GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   FuriousGold (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f272/)
-   -   after format dongle now even the maitance not open [SOLVED] (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f272/after-format-dongle-now-even-maitance-not-open-solved-430383/)

karouk 08-08-2007 16:36

after format dongle now even the maitance not open [SOLVED]

hi

i tried to update my dongle but after i formated now even maintenanc file not open and it says error massage with ok at the middle.

i install the latest version and every thing should be fine. but i got problem.
even in other pc i tried but same.

please help i am very desprat to do some phones.

thanks

karouk 08-08-2007 16:45

the error photo

this is the photo of the error when you open the maintance file

damabib 08-08-2007 21:48

where is error give u?are u sure u use 506?show screenshot here

electrolandgsm 08-08-2007 22:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by karouk (Post 2628986)
this is the photo of the error when you open the maintance file

be sure u deleted old version, key, and maintainance.
after that, use LATEST maintainance from support area( www.furious-gold.com ) and after that should be ok.
if any other troubles..post here

karouk 08-09-2007 19:32

1 Attachment(s)
i have installed last version of furioius from support and deleted the old folder of furius gold in progrm file.
every thing was fine till i just press the format bottom.
after that it says reconect your dongle but after reconect dongle now as soon as i click the maintance file a very small windows opend in the banner it says error and at the midlle says (ok)

thats it.
windows detect the dongle as mass storage device but i can see it as a driver in my computer

Quote:

Originally Posted by electrolandgsm (Post 2629596)
be sure u deleted old version, key, and maintainance.
after that, use LATEST maintainance from support area( www.furious-gold.com ) and after that should be ok.
if any other troubles..post here

imran tec 08-12-2007 09:23

help me furious team
after format dongle i do new window to my pc download use LATEST maintainance from support area( www.furious-gold.com) when i run clint it said sockt error wots tht i am in tention some sys to me ur pass my be changed furious box 2 i have

imran tec 08-12-2007 09:25

www.furiousbox.com sry

mamirza 08-12-2007 10:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by imran tec (Post 2636461)
help me furious team
after format dongle i do new window to my pc download use LATEST maintainance from support area( www.furious-gold.com) when i run clint it said sockt error wots tht i am in tention some sys to me ur pass my be changed furious box 2 i have

Hi !

Post log of Socket Error !

Do u use FGBox and or FBox II?

BR.;)

AMINOS 08-12-2007 12:52

I have the same probleme , Aftere Format with Maintenance Tool the Boxe die

Return the box to the resserler , No sollution

http:///vbb/showth...ghlight=aminos

br

damabib 08-13-2007 07:56

Verry Strange ..box Die..what Message Give 2 U?sir

karouk 08-13-2007 21:54

what happen?

befor you make an idea for update, or do something on all the user boxes, why dont you make sure there is no bugs or what,

now its about the week my furius is not working and here some other guy have same problem but there is no help..................

i send the screen shop of the error you asking for the log error.

when even maintance not open how log error get any info.?

plese give solution

damabib 08-14-2007 09:01

@karouk...after U Try Open Ur Box And Try Ur Dongle Direct 2 Ur Box 2 Detects Where Wrongs???

FuriouS TeaM 08-14-2007 12:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by karouk (Post 2631413)
i have installed last version of furioius from support and deleted the old folder of furius gold in progrm file.
every thing was fine till i just press the format bottom.
after that it says reconect your dongle but after reconect dongle now as soon as i click the maintance file a very small windows opend in the banner it says error and at the midlle says (ok)

thats it.
windows detect the dongle as mass storage device but i can see it as a driver in my computer

This is drivers installation problem. Very easy to fix.

Go in control panel, select device property in system. Tehn select mass storage device. Then select update drivers and select dongle drivers (can be downloaded from support area). Then your dongle will be well recognized and all will be ok.

tested many times 100% working.

BR.
Steve.

karouk 08-14-2007 14:33

thanks for the info, but i think who ever can use pc to unlock phone knows how to operaite windows.
this instraction was the first thing i just done even uninstull the driver and indtall it again.
but even after you try to updated and pointed to the furius driver folder it says can not update driver.
i think when i formated the dogle some how the all informatininside the dongle corrapted.

so please please please. just try to do something we need maintanes file can repair dongle thats i think is only way.

i have supported your product for 4 years when i paid for it each year. even just now i order new blink blink box.
but i need to repair this dongle to use or sale it to same one.

thanks for being quick to respond

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuriouS TeaM (Post 2640972)
This is drivers installation problem. Very easy to fix.

Go in control panel, select device property in system. Tehn select mass storage device. Then select update drivers and select dongle drivers (can be downloaded from support area). Then your dongle will be well recognized and all will be ok.

tested many times 100% working.

BR.
Steve.

karouk 08-14-2007 14:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by damabib (Post 2640574)
@karouk...after U Try Open Ur Box And Try Ur Dongle Direct 2 Ur Box 2 Detects Where Wrongs???

long time a go after i order new furius dongle to update my black box too furius gold after that i used the dongle direct becuse i never be able to instuall the box driver with furius box driver by steve,

i just used the box just as convertor rj45 to com.

now i even done the way you said but no joy

thanks