GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   FuriousGold (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f272/)
-   -   after format dongle now even the maitance not open [SOLVED] (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f272/after-format-dongle-now-even-maitance-not-open-solved-430383/)

damabib 08-14-2007 23:43

I Can See Now...u Put Light 2 What We Need ..we Need Final Solution 2 Dis When Hacks Resume

FuRiOuS_ShAdOw 08-15-2007 09:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by karouk (Post 2641234)
thanks for the info, but i think who ever can use pc to unlock phone knows how to operaite windows.
this instraction was the first thing i just done even uninstull the driver and indtall it again.
but even after you try to updated and pointed to the furius driver folder it says can not update driver.
i think when i formated the dogle some how the all informatininside the dongle corrapted.

so please please please. just try to do something we need maintanes file can repair dongle thats i think is only way.

i have supported your product for 4 years when i paid for it each year. even just now i order new blink blink box.
but i need to repair this dongle to use or sale it to same one.

thanks for being quick to respond

Well, is good that you have ordered bling- bling , then i advice to w8 when you will receive it and install. After instalation , if with bling-bling all be ok , disconnect bling and connect your old furious smart without fbox2, run maintainance and then check. If even after this you will receive same error , then we will decide what to do with your f-smart.
Anyway, send me by email your address details. We will try to find someone near with you to replace fsmart in case this will be necessary.
Br.

.:hack3r2k:. 08-15-2007 18:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuRiOuS_ShAdOw (Post 2642696)
Well, is good that you have ordered bling- bling , then i advice to w8 when you will receive it and install. After instalation , if with bling-bling all be ok , disconnect bling and connect your old furious smart without fbox2, run maintainance and then check. If even after this you will receive same error , then we will decide what to do with your f-smart.
Anyway, send me by email your address details. We will try to find someone near with you to replace fsmart in case this will be necessary.
Br.

Also maybe by mistake u use and verry old Maintainnace that had some bugs could generate this fault ?!

Br;)

damabib 08-15-2007 19:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuRiOuS_ShAdOw (Post 2642696)
Br.

DIS IS REALLY AN GOOD SUPPORTS...HACKS U ARE A GREATER SUPPORTES

das100 08-15-2007 21:34

i m having exectly same problem,i m using furious gold, help pls

das100 08-15-2007 21:58

:mad::mad: pls somebody tell me my box is not dead

ceedee 08-21-2007 11:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:hack3r2k:. (Post 2643884)
Also maybe by mistake u use and verry old Maintainnace that had some bugs could generate this fault ?!

Br;)

No. It's probably newest maintanance sw bug. My dongle died few minutes ago while formating (to update pack2 - my dongle was unable to update all pack). Now maitanance opens with red cross empty error box. Now probably there's a problem with dongle recognition. Drivers changing doesn't give any effect. Please verify this case because I feel that few dongles will die in the same way.

BR

universalunlocking 02-09-2009 16:38

please help me how to format my furious gold dongle......

cdmagsm03 06-24-2009 21:28

same to me i was traing update pack 1 and now can't open none module but need u'r help i just got this box less than 4 monsth

uqbah 06-25-2009 07:25

post screen shots to see error..

cdmagsm03 06-25-2009 17:09

here u got it but i still waiting for a answer from suport:confused::confused::confused::mad::mad::mad ::mad:

.:hack3r2k:. 06-25-2009 22:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by cdmagsm03 (Post 4597745)
here u got it but i still waiting for a answer from suport:confused::confused::confused::mad::mad::mad ::mad:

What answer you expect. If you disconnected dongle or did something while updateing you got a screwed dongle so contact resalelr and repalce and would be nice next time to open own thread !

Br;)