GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > GSMServer Products > DreamBox

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2008, 14:22   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 599037
Thanks Meter: 103
Donate money to this user
Red face el75 and drmbox support problem..

hello friends i hav got a benq el71 that is dead and wen i read the info in the drmbox in normal mode it shows following info--- Reading Info---------------------------------------------------------------User selected phone EL71 using Normal boot modePower On the phone ... OKWarning : please, use another boot method.Error : Failed.and wen i read info in stored bootkey mode the box shows following message-- Reading Info---------------------------------------------------------------User selected phone EL71 using Stored Boot Key boot modePower On the phone ... OKSIEMENS EL71Software version: 12IMEI: 358941-00-326851-6Error : Unknown SKEY for this phone.Warning : Please, use test points.Error : Failed.now plz tell me that using the tp what is full procedure to repair this fone what shud id o???i tried sownloading the flash file from the support but support always hangs at loading and nothig else happens,...plz what shud i do for this support problem and plz smone share the flsh file for this fone... thanx to all.

Old 07-17-2008, 15:28   #2 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 121052
Sonork: 100.107126
Thanks Meter: 80,766
If you encounter any difficulties with downloading flash files from www.boot-loader.com, please send your letter to info[at]boot-loader.com.

Best Regards
GSMServer team

The Following User Says Thank You to GSM_Support For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2008, 18:52   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

ok tahanx for ur reply.. but what do i need to do for this p[roblem... bout the fone..
in normal mode info follo. log
--- Reading Info---------------------------------------------------------------
User selected phone EL71 using Normal boot mode

Power On the phone ... OK
Warning : please, use another boot method.
Error : Fail

in stored booot key mode it has follo. log
-- Reading Info---------------------------------------------------------------
User selected phone EL71 using Stored Boot Key boot mode

Power On the phone ... OK
SIEMENS EL71
Software version: 12
IMEI: 358941-00-326851-6
Error : Unknown SKEY for this phone.
Warning : Please, use test points.
Error : Failed..
what shud i do to repai that fone using the tp????

Old 07-18-2008, 05:53   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

problem solved simply by repairing the security area via the tp so the imei and the skey was restored... thanx drmbox team for the gr8 tool.... thanx alot to all...

Closed Thread