GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Alcatel > BF, BG, TH, BHx Series

BF, BG, TH, BHx Series Alcatel BF3/4 and also BG3 series, also THx, BHx are located here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2005, 03:59   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 32891
Thanks Meter: 0
Polar Bear Alcatel Update

Hi there!

We're proud to announce that Alcatel Polar Bear is again going ahead any other Alcatel unlock software in the market. With the new update (v. 5.2.7)
we now support and difference ***1V-1DVDES (565) and ***3V-3BANES1 (556) phones, unlocking both of them perfectly. If you have our box, please, download the new version in our support section, if not... what are you waiting to get this amazing software??

B/R

Drex
Old 02-04-2005, 11:06   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 3956
Sonork: galletto3 rules :D
Thanks Meter: 55
re

hi

just for info the people, this software ripes the updates as well as bootloaders and other tech stuff from another alcatel program which make it hard "going ahead any other Alcatel unlock software in the market"
Also coder is not realy serious person as he demostrated me

best regards
Invisible
Old 02-04-2005, 17:49   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Are U sure, Mr. Invisible? I know coder "in person" and all I can say is that he is a wonderful person, and he just can't take bootloaders from any other soft, 'cause no soft was supporting that versions, at the time we made update...

Anyway, please, contact me in msn messenger, we'll talk 'bout this, so U can proof me why U say that

B/R

Drex
Old 02-04-2005, 18:17   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

hi

yes, I am so sure, as you should know I donīt like talk free,
about proving you anything I think you are little wrong, I donīt work for you so I have nothing to prove you, easy

Few months ago I heard about this "coder" since a friend ask me for helping him about protecting his new alcatel solution, I agree and he call me a couple of times, he had wrote the program in Borland C++ and he know so little about protections,
I also wrote a detailed doc about possible protections that he could use, I still have the doc at home, he decided to use xprotector which was one of the newest pe-packers then.
On the two call he made me (longer calls) he told he spied the bootloaders and others stuff from others alcatel soft (nothing bad in here anyway) and he promissed to contact me to finish the hole deal, I will be protecting his application,
however he will not call even to say "no, thanks!", I miled him next week and he short call me promissing a call for next week but this never happened,
this is why I say is not serious, he made me lost my time.

I think is far clear now, also I could have post here his phone/mail but I think is not nice this ..

About messenger I am connected from morning to late evening everyday,
is realy easy catch me

have a nice weekend
Invisible

PS: just Invisible, without the Mr
Old 02-04-2005, 19:38   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

I usually call Mr. X to people I respect, so U'll be Mr. Invisible, if this don't annoy you Anyway, At this moment, I can't remember your msn, even when once upon a time I had you in my contact list. If you would be so kind to send it to me by PM, maybe we can talk 'bout this (note I have no intentions to discuss the things U say, as U said, I don't pay U, so I have no right to claim nothing, I just want to chat, if U want to spend a little of your time with such a person like me )

B/R

Drex
Old 02-04-2005, 19:57   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

hi

no problem to use the Mr
about my msn: [email protected], I will be arround here little more,
as you can read for my reply I didnīt invent anything

best regards
Invisible
Old 02-05-2005, 01:24   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 36018
Thanks Meter: 8
About This...

Hi,

Invisible and the software coder are my friends and if you permet me I want to say:

Why this little war?

I have this product and the soft work very good (with genuine Alcatel bootladers or not), this soft is not cracked version of another soft and maybe Invisible is angry for no response him, but the important question is: At least a Spanish software with great quality and support for alcatel phones.

Invisible, youīre right in yours reasons, I also know, please I request peace for everybody. Thanks.

B.R.
Old 02-05-2005, 02:35   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Yeah, looks like Spanish ppl doesn't want Spanish software to be a decent software... As commandcom said, program runs very good, and most important thing: does not kill phones, but unlocks them. What else can anyone request?

B/R

Drex
Old 02-07-2005, 10:41   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

hi

@Drex, donīt missunderstand things, I have no problem about Spanish soft, is ok for me and even would make me proud,
I didnīt said soft was bad or not working, not said was another soft craked,
I just said bootloaders and tech stuff is ripped from another Alcatel so original where all this was ripped from will be allways ahead

I just said the true, donīt wanna star a war

best regards
Invisible