GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > Main Sales Section

Main Sales Section This is the Main Sales Advertisement Section, Used By Dealers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2006, 15:17   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 43823
Thanks Meter: 308
Thumbs up HO !! HOT !! Adapter Sagem My-X100, JAFWM, Samsung Combo, SDB2005....

Dear Forum visitors/members,
We have over 16700 items available for sell at our stock - you may visit our company any time to buy any item from our offer ! We are autorized resselers of Griffin Team, VictorGSM, Smart-Clip, AlexGSM Team, SwS Team - RedBox, Twister Flasher, DIV USB, Delok Research Lab, GSMInfo (SCDR/SagMaster/SCDR II), Tornado Box, Blazer. Pana-Extreme, UltralOGIC, eXtreme USB Box, Martech Team, Cruiser, Vygis, GSMKey, SWS-Sag etc.
CHECK OUR NEWEST PRODUCT - HERE
CHECK OUR ACTUALL PROMOTIONS - HERE

WHAT NEW: ?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
JTAG Sagem MY-X100 adapter it's special PCB with mounted pins to allow readign codes, direct unlock or flash without soldering. Work with devices: Sagem Code Reader, SagMaster, SWS-Sag Box or JTAG Unlocker
Supported phones: MY-X100
Compatible with: SCDR, SagMaster, SWS-Sag Box, JTAG, SagemDD
more info
BUY NOW!
JAFWM Key (Box edition) it's extended edition of JAF BOX OEM contains USB key and miniUSB cable for flashing, upgradign and debrandign all series of Pocket PC and SmartPhone. By using this simple tool you must only connect device to PC and make two clicks.... nothing more, no need to have any knowledge about flashign etc. Very simpel to use, fast and safe solution for evrybody who wants to add servicign of Pocket PC and SmartPhone to their phone shops.
more info
BUY NOW!
SagemDD BOX ORIGINAL it's best Sagem key for support leatest and newest Sagem phones as M62+ platofrm MyV55, MyV56, MyX55, SG341i, MyC3, MyC3b, MyC4, MyC5w, SG342i, MyC3-2, VS1, WONU S3, MyX4, MyX5-2 or MyX1, MyX1-2, MyX-2, MyX2-2, MyX3, MyX5, MyX6, MyX-7, MyV65, MyV75, MyC1, MyC-2, MyC2-2, WONU S1, SG322i but also old one phones as X1, X2, X6 etc.
more info
BUY NOW!
SAM D500/D600/E350/E730/E760/E640 Unlock Clip can unlock your phone without computer and software. You don`t need anymore to buy expensive software or to carry laptop with you. Just connect clip to phone, power it on and wait 5 seconds. After phone is unlocked.
more info
BUY NOW!
SAM X660/S500i/E860 Unlock Clip can unlock your phone without computer and software. You don`t need anymore to buy expensive software or to carry laptop with you. Just connect clip to phone, power it on and wait 5 seconds. After phone is unlocked.
more info
BUY NOW!
SAM E530 Unlock Clip can unlock your phone without computer and software. You don`t need anymore to buy expensive software or to carry laptop with you. Just connect clip to phone, power it on and wait 5 seconds. After phone is unlocked.
more info
BUY NOW!
Service database 2005 is advanced application for services of GSM phones. Main parts og this program are: service orders database and customers database. Program is created in order to be fast, easy to use, user-friendly and reliable. Service database was tested with many service stations before. We want to develop it in future also (with our customers experiences).

more info
BUY NOW!

ALSO AVAILABLE

DBTel J6/Emblaze v2.0, v3.0

Emblaze v2.0, v3.0 Supported models: DBTel J6/Emblaze series Working with [...]
more info »
Price: 6.00 EUR w/o VAT

DBTel J6/Emblaze RedBox

Emblaze RedBox Supported models: DBTel J6/Emblaze series Working with [...]
more info »

Emblaze Infinity Box/Vygis Box/Blue Box

Emblaze Infinity Box/Vygis Box/Blue Box Supported models: DBTel J6/Emblaze [...]
more info »

Emblaze COM cable

DBTel J6/Emblaze COM cable
more info »
Price: 9.00 EUR w/o VAT

Emblaze USB cable

DBTel J6/Emblaze USB cable allows to link your phone mobile phone to your PC for phone service (simlock, [...]
more info »
Price: 12.00 EUR w/o VAT

SAM E720 Unlock Clip

SAM E720 Unlock Clip can unlock your phone without computer and software. You don`t need anymore to buy [...]
more info »
Price: 12.00 EUR w/o VAT
NEW PRICES
From now each Sagem JTAG adapter (not included HOT My-X100) cost only 4 EUR !!! Don't miss this offer..
more info

Now each SWS-Sag Box cost only 199 EUR - don't miss this offer !more info

Want to have more informations - visit our pahe at http://www.multi-com.pl or contact us from monday to friday beetwen 8 to 16 CET. Contact information below:
'Multi-Com Ltd'
st. 22-go Lipca 31b
36-100 Kolbuszowa
POLAND[/b]
Phone: +48(17)22-75-045 (mon-frid. 8:00/16:00 CET)
FAX: +48(17)22-75-045 int. 28
CELL: +48(607)50-66-46 (mon-fri. 8:00/16:00 CET)