GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > Siemens-Benq > All Siemens and Benq Manufactured Phones > x1x to x45/x50

x1x to x45/x50 All Siemens mobile starting from S6, S10, ... up to C45, S45, ME45, SL42, SL45(i), A50, CL50, M50, MT50.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2003, 21:12   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 24408
Thanks Meter: 1
where should i put the wires?

for those of you who use the phone as an mp3 player, you'll probably have the same problem. i use an adaptor to connect standard sony headfones to my phone. i think it's too big, so i decided to cut off my arial and replace it with a 3.5 mm jack.

the connection of the jack to the phone is easy, jsut make a hole and use some epoxy resin. but i'm finding it hard to run the wires whcih are connected to the back of the charger connector at the bottom of the phone on one end, and to the jack at teh top of the phone.

i've tried running the wires between the phone and the grey back but the phone doesn't close and ive already broken a clip.

these wires are standard headfone wires, ie the one that are colours red green and yellow with white thread in the middle.

if anyone has any ideas on how i can do this it will be very much appreciated.

p.s, i've thought about locating the jack at the bottom of the phone but it sticks out too much.