GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Saras Boxes > HWK

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2006, 02:50   #16 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 170531
Thanks Meter: 8

i say my opinion MAY BE TRUE MAY BE NO

Old 06-17-2006, 03:27   #17 (permalink)
Sha
Product Supporter

Member: 17804
Sonork: 100.27310
Thanks Meter: 1,075
Protection, level, depends on Attack ...
SE security was cracked in 2 months
Nokia DCT4 security in 6 months
so we must work ...

The Following User Says Thank You to Sha For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2006, 03:42   #18 (permalink)
Freak Poster

yes..yes..work to have the best to make the best not to make the problems and to make cracking
like others

Old 06-17-2006, 03:48   #19 (permalink)
Freak Poster

repeat again and i hope from raskal hear me and all personal make clone boxs
from the start the world all wars bring the ruin

Old 06-17-2006, 03:53   #20 (permalink)
Freak Poster

raskal may be tomorrow you will wake up and find your pkey is crack or man make new version jaf clone 10$?? what you will feel?i think so bad feeling!!!
wars bring the ruin

Old 06-17-2006, 05:03   #21 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 563
Thanks Meter: 22,328
@...JAVA...
you are wrong. I have many indian friends some of them are also my customers. India have over one billion people, this is a FACT, india is similar to china market, it's need cheap products because there living standard is much lower than in europe, this mean ppl does not have same monthly income as ppl from EU have, so they need cheap products. And this products has been offered by HWK team (Narry) for a cheap price. There is nothing to do with racismus in my post.

@THe Laser = Legija
you are also HWK team part, and was deleted from this forum because you steal the domain hosted by the owner of this forum... Now you show up, and using a great coders nick, real nick (the_laser) and post again $hit. Go back to your supporters in gsm serbia forum and offer them cheap ultima box.

@targetelecom
saras protection is good, the wound place he have is and will be Narry, Odia and Gobi.

Old 06-17-2006, 05:40   #22 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 154749
Sonork: 100.92483
Thanks Meter: 1,048
Quote:
India have over one billion people
Its True

Quote:
india is similar to china market
Its True

Quote:
it's need cheap products because there living standard is much lower than in europe, this mean ppl does not have same monthly income as ppl from EU have so they need cheap products
its not need ..in EU market also clone product avilable ahy they buying cheap..instead of they have high income..becuse only these cheap prouducts avilable in market ..suppose..if clone or cheap products never avilable any where no one will buy..and if avilable every one buy like high income people and low income people...and its true

Quote:
And this products has been offered by HWK team (Narry) for a cheap price
avilable in EU market in china market and in india market..

people intrest only when things avilable..HWK Latest carck by u... u think only indian people using it...????

just poll and see how many peoples used..and from where they belong...u will see

Zulea make usb smart...on a price of 5 to 10 unlocking or flashing phones ...what u think its only selling and buying in india..

just read and think...sir

when things avilable all people enjoying it ...not only indian...

Old 06-17-2006, 05:51   #23 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 563
Thanks Meter: 22,328
Quote:
Originally Posted by ..::Mr999::..
Its True

Its True

its not need ..in EU market also clone product avilable ahy they buying cheap..instead of they have high income..becuse only these cheap prouducts avilable in market ..suppose..if clone or cheap products never avilable any where no one will buy..and if avilable every one buy like high income people and low income people...and its true

avilable in EU market in china market and in india market..

people intrest only when things avilable..HWK Latest carck by u... u think only indian people using it...????

just poll and see how many peoples used..and from where they belong...u will see

Zulea make usb smart...on a price of 5 to 10 unlocking or flashing phones ...what u think its only selling and buying in india..

just read and think...sir

when things avilable all people enjoying it ...not only indian...
My indian customes, have very special conditions and special prices for USB smart and JAF for indian market. I did it for jaf and manole did it for usb smart on their own request and it is selling good.

I am not say only indian ppl download the crack, this is wrong! The crack is free available for every one.

