GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > FuriousGold

FuriousGold FuriouS GOLD Support Area | Powered by FuriousTeam

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2013, 17:50   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 455304
Thanks Meter: 417
Donate money to this user
mr hack time to release mep zero try solution

New for LGTOOL direct services:

BlackBerry 9810, 9850, 9860, 9900, 9930, 9981, 9620 - All World's first!(*)

- Read Unlock Codes for all existing & future versions (by microSD cable)!
- Direct Unlock / MEP0 reset (by microSD cable)
- Repair IMEI (by microSD cable)
- Remove Operator's Logo / Debranding (by microSD cable)

mr hack i think is time sir
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shawn4life For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 03-07-2013, 18:59   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 862130
Thanks Meter: 186
Furious Team coder is last in the world to support that MEP 0 unlocking!!! for new models of Blackberry
As you can see now there is a NEW EVOLVING MULTI PLATFORM UNLOCKING BOX that is MORE POWERFUL than MANY LAZY BOX!

Many Dongles ARE VERY CHEAP, MULTI Platform and MORE POWERFUL NOW!

Other Box you have to PAY every YEAR but won't let you use your unlocking tool to use for change pack once your 1 year support end! because you NEVER PAY every year! even you paid for all PACKS you have to wait for HAPPY DAY, They won't let you change your PACK unless you PAID for 1 YEAR support or wait for HAPPY DAY once every 2 weeks

For sure this team will delete my post again so they won't let you see that THEY NEED TO CHANGE THEIR RULES ON PACK USE. THEY NEED TO LET YOU USE IT TO UNLOCK ALL SUPPORTED PHONES EVEN IF YOUR 1 YEAR END IS UP!!! NOT LET ANY FGBOX USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR YOUR HAPPY DAYS!!! WHY NOT USE SERVER BASE LIKE MANY BOX SO YOUR TOOL IS SAFE FOR MANY HACKERS...

But Please let all your customer use all THEYRE PAID PACKS!

Last edited by Unlockemall; 03-07-2013 at 19:05.
The Following User Says Thank You to Unlockemall For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2013, 19:16   #3 (permalink)

Member: 1139057
Sonork: 100.109924
Thanks Meter: 4,428
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unlockemall View Post
Furious Team coder is last in the world to support that MEP 0 unlocking!!! for new models of Blackberry
As you can see now there is a NEW EVOLVING MULTI PLATFORM UNLOCKING BOX that is MORE POWERFUL than MANY LAZY BOX!

Other Box you have to PAY every YEAR but won't let you use your unlocking tool to use for change pack once your 1 year support end! because you NEVER PAY every year! even you paid for all PACKS you have to wait for HAPPY DAY, They won't let you change your PACK unless you PAID for 1 YEAR support or wait for HAPPY DAY once every 2 weeks

For sure this team will delete my post again so they won't let you see that THEY NEED TO CHANGE THEIR RULES ON PACK USE. THEY NEED TO LET YOU USE IT TO UNLOCK ALL SUPPORTED PHONES EVEN IF YOUR 1 YEAR END IS UP!!! NOT LET ANY FGBOX USERS HAVE TO WAIT FOR YOUR HAPPY DAYS!!! WHY NOT USE SERVER BASE LIKE MANY BOX SO YOUR TOOL IS SAFE FOR MANY HACKERS...

Man be a real everyone need eat do you unlock phones for free ?
Not like this politice then just not use fouriuse gold software that all. Noone force you to use FG software or sorry noone then market that FG give best software and always working.
But this is your choice not like FG just stop use it not bleam other becsoue everyone need eat not only you !!
Old 03-07-2013, 19:22   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:

bro why you also gotta be an idiot
Old 03-07-2013, 19:38   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 862130
Thanks Meter: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by wgmmmx1 View Post
Man be a real everyone need eat do you unlock phones for free ?
Not like this politice then just not use fouriuse gold software that all. Noone force you to use FG software or sorry noone then market that FG give best software and always working.
But this is your choice not like FG just stop use it not bleam other becsoue everyone need eat not only you !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn4life View Post
bro why you also gotta be an idiot
You saying Idiot?

I just telling the TRUTH if you have FG box and you have PACK 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,11 and your 1 year support is END!!!

Can you use them all???

NO RIGHT!!!

You bought all of this PACK and THEY PREVENT YOU TO USE IT BECAUSE YOU NEVER PAID THE 1 YEAR SUPPORT

for Example: you have Huawei U2800A ( supported from PACK 2 ) and the last time you have your pack updated your PACK was on PACK 4,5,6 you have to wait for HAPPY DAY to unlock it again right?

The support is supposed to be for download flash file etc. but for unlocking 90% of unlocking tools in the market will ALWAYS ALLOW YOU TO USE IT, 365 days & 24/7 but your Furious Box WILL NOT LET YOU UNLESS YOU WAIT FOR HAPPY DAY or YOU PAY FOR 1-2 YEAR SUPPORT!

NO customer will wait for you for 2 weeks to unlock U2800A dude!
believe it or not as your customer comes to you, you want them to be happy for your service if you know you have tool that can unlock the phone they have in just 5-10 minutes and you have to do what they as ( unlock,repair ) if possible on that same moment ( less than 30 mins ). You have many competitors next to your shop ( you are not the only one who can do that for sure for many phones ) server base or unlock tools.

