GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > TotalMoto

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2005, 13:30   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 4875
Thanks Meter: 9
V3 Problem in TotalMoto

Hello !
I have try to unlock a V3 and I follow the instructions founded in this forum posted by Gobi. Now my phone can be started in flash mode but on the display apears the information " SW Not Found " and the phone does not start in normal mode even after I flash it with PST ... I can not restore SLZ in any way ... I give the phone to Gobi and he try to but the same results ... SW not found and the SLZ can not be restored ... can someone help me pls ... TotalMoto maybe ???
:TotalMoto Team:
Tomorow I must pay this phone for shure and the client is asking for 400 euro ... of course I will pay the phone couse I care about my clients but I should like to ask : where is the support ? the support is only meaning " downloading the flash files and the updates from u'r site " and get no info about how to use something that has been changed ? (ex. ver 1.6.5. is not the same with ver 1.6.2 and I am shure that some info will help a lot ) or we can hope that in the future wil get at least a FAQ section on u'r support site ? and what about a vetter installer who can make al the shortcuts and registry entries without any error in Win XP and 98 ? I think will help to get a better image in the market ...
on your site can not be found for shure not at least a FAQ page and about author is only one line where is writed something about Ghost ... I try to talk with u on sonork but I did't get a replay untill now ...
hope u will help me to solve the problem with my second phone damaged useing this software ... thank u and best regards, alianu.
Old 04-18-2005, 13:34   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

sorry for my gramatical errors and for my bad english
best regards u all ... alianu.
Old 04-18-2005, 18:13   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

:TotalMoto Team

I must say that I have received good support from TotalMoto Team.
They contact me on Sonork Messenger and they try to help me solve my problem ...
In fact I know now that is not a dongle or TotalMoto hardware or software problem. My phone is the last version on the market and that way the phone let's say damaged. But I am confident that the problem will be solved untill tomorow and I will not be forced to pay it.
Thank again to TotalMoto Team, that mean they care about customers.

PS: anyway a good << Info and FAQ Page >> on the support site will prevent other mistakes in useing this software and help customers like me not to do something that it was not tested yet couse it is to new. Mabe we all can help by provideing information.

Best regards u all, alianu.
Old 04-29-2005, 21:46   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 81931
Thanks Meter: 92
how u do that????? can sharing with us TOTALMOTO user...
Old 05-13-2005, 17:43   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

sorry blue_life1111
I just now see u'r post...
What u need to know about my problem .. if I can I will help .. I don't think that will help u to much but I will share my problem ...
and what I've done till now ...
Best regards, alianu.