GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Non GSM/Mobile Related Forums > Off Topic Zone

Off Topic Zone Here all other messages...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2022, 09:26   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Member: 2975362
Thanks Meter: 2
How Can I Make New World Gold in-game?

Currently, the best way to make gold is completing quests. These can be the main storyline quests, but to get the best bang for your buck, fulfill the town board quests.

Town board quests can be found, you guessed it, on the town board in any city/settlement. These quests refresh every 30 minutes, and you can take up to TWELVE (12) at once.

The town board quests range from killing *******s, to crafting items such as potions or meals, to hunting wildlife and skinning them. Many of these are incredibly easy and quick to complete, and offer both gold and territory standing as a reward.

While gathering and looting, make sure to store away in your vault any ingredients you come across. These can be key in being able to complete town board quests very quickly.

For example, you may decide to go out on a tree chopping spree and collect hundreds of wood. If you store this in your vault for later, you may come across a quest to deliver 30 timber to the town board. You can immediately turn this in if you already have the timber in your vault. You do not have to go out and find more if you already have the items!

If that's not enough for you, you can just buy New World Gold. Nowadays people only have a small part of time after work for gaming, why would they waste so much time grinding gold while they can actually spend a little money buying New World Gold? Come to NewWorldGolds.com, you will become unbeatable.
Old 01-31-2022, 15:53   #2 (permalink)

Member: 3002002
Thanks Meter: 0
I don't strain much in games, I prefer to buy gold on ggpay. Tried to farm gold by hand, but it's a long time. With my job I can't afford that. But the game is cool, amazon tried.