THE END
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Unlockemall For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 03-07-2013, 19:57   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 183976
Thanks Meter: 134
I agree with you Unlockemall ... pay every year to change packs is a not good ...
Old 03-07-2013, 20:54   #7 (permalink)

Member: 1139057
Sonork: 100.109924
Thanks Meter: 4,428
You are real do anyone force you to use FG software if you tell that is lots tool on market that no need activation every year ??
Just use other tool. FG software got same politice from 7 years and still can unlock with it lots new phone then what is bad in they politice ? I prefere pay every year then buy new tool every year or two.
AND AGAIN WILL WRITE NOONE FORCE YOU TO USE FG software and you know FG politice when you buy software then why now complaine , you just should't buy it if you not accept fg activation politice ?? ??
Old 03-07-2013, 21:10   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 183976
Thanks Meter: 134
Quote:
You are real do anyone force you to use FG software if you tell that is lots tool on market that no need activation every year ??
Just use other tool. FG software got same politice from 7 years and still can unlock with it lots new phone then what is bad in they politice ? I prefere pay every year then buy new tool every year or two.
AND AGAIN WILL WRITE NOONE FORCE YOU TO USE FG software and you know FG politice when you buy software then why now complaine , you just should't buy it if you not accept fg activation politice ?? ??
I have not renew my activation for this year , and i will not do it for now , i have buy other tools , and stop your jurasic bla bla and look around you thigs in gsm unlocking had changed ...
The Following User Says Thank You to asmodi For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2013, 21:41   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 984046
Thanks Meter: 255
That's the main reason I never bought this box. Too many fuss with packs and activations, remind me of a small print on eula's.

It just simply doesn't suits me.

Br
Old 03-07-2013, 23:27   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1271541
Thanks Meter: 35
your reason ( Haltec ) I bought it but must pay each year support
c is not normal Skyrock Setool is the best free service is all
Old 03-07-2013, 23:53   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

why we going off topic pple this thread is about zero mep solution
Old 03-08-2013, 00:07   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1144248
Sonork: 100.1574721
Thanks Meter: 3,936
Quote:
You saying Idiot?

I just telling the TRUTH if you have FG box and you have PACK 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,11 and your 1 year support is END!!!

Can you use them all???

NO RIGHT!!!

You bought all of this PACK and THEY PREVENT YOU TO USE IT BECAUSE YOU NEVER PAID THE 1 YEAR SUPPORT

for Example: you have Huawei U2800A ( supported from PACK 2 ) and the last time you have your pack updated your PACK was on PACK 4,5,6 you have to wait for HAPPY DAY to unlock it again right?

The support is supposed to be for download flash file etc. but for unlocking 90% of unlocking tools in the market will ALWAYS ALLOW YOU TO USE IT, 365 days & 24/7 but your Furious Box WILL NOT LET YOU UNLESS YOU WAIT FOR HAPPY DAY or YOU PAY FOR 1-2 YEAR SUPPORT!

NO customer will wait for you for 2 weeks to unlock U2800A dude!
believe it or not as your customer comes to you, you want them to be happy for your service if you know you have tool that can unlock the phone they have in just 5-10 minutes and you have to do what they as ( unlock,repair ) if possible on that same moment ( less than 30 mins ). You have many competitors next to your shop ( you are not the only one who can do that for sure for many phones ) server base or unlock tools.

THE END
Hey how about learning market basics?

SETool ask for activation every year. And instead the way we do they do not allow you to use latest update. So, what do you prefer to not pay and get latest or to not pay and stay stuck in a year old or two models?

Next time try to bring better ideas.

I'm still waiting the supposed list of desires to unlock LG phones. As you lied once you can keep the way you do.

BTW, even though we don't like to spend money a Z10 arrived may you eat your words once again?
Old 03-08-2013, 00:11   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:

Hey can you keep coming as usual to bark a bit, we will still work on it.

You know the main reason to do not release something like this? It's said to be a difficult way to protect method. So, tic tac, wait for a few days/weeks and market will be even worse than now.

I prefer not to delete your posts as it's like a joke for me.

Phones and help gave by Unlockmall = 0
Complaints from time to time and lies (like we do not buy phones, users posted many LG requests ignored by us) = 00 (Infinite)

You can keep complaining we will keep working for a few more YEARS. It's so easy to appear from time to time, say some rubish and then disappear. That's the way you work. We work day by day.
Old 03-08-2013, 00:12   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asmodi View Post
I have not renew my activation for this year , and i will not do it for now , i have buy other tools , and stop your jurasic bla bla and look around you thigs in gsm unlocking had changed ...
WE consider that it's a good choice to have more than a tool, it's an intelligent move and, you will still be able to use our product, can't say the same about others which limit updates with activations. But we will try our best to move you to renew again!
Old 03-08-2013, 00:14   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haltec View Post
That's the main reason I never bought this box. Too many fuss with packs and activations, remind me of a small print on eula's.

It just simply doesn't suits me.

Br
It's funny, if you never bought why you came here to add more posts to this? And why come now?

Why don't you come with your complaint when we release a nice update?

Quite curious