GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > The Market Place > Main Sales Section

Main Sales Section This is the Main Sales Advertisement Section, Used By Dealers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2007, 15:14   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 5360
Sonork: 1577169
Thanks Meter: 24
₪♫->☻☻Motorola UnLock WORLDWIDE (no umts) via IMEI CODE VERY VERY FAST! ☻☻<-₪♫

MOTOROLA UNLOCKING VIA IMEI WORLDWIDE (no umts)

Can do new
F3
V6
W375
V360
and many many many more GSM handsets

Turnaround is very fast, and many of you that know us, know how fast it is!

Time is money.

Ok some rules:

PLEASE do not ASK FOR TEST CODES, as too many people owe me now and some are denying the fact! (very soo ill be naming and shaming...if they do not pay!. PAYMENT FIRST = CODE same day or same hour or same minute )

PLEASE DO NOT WASTE MY TIME BARGAINING THE PRICE THAT I GIVE YOU. As you all know, not many people can do motorola these days. People who will waste my time, WILL be ignored. A lot of people just add me to MSN bargaining. ONLY SERIOUS PEOPLE PLEASE. Not some 50pence unlocker on the streets..

Payment in big quantitys by WU only. Paypal can be used on smaller quantitys provided you have a verified business account and have at least some sort of reputation.

All my codes work 100% and I have been doing them for a very very long time now.

Also people, who come to me wanting to unlock 1000 at a time. Please dont bull**** and waste my time.

Thanks

Only genuine and serious people, contact me and we can work something out.

MY contact:

I am in South London

www.swiftphones.co.uk
0044870 803 1774 (0870 803 1774 within UK)

MSN: [email protected]
email: [email protected]