GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   NSPRO (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f286/)
-   -   NSDongle have problems detecting JAF-box (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f286/nsdongle-have-problems-detecting-jaf-box-244700/)

James_S 10-31-2005 01:29

NSDongle have problems detecting JAF-box

1 Attachment(s)
I have problems getting NSdongle detect my JAF-box.

First time i tried, i didn't get it detected. The day after it suddenly was detected, but today again, it's impossible to get it detected by NSdongle.

I have tried disconnected all other USB-box devices, restarting computer, reconnecting the box 10x times, but still, NSdongle won't detect it.:(

What can cause this?

Elco 10-31-2005 01:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlickBox
I have problems getting NSdongle detect my JAF-box.
First time i tried, i didn't get it detected. The day after it suddenly was detected, but today again, it's impossible to get it detected by NSdongle.
I have tried disconnected all other USB-box devices, restarting computer, reconnecting the box 10x times, but still, NSdongle won't detect it.:(
What can cause this?

I will check to see what's the problem.
Also... PLZ make sure that you have ORIGINAL JAF box....

James_S 10-31-2005 02:46

Yes, the box is 100% original (from UnlockCellular). But it might be a faulty box, cause when i run the "JAF COM Emulator" application i get a box error.

The main JAF application works fine though. Very weird...

Edit: Just for your reference - a third party application called "UFS DirectCOM" which emulates Twister as a COM-port (works pretty good on NSDongle btw), finds the JAF box when searching for devices. So NSdongle should in any case be able to see the device. Connect to it and use it could be the problem though.

Mirken 10-31-2005 12:51

there are some problem with nsdongle and jaf-box ... today i've killed a v200, initially say "Incorrect parameters were submitted", after some tries (disconnecting cable and closing application) start to flash, when program says "power on mobile" nothing work, i had to detach cable from phone, and reconnect it, program starts but stops ad "loading flashloader", and after 1 minute "error, too many retry ... bla bla bla"

Jaf is original, cable is working with UFS, phone completely working before.
No problem with service job with same cable, ufs and nsdongle 3.8.1, just no way to flash, and phone killed :(

Elco 10-31-2005 15:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mirken
there are some problem with nsdongle and jaf-box ... today i've killed a v200, initially say "Incorrect parameters were submitted", after some tries (disconnecting cable and closing application) start to flash, when program says "power on mobile" nothing work, i had to detach cable from phone, and reconnect it, program starts but stops ad "loading flashloader", and after 1 minute "error, too many retry ... bla bla bla"
Jaf is original, cable is working with UFS, phone completely working before.
No problem with service job with same cable, ufs and nsdongle 3.8.1, just no way to flash, and phone killed :(

Nsdongle v3.8.3 is available.Flashing dont work yet trugh JAF box.Will be added soon.For flash V200 use Serial cable or USB to serial cable.

Mirken 10-31-2005 22:39

now i'm using 3.83.
i'ven't seen that was not possible to flash through JAF box.
It's very good to do job with box without phone battery (like UFS-3).

Phone is completely dead, not recognized from box (JAF or UFS-3) or Nsdongle with serial cable and 9v battery :(
any ideas or tricks that could help?

tnx

yeldar 10-31-2005 22:53

@Mirken,

Please make sure battery is good in phone and try again, but last V200 we had which was dead was fixed using V200 flasher tool.

Please check your PM inbox for link

WBR

yeldar ;)

Mirken 10-31-2005 23:21

thank u very much mate, problem solved with v200 flasher tool. battery was ok.

BR
Mirken :D

yeldar 10-31-2005 23:28

You are welcome m8!!!

Got to look after my best customers ;)

WBR

yeldar ;)