GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > GSM & CDMA Phones / Tablets Software & Hardware Area > Various > Siemens-Benq > Siemens-Benq Flash Patching > x4x, x5x Flashpatching

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2004, 10:12   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 26267
Thanks Meter: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBa
2 PYCON who authors of this patchs? who translate this paths?

2 All: originals of this patchs (translated):
http://forum.siemens-club.ru/viewtop...?TopicID=22007
http://forum.siemens-club.ru/viewtop...?TopicID=30886
I don't remember the authors of this patches... Several of these are yours, right? I don't remember the others... These patches were traslated into English by me and your old friend ZZTop ( Alex ).
Old 07-14-2004, 05:52   #2 (permalink)

Member: 72399
Thanks Meter: 0
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by PYCON
I don't remember the authors of this patches... Several of these are yours, right? I don't remember the others... These patches were traslated into English by me and your old friend ZZTop ( Alex ).
If you did not deprive with patches of their authorship you would remember who the author of these patches , and also others knew to whom to address with questions.
The majority of patches for c35 my, other are written by others. Users x35 should know to whom they should be grateful and who did not sleep at night for their blessing.
And so it turns out that you have collected them, have translated (you know Russian?), you may them and have written?
Quote:
Another thing. Don't say that the traslated patches are on the links u've written because I've just seen that forum pages and several patches are still into Russian, not all in English...
It only a matter of time...
Old 07-14-2004, 15:00   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 50673
Thanks Meter: 2
100% right BoBa!

If one copies&pasts patches and publish them somewhere, at least should put also authors, otherway they are "stolen" in my opinion.
It's a question of RESPECT others' work.

Sorry my friend Pycon, I know you made it only to make a shorter post, but authors should be reported in any case, in my opinion.

And this also for SL45 patches.

Lalo
Old 07-15-2004, 08:43   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Ahahahah... that's shame. Some months ago ( march or april ) I asked to BOBA ( through ICQ ) several and several times to help us ( me and ZZTOP ) to traslate them from Russian into English but poor BOBA... he had not enough time to reply me! He hadn't time to help another Siemens friend to understand his patches... So, when I collected them and I posted in this topic, I had not enough time to report the name of the authors.
Old 07-15-2004, 08:45   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@ LALO

Non mi frega un piffero se il russo si lamenta, quando gli scrivevo via ICQ mesi fa di darmi 1 mano non mi ha mai cagato neanche di striscio e ora che si è accorto che le sue patches sono sul mio topic si fa vivo? Sai dove può andare x quanto mi riguarda? Sì, sono sicuro che lo sai...
Old 07-16-2004, 09:05   #6 (permalink)

Member: 72399
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Ahahahah... that's shame. Some months ago ( march or april ) I asked to BOBA ( through ICQ ) several and several times to help us ( me and ZZTOP ) to traslate them from Russian into English but poor BOBA... he had not enough time to reply me! He hadn't time to help another Siemens friend to understand his patches... So, when I collected them and I posted in this topic, I had not enough time to report the name of the authors.
What short memory at PYCON. Hhe does not remember who authors of patches, He does not remember as I translated these patches on English. That I shall remind:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICQ History
Date : 21.04.2004 Time : 1:56
Hi BOBA, I'm PYCON... How are u? Great work the patches for X35i,
compliments... It's not possible to find the entire list in English ( I'm
Italian, I don't understand Russian... ) ? Thx a lot... B.R.

PYCON (
Cristian )

Date : 21.04.2004 Time : 23:56
Hi man... Scuse me for a question: I should like to apply my C35i 18_01 your
patch for FLASH SMS but the datas in my fubu aren't all FF as said in your
patch. Bacause it's different language pack? Your 18_04, mine 18_01... It's
possibile to convert to my language pack? Thank u a lot... Bye!

CRIS

Date : 22.04.2004 Time : 11:06
To : BoBa!®
Thank for kind words!
It is pleasant to realize, that our site, and in
particular mine patchs, be interested not only In Russia.
Unfortunately my
English is not so good, but I shall try to do the utmost on translation of mine
patchs on English.

Date : 22.04.2004 Time : 11:08
Yes, most likely it because of langpack

Please, if probably, send me the
fubu

[email protected]

Date : 22.04.2004 Time : 12:57
I have translated the patches as
could

http://forum.siemens-club.ru/viewtop...?TopicID=22007

Date : 22.04.2004 Time : 23:48
thank u... u'r very polite friend!

CRIS

Date : 22.04.2004 Time : 23:51
I've ssen the link u've sent me, it's the same ZZTOP sent me some days ago...
The forum is in RUSSIAN so it's difficult to traslate for me... In these
days I've been posting some of your patches in my Italian forum... great work
man!

Date : 23.04.2004 Time : 11:54
Yes, the reference the same, but now there the translated patches
As strange that PYCON has stopped all dialogue after I have asked him: " where you posts mine patches?"

Yes I did not have time because I work, feed family, I study at University, and still I write patches. During this period I had session (if you know that is such), and it is not very a pity that you may understand that at the person are valid may not time.

As strange me to accuse of an inattention to Siemens to friends. For whom I write patches? For what I spend personal time?

Hm... What strange time... It is to copy and insert a patch, it is to remove the author from a patch, but it is not present to specify the author. This very strange time...

Absence of time at you does not give you the right to steal patches. I am free to dispose of the knowledge as to me will like. Absence of time at me gives me is right to not support the patches (enough that I them publish that).

If you do not understand that does a patch of his name, do not understand that does a patch after application if you may not understand as it works
, What for you have undertaken a collecting? To receive an applause?

Quote:
@ LALO

Non mi frega un piffero se il russo si lamenta, quando gli scrivevo via ICQ mesi fa di darmi 1 mano non mi ha mai cagato neanche di striscio e ora che si è accorto che le sue patches sono sul mio topic si fa vivo? Sai dove può andare x quanto mi riguarda? Sì, sono sicuro che lo sai...
Querido amigo, usted mal lee reglas? Allí hay una línea siguiente: "No private conversation on non-english languages". Usted quiso esconder algo de mí? O usted tuvo miedo, qué entenderé sobre que discurso y refutan sus palabras?
In English: Dear friend, you badly read rules? There there is a following line: "No private conversation on non-english languages". You wanted to hide something from me? Or you were afraid, what I shall understand about what speech and refute your words?

I finish this senseless conversation. Other people now know where originals of patches, they know their authors, and know to whom to ask.

PS
Quote:
I had not enough time to report the name of the authors.
You have simply stolen them
Old 07-16-2004, 11:37   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 26549
Boba, I'm italian too and you are right !!!
The real authors of patches are a lot important for me !! (I'm only adapter when I can)
...not only for questions and bugs about patches, but above all for giving credit to him and his things !! ..this is very important !!

Therefore I ask you not to abandon the share of your patches, I haven't x35 but is the same, don't to abandon the Internet spirit !!

Bye friend !
WBR
Giro
Old 07-16-2004, 12:01   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@ BOBA

1) I've not posted the entire list of the patch but I've only put a link to my TXT list, in which I saved the patched. It's a my personal list.

2) When I asked to u to help me traslating something, u continued to tell me that on the forum the patches were in English... eheheh sure? Perhaps now there are some patches in English but 3 months ago I had to ask to ZZTOP to help me! And when I asked to u to something else? The size of the bmp of ICONS patch? Antenna band patch? Size of other bmp and their location? Don't u remember this???

3) When I collect patches in a TXT file I never put the authors. Never. Especially in that case.

4) I don't understand Spanish. I'm Italian, do u remember?

5) I still remain on my opinion.