GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   x1x to x45/x50 (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f338/)
-   -   Siemens SL45 WRONG SOFTWARE (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f338/siemens-sl45-wrong-software-49754/)

shifty01 07-18-2002 04:40

Siemens SL45 WRONG SOFTWARE

I have a Siemens SL45 Which i tried to unlock using All Siemens Service Software V.3.00 it all seemed to go okay but after when i switched on the phone it said "WRONG SOFTWARE". Before i tried to unlock the phone i used the KOCI software to read the phone it was version 19, I have used winswup to reinstall the V19 software but still does the same thing, i then tried V.49 software this also said "WRONG SOFTWARE", but now i try to put the software back to V.19 the phone does not switch on at all.
So i put the V.49 software back again and phone switches on but says "WRONG SOFTWARE" .

Can i do anything to fix this?

I would be gratefull for any help on this subject, Also on any guidance in which software to use.

Thanx in advance.
Mark

surfer2go 07-18-2002 04:48

hi

send me your log I can help you

[email protected]

greets

surfer2go

dornŽt forget to rate me

shifty01 07-18-2002 05:15

i've just been reading some posts i have to get the log software that should'nt take to long, But i think i have put the SLIK software into the phone . Is this the end for that phone.

shifty01 07-18-2002 05:22

Does anyboy have a link to A3X#Part1 or simlar so i can make a log Please.

once again thanx for all your help

snk 07-18-2002 05:40

Hi !

send me log, i send back map
or write me mail i will send map creator for this.

Serg.

surfer2go 07-18-2002 07:36

hi

mail me IŽll give you log reader

greetz

surfer2go

[email protected]

shifty01 07-19-2002 00:13

Thanks everybody for the help so far, & this great forum with ton's of information.

Right i have been playing around with this phone for hours now, Last night when i finished the phone was at a point where it would not turn on at all. I have flashed all versions of software into it but no luck no display at all. i realised a few hours ago that the Eeprom was damaged so i searched for new Eeprom file, Found that & SL45_lcu to upload Eeprom to the phone after a couple of hours worked out how to ammend the hex so the file could be flashed into the phone. I have re flashed the Eeprom data & now the phone switches on but still say's "Wrong Software".

At the moment i have used winswup to put Slik4301 version software on to the phone.

I've used Siemens A3x All Doer V3.00 to create a map file Which look's okay (not that i know what it should look like)

Then i use logger V4.2. I open map file which seem's to open okay then i choose write imei, The logger starts to send the file then say's "Eeprom damaged"

I at the moment am a bit confussed about the diffrence between log's & map's as in some post's people are asking for log's and others are asking for map's

it seem's to me that to make a map you need a the log first?

And are their diffrent types of map like (repair map, unlocking map)

shifty01 07-19-2002 01:40

I got this phone working now :)

I only wanted to unlock for my wife she's has now been without a phone for 3 days.

Thanx for all the help & all the info, Links on this forum ;)