GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > FuriousGold

FuriousGold FuriouS GOLD Support Area | Powered by FuriousTeam

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2013, 22:03   #46 (permalink)
m&s
No Life Poster
 
m&s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: huanuco-peru
Posts: 1,908
Member: 1168673
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1638333
Thanks Meter: 223

not turn on the phone and how to fix it ...
 
Old 07-05-2013, 23:01   #47 (permalink)
m&s
No Life Poster
 
m&s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: huanuco-peru
Posts: 1,908
Member: 1168673
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1638333
Thanks Meter: 223
Software engine version: 1.0.0.6542
Connect phone powered on !
Start auth !
SW Ver: TLF_PE_WP623GPXV1.0.2B02
Imei: 355988030114158
Done;
Press power on !
Starting communication ...
Platform: E-Gold Voice ...
Preloader sent ....
Starting ...
Authorising ...
Loader started ..
MCU ID: 00 A9 65 28 D8 F8 16 08 9B 09

Flash ID(0): 00EC:257E
WRONG OR OLD FW FILE !
Error ... !
Time needed - 00:00:38
 
Old 07-05-2013, 23:20   #48 (permalink)
m&s
No Life Poster
 
m&s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: huanuco-peru
Posts: 1,908
Member: 1168673
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1638333
Thanks Meter: 223
SW Ver: TLF_PE_WP623GPXV1.0.2B02
Imei: 355988030114158
http://www.4shared.com/rar/1A74z1fF/...13_flash.html?
 
Old 07-05-2013, 23:31   #49 (permalink)
m&s
No Life Poster
 
m&s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: huanuco-peru
Posts: 1,908
Member: 1168673
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1638333
Thanks Meter: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by m&s View Post
Software engine version: 1.0.0.6542
Connect phone powered on !
Start auth !
SW Ver: TLF_PE_WP623GPXV1.0.2B02
Imei: 355988030114158
Done;
Press power on !
Starting communication ...
Platform: E-Gold Voice ...
Preloader sent ....
Starting ...
Authorising ...
Loader started ..
MCU ID: 00 A9 65 28 D8 F8 16 08 9B 09

Flash ID(0): 00EC:257E
WRONG OR OLD FW FILE !
Error ... !
Time needed - 00:00:38
 
Old 07-06-2013, 14:50   #50 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
.:hack3r2k:.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: FuriouSTeaM
Posts: 53,428
Member: 15022
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.53452
Thanks Meter: 60,760
Quote:
Originally Posted by m&s View Post
Software engine version: 1.0.0.6542
Connect phone powered on !
Start auth !
SW Ver:TLF_PE_WP623GPXV1.0.2B02
Imei:355988030114158
Done;
Press power on !
Starting communication ...
Platform: E-Gold Voice ...
Preloader sent ....
Starting ...
Authorising ...
Loader started ..
MCU ID: 00 A9 65 28 D8 F8 16 08 9B 09

Flash ID(0):00EC:257E
WRONG OR OLD FW FILE !
Error ... !
Time needed - 00:00:38
Must select RESTORE !

Br
 
Old 07-06-2013, 16:28   #51 (permalink)
m&s
No Life Poster
 
m&s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: huanuco-peru
Posts: 1,908
Member: 1168673
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1638333
Thanks Meter: 223
damn box. furious killed two and now does not recognize or flash the phone

Software engine version: 1.0.0.6542
Press power on !
Starting communication ...
Platform: E-Gold Voice ...
Preloader sent ....
Starting ...
Authorising ...
Loader started ..
MCU ID: 00 A9 65 28 D8 F8 16 08 9B 09

Flash ID(0): 00EC:257E


PARTIAL: ORG_ROM_64M_WP623V1.0.0B01_FLASH_ID_00980096
RANGE(S): 00000000:007F0000 00000000:007F0000
Error ... !
Time needed - 00:00:54

Last edited by m&s; 07-06-2013 at 16:37.
 
Old 07-06-2013, 19:11   #52 (permalink)
m&s
No Life Poster
 
m&s's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: huanuco-peru
Posts: 1,908
Member: 1168673
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1638333
Thanks Meter: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by m&s View Post
damn box. furious killed two and now does not recognize or flash the phone

Software engine version: 1.0.0.6542
Press power on !
Starting communication ...
Platform: E-Gold Voice ...
Preloader sent ....
Starting ...
Authorising ...
Loader started ..
MCU ID: 00 A9 65 28 D8 F8 16 08 9B 09

Flash ID(0): 00EC:257E



PARTIAL: ORG_ROM_64M_WP623V1.0.0B01_FLASH_ID_00980096
RANGE(S): 00000000:007F0000 00000000:007F0000
Error ... !
Time needed - 00:00:54
 
