GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Universalbox

Universalbox Universalbox Official support area

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-27-2006, 22:39   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 137474
Sonork: 100.109924
Thanks Meter: 471
When will be new update to SE to UNIBOX ????

Hallo You tell us that you need 2 weeks and this two weeks now are a running when will be update to SE I don't need now DB2020 but CID49 will be ok when you will fix problem with phone with this CID. Can you tell us when will be update to SE ?? ?? ?? All user waiting for it. Why I must use SEtool3 or cruiser when I prefere you software and I want work with it but for now this is impossible with new SE. Give me a answer!! !!. bye

Old 07-29-2006, 05:12   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 279611
Thanks Meter: 4
@UniversalBox Team

they always promise, a promise they never do or work on...
they always neglect our request and dont give the necessary support we need to run their so called "UNIVERSAL BOX"...

we'll mate sad to say that we bought their box...
those GDFS Files we've requested two months ago, until now it's NOTHING!
they promise NOTHING!

dont wait for nothing mate...

wbr...
warblades

Old 08-09-2006, 14:03   #3 (permalink)
Banned

And someone form UNIVERSALBOX TEAM tell me when will be new update to SE ?? ?? FULL SUPPORT CID49 and few newest phone that for now isn't on list like Z300, J220, J230 ?? ?? WHEN ?? Now is 5 weeks you tell before 2-3 weeks ?? ?? We wait for your answer. bye

Old 08-09-2006, 22:00   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 5144
Thanks Meter: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by wgmmmx
And someone form UNIVERSALBOX TEAM tell me when will be new update to SE ?? ?? FULL SUPPORT CID49 and few newest phone that for now isn't on list like Z300, J220, J230 ?? ?? WHEN ?? Now is 5 weeks you tell before 2-3 weeks ?? ?? We wait for your answer. bye

Hi...
Did you update your Box today..??

b/r KIMA

Old 08-09-2006, 22:12   #5 (permalink)
Banned

Yes I update but i don't see Z300, J220 and J230 on the list and I don't see in news that bug with CID49 is fixed ?? ?? can you tell me that bug from cid49 flashing is fix w550 , W810 and other is fix and I don't need flashing with smartcard ?? ?? ??

Old 08-11-2006, 15:36   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 68982
Thanks Meter: 17,853
SE update is not ready yet, we have to test with as many phones as we can. The update yesterday was a partial update.

Old 08-11-2006, 16:00   #7 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 207832
Thanks Meter: 0
very professionnal great team

Old 08-11-2006, 17:10   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 28531
Thanks Meter: 90
cid 49 for k750i eron help

Old 08-17-2006, 14:57   #9 (permalink)

Member: 330118
I have a problem.
I bought universalbox few days ago.
today i have a job.
I connect LPT & USB cable read !st time is ok.
and 2nd time read it says, Device open faild at USB- Universal BOX[UBCSGYUB]Try 2 reboot PC & another PC.

Now what can i do?
Plz. help!

Old 08-17-2006, 19:53   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 61389
Thanks Meter: 193
?????????? Lpt OR Usb
install sw
plug tha usb and enjoy when again error pls check tha device manager maybe driver problem

Old 08-17-2006, 23:00   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 13569
Sonork: 1619596
Thanks Meter: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by warblades View Post
@UniversalBox Team

they always promise, a promise they never do or work on...
they always neglect our request and dont give the necessary support we need to run their so called "UNIVERSAL BOX"...

we'll mate sad to say that we bought their box...
those GDFS Files we've requested two months ago, until now it's NOTHING!
they promise NOTHING!

dont wait for nothing mate...

wbr...
warblades
u are weak... very very weak... u are just a little beginer with a big mounth... just point me one box such UB can provide for SE phones... i mean phone explorer, imei change (FIRST IN THE WORLD), new phones flashing via smartcard etc...

and pls just look other tools like cruiser... almost dead box... and also USBSMART is so up-to date as the others provide some new :-)

so dont blame UB because they dont give just a "HURRY SH!T"

belive me i use seetool, ub, usbsmart, hwk, cruiser .... sooo.... UB is a great box with acceptible price

WBR

DaZexy

Old 08-18-2006, 09:06   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 192236
Thanks Meter: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazexy View Post
u are weak... very very weak... u are just a little beginer with a big mounth... just point me one box such UB can provide for SE phones... i mean phone explorer, imei change (FIRST IN THE WORLD), new phones flashing via smartcard etc...

and pls just look other tools like cruiser... almost dead box... and also USBSMART is so up-to date as the others provide some new :-)

so dont blame UB because they dont give just a "HURRY SH!T"

belive me i use seetool, ub, usbsmart, hwk, cruiser .... sooo.... UB is a great box with acceptible price

WBR

DaZexy
U have so many boxes that why UB slow update didn't mean anythings to u.How bout other people that only have UB to do their SE phone?UB team promise 2weeks for new update but it's really already 2months and still nothing coming out.I bought this box with t prize that i can buy smartclip,jaf n setool@usbsmart,cruiser n setool..so u still think this box is a great box with acceptable prz...u r so funny.Now i have 1 j230i want to open sim lock...n i just sit there n wait for update?I can wait,u can wait but customer CAN'T WAIT.

Old 08-19-2006, 01:07   #13 (permalink)

Member: 330118
i have same problem with Lpt or usb
device open faild at usb
device open faild at lpt1
and I have any probelm with instaltion firts time
pls help me

Old 08-19-2006, 08:34   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 13569
Sonork: 1619596
Thanks Meter: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkthe1 View Post
U have so many boxes that why UB slow update didn't mean anythings to u.How bout other people that only have UB to do their SE phone?UB team promise 2weeks for new update but it's really already 2months and still nothing coming out.I bought this box with t prize that i can buy smartclip,jaf n setool@usbsmart,cruiser n setool..so u still think this box is a great box with acceptable prz...u r so funny.Now i have 1 j230i want to open sim lock...n i just sit there n wait for update?I can wait,u can wait but customer CAN'T WAIT.
Dont forget one thing ... the professionals dont have only one box for one phone type...

The professionlas must have ALL boxes on the market!!!! And sometimes this one is faster and sometimes that one is faster...

Dont forget that not only Zulea copies soultions from Setool3... Setool3's Laser copies imei patching form UB too... (no one could it do before UB!!!!)

in this time UB team is slower

but i can say a dont have any dead phones with this box... look the others..

so if U want stay UP-to-date the solution is easy... Buy all Boxes :-)

WBR

DaZe

one thing about slow updates: http://www.universalbox.com/changelog.html

pls point me one box on this forum witch is faster and offtener :-)

Old 09-18-2006, 13:27   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 192236
Thanks Meter: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazexy View Post
Dont forget one thing ... the professionals dont have only one box for one phone type...

The professionlas must have ALL boxes on the market!!!! And sometimes this one is faster and sometimes that one is faster...

Dont forget that not only Zulea copies soultions from Setool3... Setool3's Laser copies imei patching form UB too... (no one could it do before UB!!!!)

in this time UB team is slower

but i can say a dont have any dead phones with this box... look the others..

so if U want stay UP-to-date the solution is easy... Buy all Boxes :-)

WBR

DaZe

one thing about slow updates: http://www.universalbox.com/changelog.html

pls point me one box on this forum witch is faster and offtener :-)
tomorow will be 1month already.....your lovely box still no update....n now i find out it can't even flash w810 cid 49brown color....u know y?NO flash files(correct me if i wrong)...u r so PRO can u pls help me settle this problem?SETOOL user just say to me easy job for them to flash w810.I think u also used setool for SE...so y don't u point out yourself which box is faster n offtener..