Old 06-17-2006, 06:00   #24 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 154749
Sonork: 100.92483
Thanks Meter: 1,048
Quote:
My indian customes, have very special conditions and special prices for USB smart and JAF for indian market. I did it for jaf and manole did it for usb smart on their own request and it is selling good.

I am not say only indian ppl download the crack, this is wrong! The crack is free available for every one.
Report Bad Post Reply With Quote
ok ur coustmers ...have good condtion but they will not give u more than price ...am i right...

so u done it for JAF......ok all r using insted of EU people ...also Indian r using..u said that cheap things or softwares for indian market and indian people and its not true...

usb-smart is done by manole which fuked gsm market....semc tool cracked...latest moto tool cracked...so .....what is better usb-smart tool or usb-smart cracked...

and acording ur statement ...cheap things selling in indian market its not true...because...its also avilable in EU market

Old 06-17-2006, 06:14   #25 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2822
Thanks Meter: 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskal

Sorry to bother you again:-
End user price for USB-SMART or Jaf is almost same all over the WORLD..
pLS look at some of UR and Manhole post where you SET price and Conditions for Resellers that they cannot sell below this......this price.

So saying this that you gave Special price to Indian i think you are misleading everyone and trying to get some favour .
Whatever benefit you gave thats not for Indian Enduser ,you gave it to Resellers.Money goes in their pocket, no benefit to Enduser.

One thing more I remember that somewhere few years back you call Narry as Masters of Master(I hope u remember it that you use to say it, i have that post somewhere in my some of MY HDD)
And now its just Opposite saying and abusing Narry
I am not favouring Narry in anyway i just want to know why this scene cahnged.
If i am not wrong ITS ABOUT ONLY BUSSINESS AND MONEY.
as your Money and Bussiness is DEAR to you its also same for everyone.

WBR

Ashwani Gaur

Old 06-17-2006, 07:55   #26 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 201107
Sonork: 100.1576954
Thanks Meter: 737
It Is Not True That Cheap Products Are Sells Only In India And Also That In India Only Cheap Products Are Sold Out. You Can Find Lots Of Redbox Furiousbox Mtbox Infinity And Much More. Living Standard Of Our People Is Much Higher Than Before. Even Worlds Most Costaliest Mobiles Are In Of Running Use Here.

Old 06-17-2006, 07:57   #27 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 201107
Sonork: 100.1576954
Thanks Meter: 737
Now A Days India Is On Terific Growth And A Huge Market For Any Product Either Cheap Or Costly Is Here. Am I Right ?

Old 06-17-2006, 08:02   #28 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 222198
Sonork: 100.102981
Thanks Meter: 3,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by PARMATMA
Now A Days India Is On Terific Growth And A Huge Market For Any Product Either Cheap Or Costly Is Here. Am I Right ?
Yes u r right my friend
I also agree with u

B.R

Old 06-17-2006, 08:08   #29 (permalink)

Member: 149938
Thanks Meter: 47
We have also seen that Raskal's associates are also involved in clone business in india.

Trial hwk.

Old 06-17-2006, 08:11   #30 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 111665
Sonork: 104250
Thanks Meter: 180
See Raskal is just an Ordinary Human ! If he says China is great ! and India is nothing ! this is Nonsence ! Coz he is NOTHING ! he is just Good in GSM bizz !
Fact also that he is having Business In China ! so China is Feeding him ! and we all knows ! even in india ! when u sell anything to Customers that its CHINA MADE ! Cutomers Runs Away ! Coz peoples has Menatality ! that china is Producing CHEAP elcectronics/ or goods ! so MADE IN CHINA is not Good ! Beyond GSM Look forward ! what India has ! WE DONT need to say !!!

And one more thing ! NArry an Indian ! ( I dont know him neither have any links ) but atleast Happy coz this Man is PAIN in Your *** ! U always have Nightmares about him ! HE He HE !! This is an Acheivemnet !!! Isn't it !