Old 07-07-2013, 10:36   #53 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
.:hack3r2k:.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: FuriouSTeaM
Posts: 53,428
Member: 15022
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.53452
Thanks Meter: 60,760
Quote:
Originally Posted by m&s View Post
damn box. furious killed two and now does not recognize or flash the phone

Software engine version: 1.0.0.6542
Press power on !
Starting communication ...
Platform: E-Gold Voice ...
Preloader sent ....
Starting ...
Authorising ...
Loader started ..
MCU ID: 00 A9 65 28 D8 F8 16 08 9B 09

Flash ID(0): 00EC:257E


PARTIAL: ORG_ROM_64M_WP623V1.0.0B01_FLASH_ID_00980096
RANGE(S): 00000000:007F0000 00000000:007F0000
Error ... !
Time needed - 00:00:54
Damn user better said because he don't know how to use it. First of all you flash an fw that is for the FLASH_ID_00980096 while you have 00EC:257E and secondly you do it all wrong.

For old hw must select OLD BOOT PHONES , from job must select WRITE FLASH and use the file here http://www.mediafire.com/?pbja8ibnke77reu

Br
 
The Following User Says Thank You to .:hack3r2k:. For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2013, 14:34   #54 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: romania botosani
Posts: 21
Member: 222882
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
o sa incerc si eu aceasta metoda poate v-a merge....
 
Old 03-11-2014, 12:49   #55 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
ibrajinja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Africa.uganda
Posts: 2,041
Member: 562975
Status: Offline
Sonork: better tomorow
Thanks Meter: 235
Donate money to this user
Wp623gxrv1.0.1b04

Software engine version: 1.0.0.6546
Connect phone powered on !
Start auth !
SW Ver: ORG_UGA_WP623GXRV1.0.1B04
Imei: 357687030017902
Done;
Press power on !
Starting communication ...
Platform: E-Gold Voice ...
Preloader sent ....
Starting ...
Authorising ...
Loader started ..
MCU ID: 45 E5 9B 38 04 96 A6 01 9C 0B

Flash ID(0): 00EC:257E
Saved: ZTE_357687030017902_ORG_UGA_WP623GXRV1.0.1B04_14.4 6.34_11.03.2014_PARTIAL.bin
DATA NOT FOUND !
Error ... !
Time needed - 00:00:51

how to unlock this phone?
 
Old 03-11-2014, 21:55   #56 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
.:hack3r2k:.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: FuriouSTeaM
Posts: 53,428
Member: 15022
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.53452
Thanks Meter: 60,760
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibrajinja View Post
Software engine version: 1.0.0.6546
Connect phone powered on !
Start auth !
SW Ver: ORG_UGA_WP623GXRV1.0.1B04
Imei: 357687030017902
Done;
Press power on !
Starting communication ...
Platform: E-Gold Voice ...
Preloader sent ....
Starting ...
Authorising ...
Loader started ..
MCU ID: 45 E5 9B 38 04 96 A6 01 9C 0B

Flash ID(0): 00EC:257E
Saved: ZTE_357687030017902_ORG_UGA_WP623GXRV1.0.1B04_14.4 6.34_11.03.2014_PARTIAL.bin
DATA NOT FOUND !
Error ... !
Time needed - 00:00:51

how to unlock this phone?
Read flash and attach it here

br
 
Old 04-23-2014, 04:06   #57 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 5
Member: 1564714
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
support for flash Movistar Mexico, please.

Hello, it is necessary for them to support me with a flash for zte wp623 Movistar in Mexico?
 
Old 04-23-2014, 08:27   #58 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
.:hack3r2k:.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: FuriouSTeaM
Posts: 53,428
Member: 15022
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.53452
Thanks Meter: 60,760
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjaesquiv View Post
Hello, it is necessary for them to support me with a flash for zte wp623 Movistar in Mexico?

If firmware you have is not supported then read the flash and attach it here

br
 
The Following User Says Thank You to .:hack3r2k:. For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2014, 18:18   #59 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 5
Member: 1564714
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
ok, I have sent the file to your email because the forum will not let me post the URL. thank you very much for your support.
 
Old 04-28-2014, 16:28   #60 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 5
Member: 1564714
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Thanks

the phone stay liberated, all excellent, thank you very much for supporting Daniel. They are the best.
 
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Unlocking 5190 Ryu Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 23 01-07-2018 17:14
$50 Reward for unlocking my 6150!!! TheDon Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 5 03-23-2015 14:21
FAQ about unlock n0kia man0n Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 6 11-29-2010 19:06

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 14:21.



Powered by Searchlight © 2022 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2022 -
Page generated in 0.21752 seconds with 9 queries

SEO by vBSEO