GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > GSMServer Products > DreamBox

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2006, 20:10   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 14868
Thanks Meter: 44
DreamBox users - are you satisfied with it?

I would like to ask users from Bulgaria
Are you satisfied with it?
Is on Support are NEW flash files with LP4 for E-gold and LP5 for S-Gold models.
now i am using Joker and Papua without problems, but i miss new flashes.
Is the support on boot-loader good for me?
Bcs. for SmartClip flashes for Motorola on the same server are NOT enought.
Is the situation the same for Siemens.?

WBR

Old 06-18-2006, 20:43   #2 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 81703
Thanks Meter: 1,332
I'm spanish but I will tell you the supported language pack 4 and 5!

I'm looking for the new ones in order to give you lastest files as you required not oldies...If you want me to check any others...

Ax72, Ax75

Cf62, C72,C75, Cx75, Cf75

Sl75, S75

M75

BR

Luskao

Last edited by luskao; 06-18-2006 at 20:59.

Old 06-18-2006, 21:05   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

What about A31, AF51, CXT65, CXT70, CL75, S68 - is there any flashes LP4 or LP5 (with BG lang)

and are your cables with autoignition

Old 06-18-2006, 21:30   #4 (permalink)
Product Supporter

A31, Af51, s68 not yet, the others...let me check

Old 06-18-2006, 21:36   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

So can you give me access for just one day or 1 hour to check myself what is there?
I will not download.

Old 06-19-2006, 05:50   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 4627
Sonork: 57528:debeliamark
Thanks Meter: 1,034
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoyan
I would like to ask users from Bulgaria
Are you satisfied with it?
Is on Support are NEW flash files with LP4 for E-gold and LP5 for S-Gold models.
now i am using Joker and Papua without problems, but i miss new flashes.
Is the support on boot-loader good for me?
Bcs. for SmartClip flashes for Motorola on the same server are NOT enought.
Is the situation the same for Siemens.?

WBR
The main problem is not a box, but Siemen-Benq at all - so just look over phones:

AL, AF bla, bla (low end market) are E-Gold lite - so no need Dream, SST or something like - use Joker and send some money for free to Papuas ( at least Dream do not support some old model like M55 without test cut, he he he ... )

x65/x70/x75 ( middle class ) are mostly S-Gold - so again Papuas is enough - for what you want - flashing, unlocking, repair... - but who use these phones - i have maded more that hundred with damaged lines under CPU - bad design, many problems and users do not want them - so dead line is S-Gold.

In high-end market there phones will be Benq ( Qualcomm ) based - so take a look over EF-81 its mostly LG U880 - so there also Dream is useless.

And also some stupid ones like AP - pure Benq phone ( opsss... infinity is better here ) or C62 ( old crap - may be worst phone in the world - was good only for Griffin team ) or some Xelibri - there also Dream is dream.

For money that you spend for DreamBox may be was better to buy payed account ( 2-3 years ) somewhere to achieve support for new firmwares and service manuals, because DreamSupport is like SmartClip support - so there no serious collection - look like more users was helped each one and file storage is maded from separated uploads, but you cannot be sure that will find that you need - so this is support ? ...

WBR, DebeliaMark, BG

P.S. - Who cares about 6 million country that is 1/2 from some city in China/India/ect... to provide LG4 and LG5 firmwares - so don't be angry

Old 06-19-2006, 06:01   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 17740
Thanks Meter: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by debeliamark
The main problem is not a box, but Siemen-Benq at all - so just look over phones:

AL, AF bla, bla (low end market) are E-Gold lite - so no need Dream, SST or something like - use Joker and send some money for free to Papuas ( at least Dream do not support some old model like M55 without test cut, he he he ... )

x65/x70/x75 ( middle class ) are mostly S-Gold - so again Papuas is enough - for what you want - flashing, unlocking, repair... - but who use these phones - i have maded more that hundred with damaged lines under CPU - bad design, many problems and users do not want them - so dead line is S-Gold.

In high-end market there phones will be Benq ( Qualcomm ) based - so take a look over EF-81 its mostly LG U880 - so there also Dream is useless.

And also some stupid ones like AP - pure Benq phone ( opsss... infinity is better here ) or C62 ( old crap - may be worst phone in the world - was good only for Griffin team ) or some Xelibri - there also Dream is dream.

