GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > VygisToolbox

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2004, 00:31   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1756
Thanks Meter: 9
need more info about this product like price

it's mentionned no where

is the LG solution included on the alcatel package without additional charges ?
Old 10-01-2004, 06:49   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 6328
Thanks Meter: 3,595
On www.vygistoolbox.com it is the oficial website for support and product presentation.
Same like on Tornado website (www.ufsxsupport.com), or Griffinwebsites (oficial www.griffinteam.net and why not www.griffinonline.net) there are is no price mentioned.
For the price usually you have to ask the dealer you choose.

OK, i understand a lot of people would like to have an idea about the price, so why not.

Initial the Vygistoolboxcomes with all cables + Box+ Dongle and LG software module activated for a recommended price around 190$.
Optional we can simply activate for about 190$ more, without any other delivery charges, also the Alcatel software.

[GLOW=RED]If both software LG + Alcatel &new Mitsubishi are buyed together from the beginning, then it is of course cheaper.[/GLOW]

Please note that this are NOT some incomplete and NOT half working softwares, BUT THIS ARE SUPER POWERFULL SOFTWARES and UP TO DATE.

SOON in order to be more Flexible we want to start offering the customer the hardware (Box + cables + dongle) and he can choose from a even more diversified software pack choice like :

-- Alcatel software - Alcatel & LG related software for almost all Alcatel phones: BFx, BGx, BH4, XG1, OT531.... and new Mitsubishi phones M320, M330, M21i, M222i and LG B1200/1300 tc. Softwares are sold in a pack.

-- LG software - LG software for almost all LG phones!

-- Maxon software - Variuos software for Maxon phones: (SEWON SG1000, BIRD SG1000, BENQ S630i etc.)

-- Motorola software - Motorola software for E365 and Acer family phones.

-- Panasonic software - Panasonic software for G60 phones.

-- Toshiba software - Software for Toshiba phones: TS21i etc.

-- VK Mobile software - Service software for VK Mobile phones: CG107, VG107, VG207, VK207i.
Everything you need: unlock, read/write flash, repair, IMEI change....

Check exact description on mister Vygis website: www.vygis.net
All this softwares listed before are made by mister Vygis, are reality, and allready EXIST.

regards,
gobi