morning!

Old 03-28-2007, 07:54   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 29155
Thanks Meter: 15
I changed my dead clip too (250$)
here is my story http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=368993

Old 03-28-2007, 08:05   #10 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 81703
Thanks Meter: 1,332
Well I must be a strange case as I have been using my clip for around 3 years, since first VXXX appeared and the clip still alive and it's working as usual... I have good hands? Let me doubt it...I'm a lucky guy, maybe. But the fact it's that some people never had a problem so it's not time to condemn. It's time to check where are the problems and work together to solve them... If you want to cry or complain do it but you will get nothing

If you are enough mature you will try to find out the problem and work in the problem

BR

Luskao

Old 03-28-2007, 10:37   #11 (permalink)

Member: 247448
Sonork: 100.108039
Thanks Meter: 2,099
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by luskao View Post
Well I must be a strange case as I have been using my clip for around 3 years, since first VXXX appeared and the clip still alive and it's working as usual... I have good hands? Let me doubt it...I'm a lucky guy, maybe. But the fact it's that some people never had a problem so it's not time to condemn. It's time to check where are the problems and work together to solve them... If you want to cry or complain do it but you will get nothing

If you are enough mature you will try to find out the problem and work in the problem

BR

Luskao
listen friend we are hear continue de*****ng our litigation until they will be back to right way

for me i have now ultima box light and its very good + we dont have more to loose

Old 03-28-2007, 11:30   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 141164
Thanks Meter: 36
My Smart Clip Was Working Fine Untill When I Bought Smart Card.i Try To Update My Smart Clip And Its Stop Working In 80% I Send Email With Log File To Smart Team I Post My Problem In Forum As Well,i Followed Every Single Step Of Instruction Which Told By Smart Team,but Clip Was Still In Same Postion And Never Become Alive.at Last Smart Team Send Me Email That U Should Buy Another Clip I Bought Another Clip Only Beacuse This Is Happen In Electronic Stuff,and To Be Honest I Like Smart Clip As Compaire To Anohter Toolls, Now When Im Updatin My Clip I Always Scarring May Be Updating Stop Again And Clip Will Be Dead Again.i Hope It Not Gona B Happen Again.

Old 03-28-2007, 11:48   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 10350
Thanks Meter: 68
Unfortunetly many of my customers has same problems and many of them simply bought new clip.

I think that gsmserver should extend warranty period or make some online repair service - cost should be ~ 50 USD and I think people would go for it.

BR

Old 03-28-2007, 12:08   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 203992
Thanks Meter: 4
HELLO ALL VICTIMS I AM A NEW VICTIME OF SMARTCLIP SERVER MANY TIME I TRY TO UPDATE MY SCARD BUT ALWAYS I HAVE PROBLEM AND WHEN I SEND TO SUPPORT SC HER RESPONSE WAS THAT I HAVE A CLONED SC OR SCARD I DONT UNDERSTAND BECAUSE IF I HAVE A CLONED ONE WHY I WORKED WITH THE SC AND SCARD IN THE PAST WITHOUT PROBLEM SO FOR SMART CLIP SUPPORT I AM [email protected]

Old 03-28-2007, 14:07   #15 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 150834
Thanks Meter: 1
Nice thread i mean
as i see many people are concerned let us keep it friend until we get satisfaction.
What can we do to fix a certain problem on gsmserver ? nothing as far we are concerned , only gsmserver is responsive for what arrived.
And this started manytime ago they can fix it but they don't manage any effort .
And now every update time is a real risk !!!
Why ? In the past we were proud of smart-clip but now we are buying s-card to see them killing off .
In what world are we ? If one case was concerned it could fair but 2,3,4 etc..
smart-clip team should think that something is wrong unless they are doing on purpose.
So please only the costomers made smart-clip so don't deceive them
It is time to correct thing.
MAYBE NOW YOU ARE NOT VICTIM BUT YOU ARE A POTENTIAL ONE AWARE!!!