For money that you spend for DreamBox may be was better to buy payed account ( 2-3 years ) somewhere to achieve support for new firmwares and service manuals, because DreamSupport is like SmartClip support - so there no serious collection - look like more users was helped each one and file storage is maded from separated uploads, but you cannot be sure that will find that you need - so this is support ? ...

WBR, DebeliaMark, BG

P.S. - Who cares about 6 million country that is 1/2 from some city in China/India/ect... to provide LG4 and LG5 firmwares - so don't be angry

good words ........

i agree

Old 06-19-2006, 07:24   #8 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Well it's quite easy...Why we pay for DreamBox or Martech, firstly if you made any mistake you don't need to cut track. And second, you don't have to look for software or check usually how to unlock or how to handle the phone.

Why you pay for something for Nokia, if you can use cracked phoenix? Because it's not as easy as other solutions...because it's always up to date. At least, when I buy any box it's firstly because I have a high level of phones arriving and I want to do it fast and without thinking for it. I have 3 samsung boxes and winimei it's there and SUS is there...But I prefer to use a professional software tested previously and that will make me the laziest guy I prefer to use my mind in other things...

BR

Luskao

Old 06-19-2006, 13:42   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

@debeliamark
thats right - if flash support is bad don`t need DBSS.
I have no problems using Joker & papua (10x papua), but i need fresh flash files.
Can you suggest payed account for Siemens?

@luskao
About fast doing phones - you can be fast enought if you know what you are doing. Not just button pressing. And professional software is not any boxes for 100-500 euros, they cost much more. Let me ask you -is DBSS have not any bugs? Did you happend to kill any phone. I see that even TPneedle when wrong toched to BOX can kill it. Is that right?

Old 06-19-2006, 20:17   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 174505
Thanks Meter: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoyan
@debeliamark
thats right - if flash support is bad don`t need DBSS.
I have no problems using Joker & papua (10x papua), but i need fresh flash files.
Can you suggest payed account for Siemens?

@luskao
About fast doing phones - you can be fast enought if you know what you are doing. Not just button pressing. And professional software is not any boxes for 100-500 euros, they cost much more. Let me ask you -is DBSS have not any bugs? Did you happend to kill any phone. I see that even TPneedle when wrong toched to BOX can kill it. Is that right?
I have Dream Box and until now I never kill any simens phone with it ... is very good box for Siemens phone ... he support many types of flash file including SWUP file .

Old 06-20-2006, 05:22   #11 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 295256
Thanks Meter: 18
Dream box is perfect fast flash any siemens phone and flash only that your need detailet vievw flash ,firmware ffs setings i t.n
any box have bug this is normal
Dream is good ,perfect box

Old 06-20-2006, 07:49   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 127985
Sonork: 100.109417
Thanks Meter: 38
Dream box is realy good tool for siemens.

But the update is slow as commitment "Now bla bla is no need to cut track soon more"

But we are still waiting ...................

B,r.

Old 06-21-2006, 06:28   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 4627
Sonork: 57528:debeliamark
Thanks Meter: 1,034
Quote:
Originally Posted by bogdancirlogea
I have Dream Box and until now I never kill any simens phone with it ... is very good box for Siemens phone ... he support many types of flash file including SWUP file .
At least there no BOX kill phones, but alltime is USER that do mistakes, but for example: connect A70 to your lovely DBSS, open fullflash from A55 ( A57, C55 or something like or just empty 8MB file ) and on flash tab mark top check box - so and see what will happening - the SW will rewrite all ( bootcore also WITHOUT any warning ) and your phone will go to UNBOOTABLE state. So now you can take out flash IC and reprogram it correct ( ot just bootcore ... ) to be menaged again with DBSS... so there no perfect tools, just peoples must think twice, before to do something

Old 06-21-2006, 06:58   #14 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Well, when you load any flash file you select what do you want to flash to phone. And for me that's a big mistake. If we are talking about professionals...There must be checked 100 times everything. About killing phones everything it's in your hands

BR

Luskao

Old 06-23-2006, 07:57   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 52560
Thanks Meter: 226
Quote:
Originally Posted by luskao
Why you pay for something for Nokia, if you can use cracked phoenix?

Luskao
Because Phoenix does not unlock phones and its a little boring to flash nokia phones with DKU-5

BR

Closed Thread