GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > FuriousGold

FuriousGold FuriouS GOLD Support Area | Powered by FuriousTeam

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2006, 20:28   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 105625
Thanks Meter: 44
How do I unlock U8500?

Furiousteam writes all about how good their unlock solutions is, but doesn't write anywhere how it's done...

Can someone please tell me how you unlock a U8500?

Is fullflashing needed? Does that mean that i will loose my language?
Only write NVM?
How do we connect? Do we need to hold 2+5+power? What is supposed to happen when i do? Mine only "freezes" on the startup animation.

Last edited by James_S; 09-17-2006 at 16:25.

Old 09-17-2006, 07:06   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 300540
Thanks Meter: 103
Arrow U8500

Quote:
Originally Posted by James_S View Post
Furiousteam writes all about how good their unlock solutions is, but doesn't write anywhere how it's done...

Can someone please tell me how you unlock a U8500?

Is fullflashing needed? Does that mean that i will loose my language?
Only write NVM?
How do we connect? Do we need to hold 2+5+power? What is supposed to happen when i do? Mine only "freezes" on the startup animation.

Pls read here:
http://www.gsm-forum.eu/showthread.php?t=1552

BR

Old 09-17-2006, 16:21   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

They don't mention with a single word how unlock is done...

I don't want to try, and loose all data/languages. I want to know before i do something.

And to me this looks like a "poor and funny solution". Not a normal solution that just clears the lock.

Old 09-18-2006, 14:39   #4 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 208498
Thanks Meter: 0
Hi,

You have to power on the phone normally (I've always done it without sim, but without any particular reason though) and plug it to your pc. You have to download the UNLOCK firmware from support zone; it is an O2 firmware for which language are listed in the name.
Then, using the modem com port, use full flash with this firmware, and about 20 minutes later, it should be unlocked.

2+5 put the phone in emergency download mode, i.e. what is needed to repair, or in case of an unucky failed flash. To do so, just flash it with original firmware (mine was SFR, thus available from the support zone too, else you'd probably want to wait for one FT's guys answer). Once this flashed is finished write back the NVM with the U8500 NV file from support zone.

About losing data, I'm not sure about it. My guess would be that yes you're going lose almost everything (Java games were deleted to be replaced by those demos of O2 firmware). Can anyone confirm/infirm?

Old 09-18-2006, 14:52   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 81575
Thanks Meter: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrmatDen View Post
Hi,

You have to power on the phone normally (I've always done it without sim, but without any particular reason though) and plug it to your pc. You have to download the UNLOCK firmware from support zone; it is an O2 firmware for which language are listed in the name.
Then, using the modem com port, use full flash with this firmware, and about 20 minutes later, it should be unlocked.

2+5 put the phone in emergency download mode, i.e. what is needed to repair, or in case of an unucky failed flash. To do so, just flash it with original firmware (mine was SFR, thus available from the support zone too, else you'd probably want to wait for one FT's guys answer). Once this flashed is finished write back the NVM with the U8500 NV file from support zone.

About losing data, I'm not sure about it. My guess would be that yes you're going lose almost everything (Java games were deleted to be replaced by those demos of O2 firmware). Can anyone confirm/infirm?
yes , you are right , tested in my lg8500 from (sfr); about language french , hack3r2k promised to the customers to add the language Fr ench soon !!

Old 09-18-2006, 16:36   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrmatDen View Post
In other words, thers no way i can have DK,NO,SE languages, since these are not in the unlock firmwares?

Then Furious Team is a buch of scammers. I bought this box only because of their marketing scam telling "one button unlock", FAST (yeh right), "No bull****" - like this isn't bull****. It's the biggest bull**** i ever got.

I have this firmware: SW_U8500-MSM6250-V10b-Apr-03-2006-TNR-NR, and i need it unlocked.

If Furious is not able to help me with that withing this week i'll spread the words about what kind of liars they are.

Last edited by James_S; 09-18-2006 at 16:51.

Old 09-19-2006, 11:30   #7 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 4584
Sonork: 100.69564
Thanks Meter: 15,093
Hack3r2k will be busy next days but im sure something is possible. Just be patient. And is not because you insult us that you will got your problem solved. And yes no bull**** unlock for 8500. Tell me wich other solution suport this phone ?

