GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > FuriousGold

FuriousGold FuriouS GOLD Support Area | Powered by FuriousTeam

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2010, 17:17   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
farrukh mobiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Gaming Zone
Age: 39
Posts: 262
Member: 202298
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 34
Donate money to this user
G1157 dead after unlock


dear supporter.,

today one set dead after unlock. process complete when i try to switch ON . but phone was dead.

after all , i was so confuse.. i take some action like.

1) press reset switch near sim jeck but not solve.
2) press reset switch and try to restore but not connected to soft.
3) remove battery and connect again press switch ON but not solve
4) again remove battery and conntect again then try to restore "original restore file readed from phone when unlock process runing" but not solve "in restore mode phone not connecting to soft "
5) remove battery then connect to power supply and press ON OFF switch phone take ampair 2, 3 and take 2 and 3, 2 and 3. supply show about ampair condition phone take ampair but not switch ON.

at this time phone is dead after unlock process complete.
over all phone not connected to soft for restore..

plz plz give authentic sulation for my phone.

BR.

farrukh

ps. Cable is 100% working , i unlock more then 10 phone after this happen
 
Old 03-27-2010, 17:56   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
AYAZ42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: PAKISTAN
Posts: 975
Member: 833620
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1586892
Thanks Meter: 259
i have 6 phone after unlock dead
 
Old 03-27-2010, 18:18   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
FTEAM_MODERATOR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: FuriouSGold
Age: 14
Posts: 9,057
Member: 1144248
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1574721
Thanks Meter: 3,933
Donate money to this user
Well hack3r2k it's trying to give with the solution but it's not as easy as you think. did you try to use this exe

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/5623487-post11.html

And with the correct partial?

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/5625487-post15.html
 
Old 03-28-2010, 06:12   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
farrukh mobiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Gaming Zone
Age: 39
Posts: 262
Member: 202298
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 34
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by FTEAM_MODERATOR View Post
Well hack3r2k it's trying to give with the solution but it's not as easy as you think. did you try to use this exe

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/5623487-post11.html

And with the correct partial?

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/5625487-post15.html
above partials is not match my backup. my backup is V4.

hare is ..

HUAWEI_REL_P1.2PU04V01.04_35633xxxxxxxxxx_19.00.07_27.03.2010_PARTIAL

plz plz make solution as soon as possible.

BR.
farrukh
 
Old 03-28-2010, 06:55   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
dil_PAKISTANI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Shoaib Electronics
Posts: 1,145
Member: 515273
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1573940
Thanks Meter: 339
I unlock about 50pcs without any problem........
 
Old 03-28-2010, 08:59   #6 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
.:hack3r2k:.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: FuriouSTeaM
Posts: 51,529
Member: 15022
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.53452
Thanks Meter: 57,445
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by farrukh mobiles View Post
dear supporter.,

today one set dead after unlock. process complete when i try to switch ON . but phone was dead.

after all , i was so confuse.. i take some action like.

1) press reset switch near sim jeck but not solve.
2) press reset switch and try to restore but not connected to soft.
3) remove battery and connect again press switch ON but not solve
4) again remove battery and conntect again then try to restore "original restore file readed from phone when unlock process runing" but not solve "in restore mode phone not connecting to soft "
5) remove battery then connect to power supply and press ON OFF switch phone take ampair 2, 3 and take 2 and 3, 2 and 3. supply show about ampair condition phone take ampair but not switch ON.

at this time phone is dead after unlock process complete.
over all phone not connected to soft for restore..

plz plz give authentic sulation for my phone.

BR.

farrukh

ps. Cable is 100% working , i unlock more then 10 phone after this happen
If in restore mdoe phone doesnt connect means ur using WRONG partial. So get one good and all will be ok !

Br
 
Old 03-28-2010, 13:00   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
farrukh mobiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Gaming Zone
Age: 39
Posts: 262
Member: 202298
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 34
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:hack3r2k:. View Post
If in restore mdoe phone doesnt connect means ur using WRONG partial. So get one good and all will be ok !

Br
Thanks for your reply.

if you need backup for reference " for programming for solution". i can upload here .

if it is possible for making solution then no problem i will wait even you make solution for this partial "REL_P1.2PU04V01.04".

So it is not hard ware problem like missing TX RX or other. it's only partial problem. so i will wait for correct partial for repairing this phone.

thank you for your reply..

BR.
Farrukh
 
Old 03-28-2010, 13:35   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: 03453007200
Posts: 468
Member: 86994
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1584487
Thanks Meter: 124
sometime it looks very strange that i unlocked(using 4059) more than 1000 sets(have partial of each) without ne problem no set is dead

not b able to understad the situation

nothing wrong with exe

every thing is fine i mean excellent
 
Old 03-28-2010, 13:42   #9 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 20
Member: 194272
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 4
for brother

dear ur tp is short with ground i think check it
 
Old 03-28-2010, 15:27   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
farrukh mobiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Gaming Zone
Age: 39
Posts: 262
Member: 202298
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 34
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by salman_123 View Post
dear ur tp is short with ground i think check it

tp is ok i alread check ... not connected to GND.

BR.
Farrukh
 
Old 03-29-2010, 07:55   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
mobile_hotman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: IN_BATTLE_FIELD.
Posts: 3,203
Member: 214340
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by farrukh mobiles View Post
tp is ok i alread check ... not connected to GND.

BR.
Farrukh

Bro Mine is DONE with out problem the same SW version

LOGS:
------


Connect phone powered on !
Start auth !
SW Ver: REL_P1.2PU04V01.04
Imei: 35xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Getting config data;
Done;
Press power on !
Starting communication ...
Platform: E-Gold Voice ...
Preloader sent ....
Starting ...
Authorising ...
Loader sent ....
Flash ID(0): 00BF:234B

Reading ...
Saved: HUAWEI_REL_P1.2PU04V01.04_35xxxxxxxxxxxxx_21.46.00 _28.03.2010_PARTIAL.bin
Erasing ...
Writing ...
Unlocked ! Remove battery and put back !
Time needed - 00:00:55


BR
 
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
G1157 Dead by unlocking SOLUTION! Nadjombe FuriousGold 1 07-05-2010 08:01
Huawei g1157 dead after unlock help please!!!! toptech FuriousGold 9 04-25-2010 08:20
Nokia 2720 dead after unlock unlocklleida Cyclonebox 3 03-31-2010 17:25
help urgently G1157 dead after unlock.. razisamb FuriousGold 4 03-29-2010 15:38
g1157 dead after unlock hlp me plz naveedbutt FuriousGold 3 03-17-2010 14:50

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 20:27.



Powered by Searchlight © 2020 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.36738 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO