GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   NSPRO (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f286/)
-   -   Still cant unlock a Z500 with this NsPro box? (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f286/still-cant-unlock-z500-nspro-box-318272/)

The Repair Shop 07-25-2006 19:48

Still cant unlock a Z500 with this NsPro box?

I'm trying to unlock a z500 with Nspro but all i can get is this

Searching for phone...
Reading locks info...
Checking serial communication...
Reading IMEI...
Operation failed!

Please dont tell me its drivers problem as i can read the codes from the Z500 useing NSPRO + CABLES using the multiunlocker code reader by Movilcom so the drivers must be install correctly unless i wouldn't be able to reads the codes from it right?

pele1 07-25-2006 19:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simzmobiles

Searching for phone...
Reading locks info...
Reading IMEI...
Operation failed!

Please dont tell me its drivers problem as i can read the codes from the Z500 useing NSPRO + CABLES using the multiunlocker code reader by Movilcom so the drivers must be install correctly unless i wouldn't be able to reads the codes from it right?

I did get the same but when i did push read again then it worked great, did also flashed Z500 with NSPro yesterday with 100% sucess....

nadeem_75 07-25-2006 20:05

@ simzmobiles

Yes, You are right. But check again contro panel/modems. If there are more than one modem installed then remove all samsung modems and install again.

I had also same situation and i was also very angry but ultimately , when i checked installed modems in control panel, there were more than one modems installed.

Best of Luck

Stylo_GSM 07-25-2006 21:20

hi, i just finished unlocking 60 pieces of samsung z500 brand new mate, dont know what problems you have.

The Repair Shop 07-25-2006 22:33

Ive checked the installed modems and they is only one there, also i not use nspro now at all on my desktop PC, nspro starts up but when i press info or unlock the PC restarts. Ive lost count on the times Ive reinstall nspro now but it's still the same?

Mickey Mouse 07-26-2006 06:30

Quote:

Ive checked the installed modems and they is only one there, also i not use nspro now at all on my desktop PC, nspro starts up but when i press info or unlock the PC restarts. Ive lost count on the times Ive reinstall nspro now but it's still the same?

Yes, this situation comes on with some PC. I tested some NS Proes at different PCs, when running NSPro, it's OK, but when we choose any function, PC restart suddenly...:) . Maybe, Windows conflict ;)

thcoms 07-26-2006 12:25

Quote:

Searching for phone...
Reading locks info...
Reading IMEI...
Operation failed!

Drop the phone off m8 & i'll sort it for ya with my good old NS Box. ;)

The Repair Shop 07-26-2006 12:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by thcoms
Drop the phone off m8 & i'll sort it for ya with my good old NS Box. ;)

I can unlock this with other tools i have, but that is not the point here:mad:

goffaman 08-14-2006 07:19

what service pack you are using with ns pro?? im using sp3 (vista) and its restarting...but with my other computer uisng service pack2 its ok.

phoneworks 08-14-2006 18:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simzmobiles (Post 1893558)

Searching for phone...
Reading locks info...
Reading IMEI...
Operation failed!

hi mate have look and see if the bluetooth is turned on if so turn off you may have more luck as i have had that problem good luck :) :)