By the way LG KU730 is done also. who support them ?

BR.
Steve.

Old 09-19-2006, 18:10   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Still theres no need to call it "great and fast one-button easy solution", when it really isn't. Even TP-solutions is faster.

I bought fursious box only because of you advertised about a good u8500 solution, and it turns out that this solution is completely useless for me. I feel cheated. I hope you understand that. Next time be more careful when advertising

Now i have a bunch of phones that i don't know what to do with. Of course, i could unlock them temporary with the firmwares in support area, but then i will loose my original (nearly unbranded) firmware and languages, and i have no idea whether you will ever get this fimware uploaded to download area.

Old 09-20-2006, 12:09   #9 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 4584
Sonork: 100.69564
Thanks Meter: 15,093
just wait little hack3r2k come back and im sure he will fix your problem. And solution for unlock is very very easy, and yes is still 1 button unlock because you have to click 1 button and load files. then press do job button. So exactly by pressing 2 buttons you can unlock 8500.

BR.
Steve.

Old 09-21-2006, 23:32   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 71620
Thanks Meter: 8
... and where is the problem if you loose your Language?! Your custmer will not be happy with an Unlocked Phone? hacker promessed new languages (Fr, De, So ...) into unlocked firmware! so he will do sure ! ... i've Unlocked U8500 more than 10 pieces ... and all custmer was happy with! and i promessed to them that i will add them fr into them phones. Hacker Promess so i Promess too ... and never treat Furious by Cheater !

For Unlocking yes ... it's Very very Easy !! if you are not good user in Computer?! so why u open a shop and say that u unlock?! better close it !

Old 09-22-2006, 20:10   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Sorry dude, but i'm running a serious shop. We don't deliver poor solutions to our customers. If your customers is fine without their language on the phone, then your customers have really low demands. In my country, such solutions are what they accept from sunday unlockers with half price.

We can't charge full price when customer looses all data, looses languages making SMS "unusable" (if theyre used with T9), and also get a hacked boot screen. Anyone who charges full price for such service runs unserious business.

Also, Furiousteam, please remove the stupid boot-screen. It looks so damn unserious to return a phone to a customer with such screen.

Old 09-22-2006, 22:49   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 71620
Thanks Meter: 8
So one one day said : "We Can Sell Nothing to anyone" ... think About james!

maybe u're are right ! cause there i'm running a serious shop, the best one into my region! and ... all i hope is that i've customers like yours ! ... if you come there u will be crazy into 1 - 2 days MAX !

Old 09-22-2006, 22:54   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 23684
Sonork: 1582723
Thanks Meter: 684
Quote:
Originally Posted by James_S View Post
Sorry dude, but i'm running a serious shop. We don't deliver poor solutions to our customers............
Dude , if You have a serious shop , You must never sell unlocked phones.
The Chinese cases put on phones too , there ?
WBR !

Old 09-23-2006, 17:09   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 174315
Thanks Meter: 123
you think kack3r2k is a robot? or super-human?
we receive about 50 request with all kinds of demands.
he can't solve all, that is why he is doing what is important and other small details after.
first asking for unlock, now you receive unlock you want languages and logo's and all this stuff.
you must understand that you must have have patience..it takes time for all.
hack3r2k is busy..so wait until he will be back.
i know you want all, like language and ...but must wait.
and if you ask for something make it in a nice way...not using all kinds of words

Old 09-23-2006, 23:04   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by moldovan View Post
Dude , if You have a serious shop , You must never sell unlocked phones.
Of course we don't sell unlocked phones. We only service phones.

@electrolandgsm

You miss the point. The point is that Furious advertises the solution as "easy, fast, no bull****, no funny solution".
95% of all unlock solutions are a 1 click, <10 seconds, and NO flashing/tampering required of anything else than a lock. So why do they pretend that this is such solution, when it really is isn't?

Would you still be so happy about it, if it turned out that your phone only had chinese language (e.g) after you unlocked it?

Please understand that i bought this box ONLY because of U8500 solution. The solution is useless to me, and of course i feel screwed, because they pretended to have proper solution, when they didn't.

I'll spell it out fo the slow guys: It's not the solution that is the problem, it's they way they advertise about it.

Closed Thread