GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > Siemens-Benq > NON Siemens Brand (ODM Phones)

NON Siemens Brand (ODM Phones) Do you know that C62 is not a Siemens Manufactured !? here in this section we Throw all non Siemens-Benq related Threads like C62, CFX65, SF65, CL75, CL50, S40, U15, C30,Xelibri.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2005, 15:44   #1 (permalink)

Member: 118396
Thanks Meter: 0
Arrow Free C62 Is Blaming!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Must Respond To This..

I dont know why the users of this server blame users. There is no free solution for C62. Only from Griffin and FreeGSM.

The steps descibed can repair GDFS of unlocked phone, BUT CANNOT UNLOCK ANY PHONE WITH VERSION 25 ABOVE!!!!!!

Griffin please respond. The loading of griffin loader into memory (BOOT) loads their loader. Then it tryed to JUMP TO FLASH, where Griffin flash his CODE WITH ENABLE/UNLOCK button. If the code is not there mentioned error appears.

THE CHECK CABLE->INTERFACE ONLY READ EEPROM FIELD DO NOTHING!!!!

ONLY CHECKS IF READING IS POSSIBLE USING STANDART GDFS READ WRITE COMMAND!!!

THIS METHOD DOES NOTHING WITH THE UNLOCKING PHONES!!!!!![/

DONT BLAME PEOPLE!!!!!!!
BR CL

BTW GRIFFIN PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS.
Old 04-22-2005, 09:30   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 23639
Thanks Meter: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by CLIHALT
I dont know why the users of this server blame users. There is no free solution for C62. Only from Griffin and FreeGSM.

The steps descibed can repair GDFS of unlocked phone, BUT CANNOT UNLOCK ANY PHONE WITH VERSION 25 ABOVE!!!!!!

Griffin please respond. The loading of griffin loader into memory (BOOT) loads their loader. Then it tryed to JUMP TO FLASH, where Griffin flash his CODE WITH ENABLE/UNLOCK button. If the code is not there mentioned error appears.

THE CHECK CABLE->INTERFACE ONLY READ EEPROM FIELD DO NOTHING!!!!

ONLY CHECKS IF READING IS POSSIBLE USING STANDART GDFS READ WRITE COMMAND!!!

THIS METHOD DOES NOTHING WITH THE UNLOCKING PHONES!!!!!![/

DONT BLAME PEOPLE!!!!!!!
BR CL

BTW GRIFFIN PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS.
Please read my post. The word 'BLAME' does not exist, just where did you pick that word. Why do you keep on insisting I am blaming people? I only happen to revive my dead C62 with the help of some good links and users of this forum.

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201629
Old 04-22-2005, 13:52   #3 (permalink)

Arrow Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIPC
Please read my post. The word 'BLAME' does not exist, just where did you pick that word. Why do you keep on insisting I am blaming people? I only happen to revive my dead C62 with the help of some good links and users of this forum.

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201629
From you i understand your post as a very pure try to get people thinking that free solution exist. BUT THERE IS NO FREE SOLUTION AND YOUR STEPS CANNOT UNLOCK V25 ABOVE!

THAT STUPID STEPS WITH RUNNING GRIFFIN CLIENT I HAVE ALREADY EXPLAINED.

Symply very pure try to MISLEAD (YES THIS IS CORRECT WORD) PEOPLE THAT IT IS WORKING , ->>>> VERY INTERESTION POST A DAY AFTER DIRECT UNLOCKER IS ON THE MARKET. :-)

BR CL.
Old 04-23-2005, 06:25   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Oh I see, it seems that you are very badly hurt for this FREE SOLUTION and you are still trying to lure users of this forum that they need to buy C62 soft, oh come on! Wake up your senses! I have no knowledge that your group has launched a profiteering C62 software. Oh I am sorry that you will loose lots of money. This FREE SOLUTION will definitely benefit lots of dead C62 and no way you can stop it. Look somebody has done it already:

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...39#post1125339
Old 04-27-2005, 15:39   #5 (permalink)

Arrow :-) Hi

Quote:
Oh I see, it seems that you are very badly hurt for this FREE SOLUTION and you are still trying to lure users of this forum that they need to buy C62 soft, oh come on! Wake up your senses! I have no knowledge that your group has launched a profiteering C62 software. Oh I am sorry that you will loose lots of money. This FREE SOLUTION will definitely benefit lots of dead C62 and no way you can stop it. Look somebody has done it already:

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...39#post1125339
Man bring up , this solution only repair lower version than 25. And this is know as far as half an year. This have nothing to do with unlocking ver 25 above. And steps with the Griffin client are obsolete, becouse do nothing.

I have oportunity fort you. Will pay you bussiness class ticket, come here with some locked phone 25 > and unlock it with your steps :-) then I give you additional 5000 Euro...Deal?
Old 04-27-2005, 16:56   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1585
Thanks Meter: 15
hey man! why are you so "angry" with JIPC for sharing a solution for dead c62?
he did not intend to ruin your business, he just shared a simple solution for us to repair our dead phones. he did not say about unlocking v25 or higher.

well for me, the solution works! and i'm thankful for it..no more to say.

best regards,
Old 05-02-2005, 13:33   #7 (permalink)

Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker
hey man! why are you so "angry" with JIPC for sharing a solution for dead c62?
he did not intend to ruin your business, he just shared a simple solution for us to repair our dead phones. he did not say about unlocking v25 or higher.

well for me, the solution works! and i'm thankful for it..no more to say.

best regards,
Man I am not angry, but JIPC (see title) named this thread free unlock solution for c62....

And have some stupid steps with friffin client which i have already commented.

Just want to people know, what it is for..

Br CL.
Old 05-02-2005, 14:35   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Some stupid steps sometimes really help. Just want to people know, what it is for...

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...02#post1135902
Old 05-03-2005, 09:35   #9 (permalink)

Arrow

Quote:
Some stupid steps sometimes really help. Just want to people know, what it is for...

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...02#post1135902
Dear JIPC, I am not angry and I am not against you. Everything what I want is let to know people that your steps are for repairing GDFS, not unlocking phone. (And GDFS repair is known as far as half an year, please read old post before put here something what was on topic months ago).

Second I want to let people to know, that for repairing GDFS your steps are OK EXCEPT using Griffin client, becouse as I already written, do nothing. Try it without this step and you will see that it works too. Seems you have no knowledge base, nothing against you, everybody some time starts, but I have, so I gave commented your post.

Also FREE UNLOCKING title means, that you have not enought information. Plese read old post about C62.

BR CL.
Old 05-03-2005, 14:40   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLIHALT
Dear JIPC, I am not angry and I am not against you. Everything what I want is let to know people that your steps are for repairing GDFS, not unlocking phone. (And GDFS repair is known as far as half an year, please read old post before put here something what was on topic months ago).

Second I want to let people to know, that for repairing GDFS your steps are OK EXCEPT using Griffin client, becouse as I already written, do nothing. Try it without this step and you will see that it works too. Seems you have no knowledge base, nothing against you, everybody some time starts, but I have, so I gave commented your post.

Also FREE UNLOCKING title means, that you have not enought information. Plese read old post about C62.

BR CL.
If you have just explained like this at the start, I could have appreciated you and bought your software too; instead of blaming me for something I share. Anyway, no hard feelings.
Old 05-07-2005, 09:18   #11 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 105280
Bingo! Gdfs Repair Files For C62 V28

Bingo! Gdfs Repair Files For C62 V28
Yet To Test It Will Try Today
Regards
Vinz
Attached Files
File Type: rar repairsw28.rar (399.3 KB, 263 views)
Old 05-07-2005, 10:56   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 19987
Thanks Meter: 27
C62 is peace of Sh*t....

Regards
Mackie
Old 05-08-2005, 15:34   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 20822
Thanks Meter: 3
@ALL
this solution work only with phones with lower soft version.!!!
with ver.28 work 100% this:
Use Flash Programmer 2.71 (this soft capable of upgrade or downgrade)
download here:
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...ash+programmer

Use Flash File HD0503-097-m (version 28)
download here: http://www.siemens-club.ru/phcat.php...ash&IDmodel=24

Use C62v20 gdfs repair, download here:
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=203003
extact: GDFS repair V28
copy files :HD0503-097-M-000.cus and HD0503-FFS-097-M-000.SSW
to cust folder with file: HD0503-097-m (version 28)

in Customization package:Repair gdfs by VinZ4EveR

Flash the Phone. Wait for 10 minutes. After complete flashing of the Customization Package you will see message about successfully flashed phone !!!!!
after this just try power up your phone .

Done, Phone alive !!!!!

and you don't need to run Griffin c62client !!!
tested by me , and 1000% work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-08-2005, 22:41   #14 (permalink)
Crazy Poster

Member: 105280
HI
WORKS FINE WITH V28 FLASH PROGRAMMER V 2.83 FONE IS ALIVE I USED 12VOLTS REGULATED POWER BUT 10K RESISTOR IS NOT OK U NEED TO DECREASE THE RESISTOR TO FLASH SUCESSFULLY.

hi i still hav same problems
1. i can download anything above 5k like ringtones & pictures.
2. I think the software was not totally erased only some component were re written i feel
3. its still old arabic fone still with those tones & pics i used intl lang while flashin.
4. my address book,messages are intact after flashin
5. only urls, downloaded tones & pics r missin.

wat to do about other fone which is still not alive it beeps while switchin on but there is no display after flashin this was a working hanging fone b4.

wat needed to b done. dead fone alive with same problems.
it was said that limitation of 5k will b gone once flashed with v28 anybody has such similar problems?

regards
VINZ4EVER
Old 08-15-2005, 08:05   #15 (permalink)

Member: 170803
Bug: Flashing failed. Required customization package file 91 does not exist.

What I should to do ???